Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

What's AO3? I've no idea... 😕

Archive of our own. You go in, set up an account and post fic. If you check it out let me know- I can help set up!

You can also do Wattpad. I'm planning on putting my Aarambh fiction there next- it is more accessible to Indian readers I believe.
Edited by apolloartemis - 7 years ago
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Beautiful inner feelings and the realisation 👏👏
Very nice OS Manisha di, loved the convos and the way JD is happy to know DS's wish and way out from the palace.
I liked the way you have presented the convo with the intention to let the two know what each other's words and wishes can be so matter to them. Very intense friendship that is leading to an unknown feeling and a relationship !
Nice one, and looking forward to more from you di, plss do keep giving the write ups !!!

Loves ❤️
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wattpad is a good place..I am planning to continue my new OS there too..Sanaaa and braveheartDoc ( love this DP name) inspired

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

Archive of our own. You go in, set up an account and post fic. If you check it out let me know- I can help set up!

You can also do Wattpad. I'm planning on putting my Aarambh fiction there next- it is more accessible to Indian readers I believe.

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ek naya rishta... !!!

Very beautifully presented the wish n the way its getting fulfilled... 😳
I liked the way JD went on with his wish as friendship... that surely will reach the next level of closeness n ...
I liked the way even DS responded him so well.. Just that Mekhla is not able to see whats creeping up there..
I liked your way of laying down the story line with its narration so nicely ending in the next level of their friendship... !
The new relation is bound to happen... i wish we can have another OS with the outcome of the day they spend with each other as ' friends "

Lovely OS Manisha... ⭐️👏
Thanks dear... n God bless.. !!!
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
That was a beautiful one shot. DS and JD's restlessness, DS's confession about not having friends etc was nicely written. Loved reading it.

Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Both of them were slowly getting bonded in a strong bond of friendship not knowing what is instore for them in future...that they are born to be soulmates which couldn't happen in their previous birth.

Very nice OS Manisha, loved it so much Sweetie ❤️ 🤗
The most loving part is their unknown feeling for each other and their blooming closeness that they themselves are not aware of.
Beautifully told the tale of the two souls, coming closer and getting along with their life's most precious times! very well portrayed the lovers' deep insight.
They, unaware of their feelings, willing to keep the proximity at the most!
Graceful, sweet and pleasing OS dear, enjoyed reading it!

Thanks for again making me a part of your write up, will be waiting for more!
Luv ya ❤️ 🤗
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot everyone for your appreciation😃
I'll be back here to reply individually to you all very soon😃🤗
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: gemini54

Beautiful story sorry I missed it before

Loved these lines
DS: Shivgam...bachpan se lekar aaj tak...mera kabhi koi dost nahi tha...humesha se mujhe bas yehi sikhaya gaya hai ki mujhe aage chalkar Dravid rajya ki Rani banna hai...mujhe ek yodhha banna hai...is sab mein mera bachpan kahan chhoot gaya...pata hi nahi chala...kabhi kisi ke saath ki zaroorat hi mehsoos nahi hui...humesha sirf apne aap par vishwas karna seekha hai...main kisi ko bhi yudhh mein hara sakti hu...par tumne jaise har kadam par meri sahayta ki...tab maine samjha ki akele har yudhh nahi jeeta ja sakta...kisi apne ki...kisi dost ki aavashakta hoti hai...tumhara bahut bahut shukriya Shivgam mera saath dene ke liye...meri jaan bachane ke liye...mera dost banne ke liye...

One request if it is not too much trouble so you mind writing in English..I know hindi very well but sometimes have difficulty when Hindi words are written in English

Keep writing if that is your passion and the likes will come👏

You don't need to be sorry my dear😊
Its ok if you happened to miss the OS initially😊
I know that I'll be getting likes eventually😃
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limo

Please accept my sincere apologies for not replying to your fanfic.. thank you for writing this.. I have confessed I am not very good in understanding Hindi..

However, you have written a brilliant piece.. thank you again

Its ok i'm glad you liked it and thanks for being so frank in telling me that you don't understand Hindi too well so that I could provide the translations😃
Thanks for reading and commenting dear😊🤗
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

What a wonderful fic to read! I'm glad you provided the English translations be I have trouble with Hindi sometimes! May I make a suggestion? You know IF activity for Aarambh isn't high- have you thought about posting this at ao3? I have- and I would love to add more fics to the Aarambh fandom there!

Thanks a lot for liking my story...I have dropped the idea of posting it at AO3...as it is i don't think I'll write anything more on Aarambh in future...but if I do...I'll definitely think of posting it there...
Thanks once again...had a nice time with you here😃