Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sabita, my deepest regards to you.. thank you for keeping the flame of Aarambh burning.. the Olympiad torch continues because of you and Saana... I am an ardent fan of both of you...

Finally the atmasangi come together... RK gets her prince, and V gets his princess... the conflict between generations was well sketched. The conflict between loyalty to adoptive family and towards RK was well described..all is well that ends well..

Thank you, thank you, thank you...
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤗 to you

Originally posted by: Limo

Sabita, my deepest regards to you.. thank you for keeping the flame of Aarambh burning.. the Olympiad torch continues because of you and Saana... I am an ardent fan of both of you...

Finally the atmasangi come together... RK gets her prince, and V gets his princess... the conflict between generations was well sketched. The conflict between loyalty to adoptive family and towards RK was well described..all is well that ends well..

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Felt bad to see the two lovers being seperated...but by the end of this part you made him confess that he actually loves her...also Mahish realising that DS is not meant for her is really coming to me as a surprise...considering the way he was a part of all this business merger earlier...
Really loved your writing dear...Thanks and God bless😃🤗
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Coming to the last part😃
Really glad to see Mani and his Mama gathering courage to speak in front of Hahuma...to make her realise that its not wealth which always matters...more important is the love, your passion and your realisation of what is right and whats not...👏
Finally we got to see the two lovers being together along with Hahuma accepting them and her own son back into their family...👏

Totally loved it...it was a treat to read all the way from the first to the last chapter...please do write more in future...Thanks a lot for the wonderful narration👏🤗
braveheartdoc thumbnail

First of all I want to thank all of you who have encouraged me on my first foray into fiction writing. Special shout out to Monica and braveheartdoc for always being my champion and how can I forget Sanaa who has been my inspiration. Of course all this wouldn't have been possible without a show called Aarambh and characters of Devasena and Varundev played by KN and RDX.

Here is my last chapter of this story. I wanted to keep this story simple, positive and one filled with hope. I hope I achieved it.

@blue...I too loved being a part of this journey dear😃🤗

My name is Manisha...you can call me by my name😃