Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Ok sad news brace yourselves. It's official

http://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/tv-show-aarambh-winds-up-in-less-than-three-months/articleshow/60209672.cms

But per RDX the show was only supposed to be 32 episodes so with 24 episodes we are losing 8 episodes, which is much less than expected.

Still sad news. My best wishes to the the team for an excellent effort and to RDX and KN especially for their time, effort and gorgeousness together
Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

Ok sad news brace yourselves. It's official

http://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/tv-show-aarambh-winds-up-in-less-than-three-months/articleshow/60209672.cms

But per RDX the show was only supposed to be 32 episodes so with 24 episodes we are losing 8 episodes, which is much less than expected.

Still sad news. My best wishes to the the team for an excellent effort and to RDX and KN especially for their time, effort and gorgeousness together

Oh dear, it appears official now. I have no words to say how I am feeling...
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh No what is it I am reading..the show ending..😭..but it just started!..
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

I thought the show was supposed to have some 100 eps? 32 eps is too less to deal with so many characters and plotpoints.