Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

U have a point there.. No mention like wrapping up..
If that is so then thts great!
Hope this calms me down..
Thing is none of them has even clarified about finale buzz.. As if enjoying all the panicking fans lol

The thing is if anything is clarified in a good way the twitter/insta/Facebook spazzing stops which means that the buzz around the show stops. When ratings aren't the way to show popularity, the buzz on social media matters. What you should do is just rewatch all the epis on Hotstar and encourage people to do the same and let SP know how much you love the show and want it running in whatever way possible.
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

The thing is if anything is clarified in a good way the twitter/insta/Facebook spazzing stops which means that the buzz around the show stops. When ratings aren't the way to show popularity, the buzz on social media matters. What you should do is just rewatch all the epis on Hotstar and encourage people to do the same and let SP know how much you love the show and want it running in whatever way possible.

But yaar didn't karthika clarify after that varsena dying episode tht they are part of d show.. But yea rdx was quiet he didn't...but why both r quiet now..maybe as u saying for the buzz factor..fans will panic n spam star plus
I wasn't worried when they died but ryt now their caption has just shaken me like anything..
N the director shared pics today madhu shared such happy team pic..as if everything is going cool n good
Edited by Sonia_prc - 7 years ago
Tsuyashi thumbnail
I noticed one more thing ..
Both RDX KN have used same hashtags like they decided to post like this..
Both have written " #finale #comingsoon "
apolloartemis thumbnail

I noticed one more thing ..

Both RDX KN have used same hashtags like they decided to post like this..
Both have written " #finale #comingsoon "

Could very well be a coordinated strategy. And like you said the director hasn't really said anything- I think that if I worked hard on something for a year and put time, effort, and money into it, if it was abruptly cancelled I wouldn't be quiet. And nothing from the rest of the cast either that indicates things are coming to a close. RDX and KN are the leads- perhaps this time KN decided to follow his lead and create additional buzz.

In any case like I said, spam SP on social media and ask if the show is ending- and in the meanwhile keep watching again and again on Hotstar like me :)
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Yeah hotstar is always on with rdx n KN in d epi lol
Btw Am I panicking a lot?
I think I am.. I really don't want this thing to end

apolloartemis thumbnail

Yeah hotstar is always on with rdx n KN in d epi lol

Btw Am I panicking a lot?
I think I am.. I really don't want this thing to end

It's a great show with gorgeous leads, amazing acting, and fantastic visuals. Everything else pales in comparison, so no your panic is justified. We love this show and it's s shame that it has to struggle and we as watchers have always been wary of ratings. I first wrote the original post because I was worried about ratings as well. Then as I went step by step I found logical reasons why the show could go on and how. I could bbe totally wrong cause I don't have relatives at Star Plus but being optimistic is better!

So no your panic is fine- just be constructive with it 😊
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
heck wikipedia...first para.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aarambh

Aarambh Kahani Devsena Ki
is an Indian historical, Fiction genre Television series produced by Rose Audio Visuals, which is being aired on Star Plus. The story revolves around rivalry between Dravidians and Aryans. The story is written by K. V. Vijayendra Prasad. It started on 24 June 2017, and airs Sat-Sun at 9:30 pm IST.[1]This show is not related to Baahubali (franchise). The show soon to go off air in mid september Sunday 9.30pm. It will be Replace by The Great Indian Laughter Challenge[2] [3].Recently, it took a 200 years leap.[4]

Hope it gets an extension or something...
Edited by ddsoaps - 7 years ago
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

heck wikipedia...first para.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aarambh

Aarambh Kahani Devsena Ki
is an Indian historical, Fiction genre Television series produced by Rose Audio Visuals, which is being aired on Star Plus. The story revolves around rivalry between Dravidians and Aryans. The story is written by K. V. Vijayendra Prasad. It started on 24 June 2017, and airs Sat-Sun at 9:30 pm IST.[1]This show is not related to Baahubali (franchise).<font color="#990000"> The show soon to go off air in mid september Sunday 9.30pm. It will be Replace by The Great Indian Laughter Challenge[2] [3].Recently, it took a 200 years leap.[4]

<font size="4"><font color="#000000">Hope it gets an extension or something...</font></font>
</font>

Ouch so much for all my logic! Well hopefully Aarambh will get a later slot- or that will release all epis on Hotstar. If nothing else I hope we get s good conclusion to Devsena and JalDev's story.

Man I'm bummed.
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I generally do not get concerned over these sorts of news, which majority of the cases are proven to be fake or partially fake later on. But this one ... Laughter Challenge as far as I know used to be telecast on Star One / Life OK. So it might be for Star Bharat. Hope this news is fake. And no buzz regarding the show being pulled off yet. Hope it runs it's due course. Story-wise, characterization wise it is too progressive and it must be given it's due and fair chance.
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandrima02

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">I generally do not get concerned over these sorts of news, which majority of the cases are proven to be fake or partially fake later on. But this one... Laughter Challenge as far as I know used to be telecast on Star One / Life OK. So it might be for Star Bharat. Hope this news is fake. And no buzz regarding the show being pulled off yet. Hope it runs it's due course. Story-wise, characterization wise it is too progressive and it must be given it's due and fair chance.</font>

Oh man I hope so too. I looked it up and it's only been reported in one newspaper so far and that was two days ago- no follow up since then anywhere else. Like you said I hope it's for a different Star Plus channel or if not Aarambh gets a slot change.

In any rate I'm like 99.9% sure I'm not watching a SP show again- I've been burned way too much!

I don't have twitter but can someone basically ask the director if it's true? Some clarification would be nice...