Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi. I m and on n off viewer of arambh. The problem for the show is its concept itself. I feel the writers were not sure to show either of the civilization suppressing the other. Lots of things about devasena and VD were left incomplete. I used to watch it regularly in the beginning. After the leap I felt lost not able to connect with the story.
This might be the reason why the show list it's viewers
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: harshita_h

I so agree... Two destiny children did not even get introduced...

That star plus Gopi bahu serial ran for seven and a half years..

Alteast they could have given it breathing space for 6 months..

The channel is so money-minded, it's disgraceful... No respect for art..

The last two episodes have been so obviously rushed... One episode he confesses his love..

DS did not even get time to internalize that the feelings were both -sided, when she learns that JD was an Arya...

The serial deserved for time for character building , not this unceremonious ending...

I am not watching anymore Star Plus epic dramas

Only one didn't get introduced!!!!

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The thing about KN's DevSena was she was not a female lead who showcased only her good looks. She was so much more than a pretty face. She was fierce and independent. She was in true sense what a strong FL is.
In one scene in post leap when JalSena and Mahisha are in the forest and they hear a noise, DevSena tells the guys to wait and goes to check out the problem. She ends up killing max of her attackers. I found that scene to be such a refreshing change coz as far as I remember any hindi tv show that I've watched, it's ALWAYS the guy who tells the girl to wait or hide behind him as he fights the goons. And that's just one example.

Preleap VarSena were just perfect for me. Their first meet, their 1st duel and their death scene were notihng short of epic. Post leap, for me, it was a 50-50 ish scenario. I liked JalSena but VarSena was so etched in my mind that it took me some time to get involved in the story.