Good bye Aarambh...the show...

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
So finally the show we all loved it to the core ended yday...and it ended in a way none of us wanted
But I wish to share my thoughts here...
I was not very keen to watch the show when it started...as I was very upset as this was the show that was replacing my favorite show KLKAH and that too was ruined by SP...๐Ÿ˜ก
But once I started watching it...I felt wierd to see all those snakes around Hahuma ...the useless customs of Dravidian society...which pissed me off...

But once the battle between Aryans and Dravids happened and the King was killed by his own daughter and whatever followed next was what made me glued to the show...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
KN and RD ...the two shared a chemistry that clicked instantly...and what a duel we saw...loved that episode and from there...it was an Aarambh of my journey with the show Aarambh๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ
I just loved everything about the actors and the way these two carried off their characters was awesome๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Now that the show has ended...I'm feeling an empty space in my life and I would miss the show๐Ÿ˜ญ

But I really hope you all continue to be a part of the forum and we get to read some more good stories written by you all at this forum

Please do share your views and continue to be a part of the forum...thats all i can think of a way out to be with our favorite Jal Sena and Varun Sena๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hope to get your company for some more time...but if not...then I would say...I had a great time here and wish to see you somewhere else...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love the show...Love you all...God bless you๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScarletNiki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you!! July 9 episode when Varundev and Devsena met for the first time still gives me goosebumps ๐Ÿ‘ . I felt that the story was compromised for the last 2-3 episodes, not something this great show and the characters deserved. And the awesome title song they just stopped playing it after the leap as a bavkground score ๐Ÿ˜•. The show will be truly missed!
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by RB.ritz - 7 years ago
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Star plus can't did well with unique show It ruined all my fav show everest, klkah, arambh P.S I never forget the dual battle between vars enable For me more than varsena 1st meeting varsena kill each other is more beautiful
Edited by RB.ritz - 7 years ago
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rdx n KN chemistry was the asset of the show.. It got me into watching the show like a crazy fan..their duel n those three episodes remain epic.. Classy ..wonderfully shot brilliant heart touching dialogues! Never seen before Scene..
Post leap they introduced naagin stuff to get the trps cz naagin has trps maybe thts y..
Wish they had the time n freedom to stick to their original concept n let the viewers watch the planned scripted story
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

Rdx n KN chemistry was the asset of the show.. It got me into watching the show like a crazy fan..their duel n those three episodes remain epic.. Classy ..wonderfully shot brilliant heart touching dialogues! Never seen before Scene..

Post leap they introduced naagin stuff to get the trps cz naagin has trps maybe thts y..
Wish they had the time n freedom to stick to their original concept n let the viewers watch the planned scripted story

That duel was the best part of the show.. I watched it multiple times..โค๏ธ But after the leap happened no such beautiful scene was written or directed for JalSena..
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

I just wish this show was not on Star Plus...we had a fair chance of being able to watch the original planned show...but Alas...now that the show has ended...cant do much about it๐Ÿ˜ก
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tellyupdates

Totally agree with you!! July 9 episode when Varundev and Devsena met for the first time still gives me goosebumps ๐Ÿ‘ . I felt that the story was compromised for the last 2-3 episodes, not something this great show and the characters deserved. And the awesome title song they just stopped playing it after the leap as a bavkground score ๐Ÿ˜•. The show will be truly missed!

Agreed with you word for word.

VarSena's first meet was so awesomely done. They took a long time to get there (more than a month) but it was so satisfying to see these 2 strong characters meet. And that background song added a horde of emotions to that scene - you could feel the conflict, the anger and when their hands touch, that spark that VarSena felt. It'll be one of my fav 1st meet scene in TVland.

Post leap they never played the bckg tune. It was replaced by a more pro-Devsena theme which I liked but not more than the Aarambh title track.

Time was needed for JalSena and the story to set up but the plug was pulled so prematurely.