Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: angel68

I hope she find's her own means of getting out of trouble. If not Pinto comes to rescue her and ends up not exactly on her good books.

You have a point there as well..
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I hope Our DBPS comes 2 rescue her . Letzz see wht happens tomm
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want him to come to the rescue
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shaazi

i want him to come to the rescue

Me 2! ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It would be a pleasure to see him come to the rescue :P
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I hope she find's her own means of getting out of trouble. If not Pinto comes to rescue her and ends up not exactly on her good books.

I also think that pintu singh will come to the rescue and somehow krishna might think that he had something to do with those goons...not sure though...guess we will have to wait and see what happens tomorrow๐Ÿ˜Š
simidhillon89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't think he will come, the show is still new and before krishna can develop any feelings, even if it's friendship, it will show their development as a couple too soon, pintu is already taking interest in her, so obviously they will show Krishna not liking him at first.
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i too want him to come to her rescue but i dnt think creatives will make it happen...
may b krishna will help herself...
but i really really want her to know that its pintoo who gifted the question bank to her...i really want to see her reaction at that time ๐Ÿ˜‰
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Suman_4_NivRen

I also think that pintu singh will come to the rescue and somehow krishna might think that he had something to do with those goons...not sure though...guess we will have to wait and see what happens tomorrow๐Ÿ˜Š

I hope his good deeds towards her stack up and then she finds out about all the good deeds he has done towards her! More dramatic that way! I would love lots of drama!๐Ÿ˜†
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I hope his good deeds towards her stack up and then she finds out about all the good deeds he has done towards her! More dramatic that way! I would love lots of drama!๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† U too Lovee watchngg Dramas . ๐Ÿ˜‰haaa But It will b nice if Krishna comes 2 know it Little later after blaming him 2 d end .It will b Dramatic ๐Ÿ˜† .