Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 23

What a saving grace today's episode was and as usual the creatives come up with such a master stroke - hidden behind D.1 statue was Varundevs moorthi... this was a brilliant peice that progresses the atmasangi connection. What a brilliant performance by RDX...when he realises his atmasangi connection...my sincere thanks to the team of actor.

V telling D they were born to unite the kingdom was brilliant...war is not the Aarambh of a situation but the anth... hence need to create a new path was powerful...

As usual J is the first to realise and he gets his atmasangi to feel the same awakening as him. D wants to believe but also wants confirmation from Hahuma..

Hahuma redeemed herself and tells D the whole saga of love between D and Varundev; the love story of D.1s mother with an aryan and finally, finally acknowledges that the two Clans should co-exist..love is greater than continuing fued.

As previously predicted Mahishi doom was his own doing... I for one didn't like his changing loyalties. From Siyala to Devsena to Queen P and back to D...to begin with a well etched character, but got blotched in the changes in story - this character Mahishi like Manikarnika had all the possibility of strong antagonist, but alas SP had different agenda. Both D and J join forces to finish Mahishi.. thanks to Hahuma the two halves of Jal element come together...

I do sincerely feel sorry and and to an extent can empathise with Mahlka..she is and was so blinkered of her love towards J, she could not see the palpable chemistry between D and J.. hope she is redeemed as well tomorrow...

Queen P and Queen S conflict continues, supported by Silamban and Siyala... sorcery continues for my liking... but need to see the climax to end it all...

Special mention to Indramitras enemies of enemy join forces to defeat the bigger enemy. Appears to join hand with Queen P... waiting to see how this pans out..

Overall, the penultimate episode had lots of wow moments...

Thank you forum vasi, aarambhians for being there during thick and thin...thank you

Thank you Sabita and Saana for the creative stories and wise takes on individual episodes... thank you Manisha for your OS and poetry...I became active in a forum after a long time... Aarambh held my attention and I enjoyed major parts of it... thank you all again
Edited by Limo - 7 years ago