What will happen next?

suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Everyone! I thought before the showing of the next episode of AB…I would share what I think would happen next

Well last Fridays show ended with Krishna trying to get her book from Dumbru Bhaiya (I probably have the name wrong, but don't really care cause I already hate him). What I think will happen is that somehow Krishna's father will end up there and the other boys will run off and Dumbru will get scared and hand Krishna her book, for which she will of course get happy. The father will yell at Dumbru and send him off. And Krishna and her father go home. Back home I am thinking that everyone will indirectly taunt Krishna, especially her Chachi. Since of course her clothes will be wet. Then later her mom will yell at Krishna some more saying that this is all because of her studies…(well the same old bashan)…Then at the college in class some people that know about the incident might tease Krishna and our Pintu Singh will find out about everything. Pintu will try and figure out exactly what happened. At first Pintu will hesitate to help out Krishna again because of what happened the last time. But somehow Pintu finds out that Krishna thought that Bablu was the one that got the copy of the question paper for her and then he will help her.

Well this is what I thing will happen…would like all of your inputs, as well. What do you think will happen?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes i agree...our of fear those guys will hand over the book to krishna...she will come back home with her father n may b chanchal (the youngest sis...i just love her..!!) will come to know that it was pinkys plan to trouble krrishna...
at the classes i want pintoo to know about it n then he can help krishna by getting those guys infront of her n asking them to apologize may be at this time krishna can know that it was her sis who was behind all this...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Suman Quite Possible It can happen wht u said . I 2 want tht Pintu Shld come 2 know abt dis incident n then shld teach those Goons a good lesson in his way .Want 2 see angry DBPS 😉