Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

Oh man I hope so too. I looked it up and it's only been reported in one newspaper so far and that was two days ago- no follow up since then anywhere else. Like you said I hope it's for a different Star Plus channel or if not Aarambh gets a slot change.

In any rate I'm like 99.9% sure I'm not watching a SP show again- I've been burned way too much!

I don't have twitter but can someone basically ask the director if it's true? Some clarification would be nice...

I have like tweeted the director directly ..he must have read it but no response .. He was tagged in my panicky talks about the show ending too.. Rdx has normally retweeted a pic of his by a fan but no response for finale queries...

N m not watching any show after arambh ...definitely Not a star plus show ever
Feeling devastated since that insta post
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

I have like tweeted the director directly ..he must have read it but no response .. He was tagged in my panicky talks about the show ending too.. Rdx has normally retweeted a pic of his by a fan but no response for finale queries...

N m not watching any show after arambh ...definitely Not a star plus show ever
Feeling devastated since that insta post

Well let's wish the actors the best with their upcoming films (thankful that they have good projects to go back to!) and wish the writers and directors the best as well. If there is official buzz that the show is wrapping up then let's ask SP for all epis on Hotstar. Heck even dvds. Ifnothing else, looking at the tweets with this new information we might be getting a finale- so fingers crossed we won't be left dangling!

Maybe we will be super lucky and KN and RDX will Star together in something else. But like you I'm off SP once the show is done.

I'm thinking of writing a fanfic to cheer myself up.
Tsuyashi thumbnail

Well let's wish the actors the best with their upcoming films (thankful that they have good projects to go back to!) and wish the writers and directors the best as well. If there is official buzz that the show is wrapping up then let's ask SP for all epis on Hotstar. Heck even dvds. Ifnothing else, looking at the tweets with this new information we might be getting a finale- so fingers crossed we won't be left dangling!

Maybe we will be super lucky and KN and RDX will Star together in something else. But like you I'm off SP once the show is done.

I'm thinking of writing a fanfic to cheer myself up.

So it's official? It's going off air?
😭🤢
Tsuyashi thumbnail
I am.tweeting presenter of show anil jha too that star rdx n KN together ...thts like the most underrated couple of d decade after that intense performances as varundev n devsena
I still can't believe they are deciding to do this
Rdx himself replied a fan tht show has 65episodes
Then why all of a sudden this finale announcement?!
I can't even think properly m so damn disturbed
apolloartemis thumbnail

So it's official? It's going off air?
😭🤢

There isn't any official confirmation but I'm bracing myself for the worst just in case
apolloartemis thumbnail

I am.tweeting presenter of show anil jha too that star rdx n KN together ...thts like the most underrated couple of d decade after that intense performances as varundev n devsena

I still can't believe they are deciding to do this
Rdx himself replied a fan tht show has 65episodes
Then why all of a sudden this finale announcement?!
I can't even think properly m so damn disturbed

Yes they are amazing together. I hope RDX and KN do Star in some film together because both of them deserve the big screen and all accolades that come with it.
Tsuyashi thumbnail

Yes they are amazing together. I hope RDX and KN do Star in some film together because both of them deserve the big screen and all accolades that come with it.

Exactly..now idk if we need more luck for this to happen..
They look so damn beautiful together... Did u see their offscreen posted by star plus on insta?
One thing I don't understand is how this love story can't pull people ..have people gone mad or what?! They can watch all that bullshit pregnancy track n then the misunderstanding then abuses then hate love story going on for years
But they cant see epic true love story
Idk wat to say or wt m saying
Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want to remain positive and pro aarambh completing its full tenure. The buzz the insta and tweet of RDX and KN respectively has created noise...I would still want to take this in a positive promotional way as you alluded to Saana.

I am hoping for the best...

Edited by Limo - 7 years ago
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limo

I want to remain positive and pro aarambh completing its full tenure. The buzz the insta and tweet of RDX and KN respectively has created noise...I would still want to take this in a positive promotional way as you alluded to Saana.

I am hoping for the best...

I love that positivity! Somebody suggested we start petitions to Star Plus to stream aarambh on Hotstar or move it to another slot- just continue it. I think it's a good idea but never done a petition before so no idea where to start!
apolloartemis thumbnail

Aww don't be in tears. Per the tweets, assuming the show is canceled, it looks like we will have a finale at least! And like I said let's petition SP to stream on Hotstar or move Aarambh to another time! It isn't over till it's over!