Do you like krishna/pintu Jodi? VOTE! - Page 3

Poll

Do you like krishna and pintu as a couple?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I love the lead pair. This is the first I'm seeing Kinshuk act, and I like what I see so far. He is good looking and has charm. I first saw him when he and Parul introduced Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande in JDJ 4. I also like the lead actress (don't know her name). The last episode when they interacted quite a bit, showed the great potential between them. There is chemistry there. Their characters suit each other...he being carefree and she the more responsible type. I look forward to the upcoming episodes.😊
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
im lovin the pair <3 !! i agree kinshuk is cute ! n the gurl aint pretty !! buh to let u knw !! her acting is wat makes her pretty :) !
and for this i must say she is BEAUTIFUL :) !!

no offence ! im a ragvir fan ! thn even parul was Same !! buh we accepted her !! cuz good look is not everythin :) !
there r many actresses who r FAIR ! buh not PRETTY !!

anywys im lovin Krishna/pintu :) <3

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

im lovin the pair <3 !! i agree kinshuk is cute ! n the gurl aint pretty !! buh to let u knw !! her acting is wat makes her pretty :) !

and for this i must say she is BEAUTIFUL :) !!

no offence ! im a ragvir fan ! thn even parul was Same !! buh we accepted her !! cuz good look is not everythin :) !
there r many actresses who r FAIR ! buh not PRETTY !!

anywys im lovin Krishna/pintu :) <3

Parul is gorgeous 😃😃 it's in bidaai first epis she wasnt a top model but look at her now 😍 she can act and she is beautiful My fav actress 😳
krishna and pintu r so cute love them
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
siham thts wah im saying !! she aint Fair ! buh pretty !! being fair doesnt mean u have to be Pretty !! buh for me Parul n Krishna r not fair yet pretty !

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

siham thts wah im saying !! she aint Fair ! buh pretty !! being fair doesnt mean u have to be Pretty !! buh for me Parul n Krishna r not fair yet pretty !

i know dear 😃😃 Actually i prefer tan actress bcause they show to the wordl that being fair doesnt make u at the top for me Parul and Mitali r models they dnt care abt what ppl think
i saw so many comments abt parul being not pretty cause of her skin but see she is so popular
i Hope AB will rockk Krishna and pintu have so much potential they share an amazing chemistry