Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: babita..

Beautiful inner feelings and the realisation 👏👏

Very nice OS Manisha di, loved the convos and the way JD is happy to know DS's wish and way out from the palace.
I liked the way you have presented the convo with the intention to let the two know what each other's words and wishes can be so matter to them. Very intense friendship that is leading to an unknown feeling and a relationship !
Nice one, and looking forward to more from you di, plss do keep giving the write ups !!!

Loves ❤️

Thanks a lot dear Babita for coming here and commenting on my OS...Your support has always been my inspiration...keep supporting me like this and I'll keep on writing more😛😉
Love you dear...God bless😃
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Ek naya rishta... !!!

Very beautifully presented the wish n the way its getting fulfilled... 😳
I liked the way JD went on with his wish as friendship... that surely will reach the next level of closeness n ...
I liked the way even DS responded him so well.. Just that Mekhla is not able to see whats creeping up there..
I liked your way of laying down the story line with its narration so nicely ending in the next level of their friendship... !
The new relation is bound to happen... i wish we can have another OS with the outcome of the day they spend with each other as ' friends "

Lovely OS Manisha... ⭐️👏
Thanks dear... n God bless.. !!!

I am so glad to read you Bro😃🤗
I wish the show continued for some more time...then probably I could have thought of writing a second part...but now that the show has ended and hardly any activity here...so I don't think i'll write the second part now😳
Thanks a lot for your motivation and inspiration as always😃
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

That was a beautiful one shot. DS and JD's restlessness, DS's confession about not having friends etc was nicely written. Loved reading it.

Thanks dear...I just tried my bit of expressing their inner feelings and emotions...if my words could reach your heart...then probably I succeeded😃
Thanks once again😊
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swatishubh

Both of them were slowly getting bonded in a strong bond of friendship not knowing what is instore for them in future...that they are born to be soulmates which couldn't happen in their previous birth.

Very nice OS Manisha, loved it so much Sweetie ❤️ 🤗
The most loving part is their unknown feeling for each other and their blooming closeness that they themselves are not aware of.
Beautifully told the tale of the two souls, coming closer and getting along with their life's most precious times! very well portrayed the lovers' deep insight.
They, unaware of their feelings, willing to keep the proximity at the most!
Graceful, sweet and pleasing OS dear, enjoyed reading it!

Thanks for again making me a part of your write up, will be waiting for more!
Luv ya ❤️ 🤗

Thanks for your love Bhabhi...I hope to write something more at IF soon and wish to see you with me there as well...love you for all that you do for me...God bless you Bhabhi😃🤗