Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
oh VD why are you deceiving her again?! Good Heaven's man, be honest! Love DS being all excited and cute!
Mahisha and Sudha should just be together. Pair the spares

Again kudoes for writing so fast Sabita! My own chapter 4 has grown so much thanks to your encouragement!
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 4 was sweet...i liked the minute details of the site seeing been presented wonderfully πŸ‘
I wished it to be longer 😊

Loved it πŸ‘ ⭐️
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Great going dear...now the story is shaping up well πŸ‘
Nicely plotted the entire gamut of characters...
Great job dear πŸ‘ ⭐️
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks all here is Chapter 6. @Sanaa I cheat a little bit and write a lot and split into chapters laterπŸ˜‰

The next morning DS keeps looking at her watch. She was dressed in a sharp black suit and pale pink shirt. She was so excited to see Varun again.

Mahish- you look very nice today any special occasion?

DS- No just some interviews

Varun enters the Dravid offices. DS comes to the lobby to take him in. She looked so beautiful with the suit and a pair of glasses perched on her nose. Varun couldn't take his eyes of her but also felt guilty that he was cheating her.

She takes him to the interview room where the panel was waiting. Varun had prepared well for all the questions and impressed the panel. Hahuamma however threw a curve ball when she asked him about his family.

Varun- I don't have parents they are deceased

DS- Looks at him with tears brimming

Varun- cannot meet her eyes and says sorry about this lie in low words

Hahuamma says he is hired and will work with DS on the new design plans for the coming Military contracts

DS- Congratulations! Welcome aboard she says stretching her hand and so sorry to hear about your family

Varun- Couldn't meet her eyes, shakes her hand and notices the faint blush in her cheeks

Just then Varun's phone rings he excuses himself and goes out to talk to Mahish

Mahish- I heard you are in Chennai?

Varun- Yes just got a job at Dravid Enterprise

Mahish- Why do you need a job?

Varun- It is a long story can we meet today evening

Mahish- sure I have a lot to tell you too

DS- Happily looks at Varun photo. I cannot believe I will be working with him she says to herself

Varun- Looks down at the photo of DS/ RK as he calls her and says I cannot believe I am deceiving you

Mahish looks down at Devasena's picture that he had clicked during the coffee outing where he had cropped Mani's photo and says I will be so lucky if you become my wife

Varun and Mahish meet at a restaurant little ways away from the city

Mahish- Hi guy what brings you to Chennai again?

Varun: It is a long story?

Mahish: I am all ears shoot away?

Varun: Dad wanted me to hire Madhavan as chief Engineer of Arya and he turned it down

Mahish: why? Did you not offer him a lot of money?

Varun: Yes but he did not take it up. So Dad wanted me to get a job at Dravid as an engineer to get the latest designs and that is what I did

Mahish: Wow you are after their designs and I am after their girl

Varun: What do you mean?

Mahish: I met my future wife let me show you the pics

Varun looks in horror while Mahish shows him his devasena's picture. His Devasena he realized at that moment that he loved her, loved her from the first time he laid eyes on her

Mahish- Isn't she gorgeous you should see her in person she is even more beautiful...you may get to work with her. I am going to talk to Dad and Mom and ask them to ask her hand in marriage for me what do you say?

Varun was left speechless and could only nod in horror for Mahish was his brother, his parents were his parents who adopted him from the slums of Mumbai. He owed the family everything.

Meantime DS was busy talking to Nisha

Nisha guess who will be working with me?

Nisha- No prizes for guessing is it Varun?

DS- How did you know?

Nisha- when your best friend only talks about Varun this and Varun that no guesses there

DS- I don't talk about him all the time

Nisha- Yes, you don't not when you are sleeping. Have you told him how you feel?

DS- No I don't know how and you took this time to go on your trip when are you coming back?

Nisha- I will be back in time for your Pattis birthday. Shall I have Suresh ask Varun if he feels the same way as you do?

DS- No please no I will find a way

Varun stumbles onto his bed. His heart almost breaking as he knows his Rajkumari will never be his

Mahish comes to the Dravid house and looks at the Devasena picture again...he calls his Mom

Mahish- Mom I know you have been bugging me to get married I found your daughter in law

Anu- what, where?

Mahish- You and Dad should come and visit Chennai I will introduce her.

Anu to Mahish I will put you on speaker tell him

Dad I am in Love and you will be in Love with who I am in Love with it is none other than the heiress of the dravid enterprise

Indra- Devasena?

Mahish- yes. What a great way for both of us to work together instead of being competitors. Dad I know you sent Varun for the designs but there is no need for that it will be a match of Love.

Indra- You spoke to Varun?

Mahish- Yes he joined them today I have a plan why don't you come for Hahuamma 80 birthday celebration and ask devasena hand in marriage

Indra- Hahuamma does not like me we are competitors

Mahish- come on Dad have trust on your son I am staying with Hahuamma and I have a plan she does not know you are my parents. I will have her give me an invitation you just show up

Good Night

Indra- Good Night son I will speak to Varun to back off from our original plan now as this is even better. I will ask him to come back to Mumbai.

A little while later Mahish gets a call from his mother

Mahish- hi Mom what is up? We just spoke

Anu- I spoke to your Dad after your call and he feels that we should not tell Varun yet about our plans let him continue to get the designs that way we will have it either by marriage or otherwise

Mahish: Mom but that is not right it will be like cheating

Anu: No your marriage is also like a Business Merger and getting Varun to work in Dravid Industries was also Dad's idea

Mahish: But I am in Love with Devasena

Anu: You have to trust your Dad on this he will take care of Varun

Ok Mom Good Night

Anu puts the phone and thinks of the day she saw Devasena's and Varun's Picture on Varun Phone. She was not about to let Varun get what was rightfully her son's.

Edited by gemini54 - 7 years ago
Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am feeling sad again. Mahishi wants DS again and V stands in a precarious position with DS due to the fact that he deceiving her.

I am hopeful..
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Nice update but I'm already feeling sad and angry for Varun' s family ..theyre cheating Dravids as well as their own adopted son for their interests... 😑
But that explains well about the beauty of your writing πŸ‘ ⭐️

Thanks dear πŸ€—
Limo thumbnail
Hey Sabita, missing your story. Waiting for more.
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks all here is the next chapter

Chapter 7

DS excitedly walks downstairs today she is wearing a fitted Khaki trousers and a lilac shirt. She took her time to set her hair today as she was going to see her Varun again, her Varun she blushed she did know when Varun became her Varun she came down to the breakfast table and sees hahuamma along with the whole family so she knew she couldn't skip breakfast as she sits down Mahish draws her chair for her. This does not go unnoticed by Hahuamma and Daya. Daya frowns how is it Devasena always gets everything like her sister Padma.

Mahish offers to ride with Devasena to the office DS tries to turn it down but Hahuamma says I think it is a good idea.

DS gets in the car with Mahish who opens the doors for her Hahuamma looks at it from her balcony and makes a call.

The car stops at the Dravid offices and who does DS see first Varun he was standing by the elevator she rushes towards him and says Good Morning.

Varun- Very good morning

Mahish- Good morning I don't think we have been introduced he says to Varun

Varun looks at him but is speechless and shakes his hand and says I am Varun the new engineer.

DS and Varun are in DS office together while DS is showing the design for the new prototype. Varun was amazed at her talent. Both sit close together while they look at the designs the attraction between them palpable the air crackling with their chemistry. DS keeps sneaking glances at the handsome Man next to her and can't help think how much in love she was. Varun acutely aware of DS presence tries to school his emotions as he had come there for a purpose but could not resist thinking how beautiful and talented she was.

DS: I was wondering if you would like to come home and meet my family

Varun thinks I really want to but how can I now? Is it any special occasion he asks his voice shaky

DS: we are having a celebration lunch for our Grandmothers Birthday before the big party just family and close friends I would like you to come for that

Varun: Ok just let me know the Date and time and I will be there excuses himself because he was unable to control his emotions and leaves the room

DS calls Nisha , Nisha I have never been happier. I took your advice and going to tell Varun my feelings. I have invited him for the Luncheon.

Nisha: That is good. But first speak to him in private

DS: I know silly I will.

Hahuamma was on the phone with someone

Hahuamma: Send pictures of all leading Industrialists son named Mahish in Mumbai. I have a feeling Mahish in our house is Indra Arya son and here to spy on us.

A few minutes later she opens her laptop and see Mahish picture with his parents and Hahuamma thinks.

DS knocks on Hahuamma's door

Hahuamma: Hello what brings you here today?

DS: Patti I want to introduce someone special to you so can I invite them for our Luncheon

Hahuamma: Sure don't tell me you have a boyfriend because you know that only I have the right to choose your groom and I already have someone in mind

DS: But Patti I should also like the person, what about Love?

Hahuamma: I am sure you will like the person I have chosen and Love will come after marriage

DS: Patti but will you first meet that person and then decide

Hahuamma: Bring him over but I will be the last decision maker

DS leaves the room thoughtful but she is confident that Hahuamma will love Varun just as she did.

Hahuamma makes a call to Indra Arya

Mahish and Varun are sitting in a lounge in a Hotel

Mahish: So Varun now that I have found my dream girl how about you get started too so we can have a double wedding

Varun: I don't think I want to get married

Mahish: why? don't tell me some woman ditched you and you have become a devdas now

Varun: No she did not ditch me, she deserved so much better than me and found one

Mahish: If you love her so much you should not let her go you need to fight for her

Varun: I don't think she feels the same about me. She is my Rajkumari but I am just her Angrakshak not her Rajkumar

Mahish: Since when have you become so poetic? Rajkumari, Rajkumar welcome to the 21 century brother. Anyway like you put it I found my Rajkumari

Varun excuses himself saying he needed to leave early for work his heart heavy with ache

Daya: Sudha you need to befriend Manish and go out with him. How come he is always going out with Devasena?

Sudha: Amma I am not going to force someone to like me. He seems to like akka more and I don't want to be second choice

Daya: You have always been second choice in this house just like I have so this is your chance.

Sudha: I don't think he is interested in me like that

Daya: You need to play your cards right. Your father unlike your uncle Anbu did not want to come and live here and look what happened he lost everything in Business and we have to come back here as paupers and my sister made Anbu periappa (uncle) come and she enjoys everything

Sudha: Amma I love my appa for the way he stood up to patti and I am sad he died and I don't want to play any games I am late for classes will talk to you later

Daya thinks this girl could have everything and she is not getting it because of Devi. I hate Devi just like I hate my sister Padma

That evening in a Bar there is a brawl Mani is being beaten by goons and demanding he gives them the money.

Mani I don't have the money now please give me some time

Goons: You have promised us the money you better give it now or you will not be fit to live

Madhavan who happened to be at that bar sees his nephew being beaten he goes and threatens the goons to leave his nephew alone

Goon: He owes us money and who are you?

Madhavan: I will pay his portion of the money just tell me how much?

Mani looks on while Madhavan pays the Goons the check for the whole amount

Madhavan takes Mani home and makes sure his wounds are dressed

Mani: Mama how come you helped me when I have been always rude to you?

Madhavan: You were rude because you were ignorant and I helped because you will always be my nephew. Now tell me why they were beating you up?

Mani: Mama I hate being in the Business. I asked amma for money to start my Music Business and amma refused. I asked Patti and she said that being in a Band and singing was beneath us and so refused. So I borrowed money from these moneylenders but my so called friends cheated me and now I owed all the money

Madhavan: If Music is your passion you have to follow it. I know a Music Director friend I will set you up as his assistant the pay not be good but it will help you

Mani: Mama I am so thankful how I shall repay you?

Madhavan: There is no need.

Mani : No Mama I have to I will transfer my shares of the company to you because it rightfully belongs to you.

Varun: How am I going to face her everyday?

Devasena: I cant wait to introduce Varun to my parents

Limo thumbnail
Sabita, missed you and Saana.. you guys are inspirational, talented and original.

Coming to the story. RK and V are getting more interested in each other. I am waiting to see how V handles all the googlys, albeit some created by himself, other due to something called fate - Mahishi and his family's interruption...

RK is so sweet and in love with Varun...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to write such a brilliant story.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Lovely writingπŸ‘
I liked how slowly both Varun and DS are getting closer to each other...while Varun is aware of Mahish's love or rather lust for DS ...on the other hand DS seems to be following her heart...Carry on your good efforts dearπŸ‘β­οΈ