TOI: If ur good looking half battle is won-Kinny

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
IF YOU ARE GOODLOOKING,HALF THE BATTLE IS WON

Tellys chocolate hero Kinshuk Mahajan on life post marriage,his new show and more

Amrita Mulchandani

BEST PHASE

The year 2011 has been a wonderful one for me I got married and have a new show.I hope 2012 is going to be more eventful.I have become more responsible after marriage.Now Ive learned time management fundas and try to balance personal and professional life.Being a teacher,my wife Divya (Gupta) is amazing with time management.She takes care of my shooting itinerary.I feel wonderful about this new phase in my life.Divya is fun loving,naughty and sensible girl.We plan to go to Europe for our honeymoon sometime later.

FEMALE ADULATION

I dont think that marriage impacts an actors fan following.People have been giving me positive responses.My fans have wished me good luck saying that they are happy for both of us.The audience is changing these days.Their feedback encourages me to work better.

LEARNING CURVE

I dont know if chocolate boy looks or macho man looks work on TV.I believe an actor should look like a hero in the show.The moment he is lost amid the entire cast,he has lost the battle.An actor should know how to dance and have good comic timing.If one has good looks,half the battle is won.At the same time there are a lot of good looking actors who havent made it too far in the industry.

LUCK BY CHANCE

People say TV actors have a limited shelf life,but I feel it isnt true.My fan base seems to be increasing by the day.As I have played urbane characters in Bidaai and Chand Chupa Badal Mein,people thought I wouldnt be able to play a villager in Afsar Bitiya.I am glad I cleared their misconception.Doing this show was an experiment.I am sure it will help me grow as an actor.I feel I am lucky to get so many shows as a lead actor.An actor needs to be humble,hard working and needs to maintain cordial relations with everyone in the industry.I feel these are certain things actors dont keep in mind.After the film Delhi Heights,I started doing television and I am happy.I dont know if Im ready for films yet.My only motive to come here was to earn money,fame and love.

WORK LOGIC

I dont mind working in a show that is women-centric,as all the characters in a show are equally important.Here we are trying to convey a social message but for entertainment all characters are equally required.This industry is dominated by women but I dont think I need to do anything special to be noticed.I believe if you are hardworking you will get work.

BEHIND THE CAMERA

Apart from acting,I am a good writer too.I give my inputs while shooting.Id love to direct soon.I dont know if I want to be a fullfledged director,but I feel I have the potential to direct.

Kinshuk Mahajan

[Previous] Ahmedabad Times [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thankzz a lottt for sharing .

It's so sweet of Divya tht She takes care of Kinshuk's time management .This shows how much they understand each other . God Bless Kinya .
I fully agree wid Kinny tht if d hero is Good looking then hlf d Battle is won but my Dear U won millions of Hearts n still winning n Will Keep on Winning Full battle not only becozz of Ur hott , Dashing Good looks but also becozz of ue Brilliant n Greatt n Amazing Acting . U r a Wonderful Guy in real Life Kinny n tht is wht Ur Fans love in u . U r so Professional n Passionate n determined 2wds ur work n knows very well wht 2 do n wht not 2 do . Keep up d Good work Kinshuk .👍🏼 All d best for ur Future Both professionallyy n paersonallyy . We all r wid u 😃
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing.
Kinshuk is simply AWESOME,with his dashing looks,personality and acting skills.Just want to say good luck Kinny with you acting career
and marrige with Divya,wishing you both a happy life ahead
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing love u kinshuk
nature099 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the article.