trending to the channel

bonggirl thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
guys we are going to trend to the channel from twitter for an extension.every1 who doesnt have an account in twitter pls open 1 within today. Pls even i ve opened 1 today.channel wil consider if the no of trenders is huge.so each trending counts .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bonggirl

guys we are going to trend to the channel from twitter for an extension.every1 who doesnt have an account in twitter pls open 1 within today. Pls even i ve opened 1 today.channel wil consider if the no of trenders is huge.so each trending counts .

I read that this trending is happening tomorrow. I'm going to be traveling but have asked friends to tweet. Fingers crossed- even if we get an extra 4 episodes I'll be happy!
amruthaspeaks thumbnail
There is a trend happening in Twitter to extend the Aarambh serial. Hashtag #Aarambh please be there 6 PM Indian standard time. We will tweet tagging the channel to extend the series. Please join us today.
Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amruthaspeaks

There is a trend happening in Twitter to extend the Aarambh serial. Hashtag #Aarambh please be there 6 PM Indian standard time. We will tweet tagging the channel to extend the series. Please join us today.

Welcome to the forum.. I appreciate your input with the show. Thank you for trending on twitter.,