Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 1 -
That was so beautiful. They way you described the inner turmoils coupled with the action scenes was fabulous. I loved VarSena's 1st meet - it was real and calm - in the midst of the battlefield.

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

There was nothing glorious about beating an opponent to the ground, his cries ringing in her ears. There was nothing glorious about seeing a man choke to death on his own blood, falling slowly down to the earth. There was no glory in war. Only death. Only sorrow.

These lines are so impactful. These are the kind of lines, I would quote using the author's name. I found this particular para among many other to be that stirring. I'll take my time and read your other parts in leisure so as to fully appreciate the beauty in your writing.

Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 7 years ago
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Limo

Thank you for your fanfic 3

I had to go back and re-read your part 3. Dear God! You are astounding.. I am lacking words to describe how well you have kept the bain intact but have created a new leaf with different shades and colours. Raw yet relatable..something like mythology, but with a human angle.. I am so indebted to you for writing such a beautiful story..

I can go on and on.. you must write a novel...I will be the first to buy and read it..

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...

Thank you for your kind words! A novel? Haha you are too kind! Next part should be up soon- they seem to be getting longer and longer!
Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Thank you Devsena. Varundev impulsively took hold of her hand. Both looked down at their clasped fingers, surprised yet again at the electricity that arched through them.

Even though there is a difference in scenario, this part brought back the memories of DS and Vs first arm shake.. to date the particular scene remains one of the best screenplay and an important memory of our show Aarambh..
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: gemini54

<font color="#0000cc">words fail me for the beautiful way you have written..The characters come alive you have a very special talent..Bravo</font>👏

Thank you Sabita! You are also an inspiration! I'm traveling but am hopeful to have everything uploaded by end of this week!
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Really awesome...felt as if watching a full fledged episode
Really loved it...i m waiting for VD and Thangam's duel...
Loved it entirely 👏 ⭐️

Thank you! Duel will be one chap 5 or 6. Chap 4 has become very big!
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

Can I cry ????

M at loss of words
This is what makers should have elaborated.. Varsena knowing each other more..

I loooVVeeed this :--
"""" Devsena thinking "BE MINE" """""

Dying to read next
So happy they have thirty days...
N abrook is so cute hahhaha he can't help but sigh n shake his head!
Waiting n crying n waiting
😭

I'm glad this is making you feel happy!

Thank you for your kind words and will have other stuff up soon!
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limo

"Thank you Devsena. Varundev impulsively took hold of her hand. Both looked down at their clasped fingers, surprised yet again at the electricity that arched through them.

Even though there is a difference in scenario, this part brought back the memories of DS and Vs first arm shake.. to date the particular scene remains one of the best screenplay and an important memory of our show Aarambh..

Thank you! I'm glad that the writing is reminiscent of the show- exactly what I was aiming for! Thank you so much for your lovely reviews!
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Abrook is hilarious. Plz continue.
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Abrook is hilarious. Plz continue.

DS and VD are giving Abrook constant headaches...creation of migrane medicie is neeeded stat!
Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where are you guys Saana and Sabita, I am famished for more of your stories. Make an entrance, I am waiting...