Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Okay what is happening with the show? Status clarification please!

Thank you for the update!
Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

Okay what is happening with the show? Status clarification please!

Thank you for the update!

Sometimes no news is good news...
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limo

Sometimes no news is good news...

fair enough point. Plus the longer viewers are in suspense more buzz grows
apolloartemis thumbnail
Looks like it's finally official

http://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/tv-show-aarambh-winds-up-in-less-than-three-months/articleshow/60209672.cms

But in it RDX says the show was only supposed to be 32 episodes long so we are losing 8 episodes.

Sad news
Limo thumbnail

Looks like it's finally official

http://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/tv-show-aarambh-winds-up-in-less-than-three-months/articleshow/60209672.cms

But in it RDX says the show was only supposed to be 32 episodes long so we are losing 8 episodes.

Sad news

Really sorry that one of the best venture of Indian TV is seeing such an end... I am not able to process Indian tv viewers... Why are international viewers view point not taken into account...and why such drastic decision by SP...
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limo

Really sorry that one of the best venture of Indian TV is seeing such an end... I am not able to process Indian tv viewers... Why are international viewers view point not taken into account...and why such drastic decision by SP...

Because Star Plus has a habit of taking amazing ideas, running them into the ground and then taking them off air? It sucks as a channel honestly, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that one of these days it will fall from TRP position permanently!

That said I was looking at the Wikipedia of both RDX and KN and looks like their current projects Were being delayed due to shooting of Aarambh and perhaps that is why episode length was cut short? I mean at the end of the day I love Aarambh but I understand the actors work in the film industry and that takes priority. Just sucks for us viewers- but fingers crossed the remaining episodes are amazing!

Where are you from? I'm in the US- you?
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
SP runs on and for TRPs 😡
They can wrap up any good show for this 😡
No SP show for me now 😡
Limo thumbnail

Because Star Plus has a habit of taking amazing ideas, running them into the ground and then taking them off air? It sucks as a channel honestly, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that one of these days it will fall from TRP position permanently!

That said I was looking at the Wikipedia of both RDX and KN and looks like their current projects Were being delayed due to shooting of Aarambh and perhaps that is why episode length was cut short? I mean at the end of the day I love Aarambh but I understand the actors work in the film industry and that takes priority. Just sucks for us viewers- but fingers crossed the remaining episodes are amazing!

Where are you from? I'm in the US- you?

I am from from the UK..I agree with you wholeheartedly; hope to see the career of KN and RDX rising after Aarambh...we still have eight more episodes as per your information..let's live the story fully.. I feel disheartened for the story writer - I would like to read his vision if he could write Aarambh into a novel/book...

Have good start to the day..
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just can't believe it. No offense, but the TRP audiences in India are damn stupid. Who would rather watch saas bahu crap than a show with a proper storyline.