Devsena learns JD's truth..

harshita_h thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Devsena is always on the alert.. such a smart brain... as soon as she woke up from her unconscious state, she immediately remembered that only a destiny child could finish a destiny child, and JD had finished Manikarnika ( though i have a feeling he'll come back) , so he also must have one of the panch tatva ...
So she follows JD where IM ( villain in my eyes these days) 😡 spoils everything... And DS though eavesdropping heard only half truth ( Such a BT effect) and runs crying to her favorite statue Hahuma - I thought Hahuma would have gotten rid of those snakes by now ( tribe rescue theory) - i think the writers forgot all about that track.

Anyway, so she just heard the half truth, that JD is an Arya.. 😒 Meanwhile, JD gives the dialogue that "Gurudev - ab DS aur aapke beech sirf Narmada nahiin Jal Dev bhi khada hai" - between DS and Indramita it is not only Narmada that stands it is Jal Dev too... Just loved him there... Also, the fact that to restore Arya Kingdom JD could not and would not kill DS...

But DS does not know the truth 💔... I am in a nail biting situation about when they meet next.. I fear DS must have already sharpened her sword for JD..

And when exactly will their past life memory come back... It's high time - they have held each other's hands, they have fought a duel, they have looked in each other's eyes.. are the directors waiting for that nakshatra to come back for them to remember their Love.. I hope it's not late by the time their memory is back and the last episode is the third leap of 2000 years later, somewhere in Amravati
Edited by harshita_h - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@TM
Nice review of the episode by you, dear! 😊
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hearing half truth is what is always shown on Indian TV...which gets sorted out later 😊
But for me...I found the episode good...but too much in rush to finish off everything 😒
It seemed as if they had reshot this episode to end the show in a couple of episodes
But definitely the characters of this show present the best pair for me at present 👏
Loved their chemistry to the core...ill definitely miss the show 😒
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Also not to miss...I ve started to feel as if Indramitra has trained JD just to fulfil his mission of reigning over the Dravid kingdom...he doesn't seem to be interested in any kind of reason that JD gives him for not killing DS...he has now completely turned into a negative character 😡