Will Pinto come to the rescue?

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
So I'm sure you all have seen the Precap for tomorrow. Krishhna's in trouble thanks to Pinky 😡 Will she succeed in her evil plan or will our Dabaang Pintoo come to rescue and save her? If so then how?? Let's discuss 😳
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Her name is Pinky not lali. Yep because of her Krishna is in trouble. I hope Dabang Brat Pintu Singh come to her rescue but is not sure about that. 95% he will come but 5% may not come
-Araina- thumbnail
^^ I say the same. But then in cast, why is it said Lalli :S and yea hoping the same :D

Originally posted by: Princess_Khushi

^^ I say the same. But then in cast, why is it said Lalli :S and yea hoping the same :D

Because earlier in article she was introduced as lalli but later her name was changed to pinki but here in cast I don't know why they haven't changed her name to Pinky. I think they must change it. Anyway I am rachna and what's your name
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Because earlier in article she was introduced as lalli but later her name was changed to pinki but here in cast I don't know why they haven't changed her name to Pinky. I think they must change it. Anyway I am rachna and what's your name

Oh! Got it now. Will edit it :) and Mines is Khushi :)
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So I'm sure you all have seen the Precap for tomorrow. Krishhna's in trouble thanks to Lalli 😡 Will she succeed in her evil plan or will our Dabaang Pintoo come to rescue and save her? If so then how?? Let's discuss 😳

It Not Lalli It Pinky...I Think That Also Hope He Come To Rescue Her...I Can't Bear See That Shivshakthi As Negative Role.. Hope She Changes Soon..
-Araina- thumbnail
She is a sweet girl and from promo's and till date episode, she's been shown in negative role. So it would be different to see her in this role. But let's see... Even I liked her as bebo.. This is different.. :)

Oh! Got it now. Will edit it :) and Mines is Khushi :)

Oh Ok it's your name it's nice I thought u kept ID because of the name of sanaya in that serial
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Oh Ok it's your name it's nice I thought u kept ID because of the name of sanaya in that serial

Yea It's my name. Hehe Everyone thinks that. :p But I did make this id before she came as KKG 😳
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope she find's her own means of getting out of trouble. If not Pinto comes to rescue her and ends up not exactly on her good books.