Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

Um actually what I read from that was that the aarambh shoot was wrapping up which makes sense as the actors have been filming since last October and the pre production has been going on for about a year? I mean, I could be wrong, but unless we get confirmation that the show is done I wouldn't freak out?

U r right... But I am freaking out since last night..
Heart sank when I read caption of his post
He had replied to a fan some 3 weeks back that there will b 65episodes.. Does that mean they have already shot upcoming episodes earlier?
This show is world class..
If this wraps up abruptly without airing the promised episodes then this is my last serial ..

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

U r right... But I am freaking out since last night..
Heart sank when I read caption of his post
He had replied to a fan some 3 weeks back that there will b 65episodes.. Does that mean they have already shot upcoming episodes earlier?
This show is world class..
If this wraps up abruptly without airing the promised episodes then this is my last serial ..

Looking through the insta posts you aren't the only one freaking out. But take a breath. Unless there is official confirmation on the Star Plus twitter or by a reputable source- TOI for example, don't think the worst. From what I understand the shown has been shooting since last October, so it makes sense that they would be wrapping up now, because I remember in an earlier article that RDX said he wouldn't be taking film offers until this October- which makes as it ties up the end of the shoot plus some time for him to rest. Even KN has been shooting on a fractured foot, presumably because they want to wrap things up, so she can go back to her film schedule. Finally in Goldie Behl's interviews he mentions that they have been working on this for a year. Take into account casting, writing, shooting, adding special effects etc, and the timeline seems coherent,

Now if they do cancel, I think we can petiton SP to release the remaining episodes on Hotstar. But again, until there is official confirmation lets assume RDX is creating buzz like he did with his Bye Bye Varun Dev post which made people think both he and KN were exiting the show.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So its seem both have tweeted about finale episodes.

I do think they will finish shoot of 65 episodes.

What is intriguing is that Kartika's tweet speaks of 21st century undercover...

So is there another leap😲🤔
Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear all, RDX states it is the finish of J, he is reminding us it is a finite series..KN has tweeted current generation D...Keep Calm and Carry On

The promos recently showed many arrows towards D, I remember some one saying it be another 4-6 episodes to come to that point. Also the war preparations by Arya Clan and the guru in the cave suggested 40 days before the war between Clan D and A, before then D has to rescue her father Silanban from Siayala.. the rest of destiny kids have to be introduced and joined together...above all the love saga between D and J has to culminate into the epic promo picturisation of the arrow scene of D..there is a lot that has to be depicted before the arrival of current time...

I am postively looking at this jolt as a wake up call for the audience to start seeing Aarambh.

Positivity big time
Edited by Limo - 7 years ago
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

So its seem both have tweeted about finale episodes.

I do think they will finish shoot of 65 episodes.

What is intriguing is that Kartika's tweet speaks of 21st century undercover...

So is there another leap😲🤔

Yes I think they are wrapping up- I'm in the US and they often do captions when the show is wrapping up the final episodes which are similar to KN and RDX's captions to create buzz.

But I think/hope the 21st century thing was a joke on her part since she didn't wanr to show any spoilers and RDX had already done a shoot shot.

Edited by apolloartemis - 7 years ago
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limo

Dear all, RDX states it is the finish of J, he is reminding us it is a finite series..KN has tweeted current generation D...Keep Calm and Carry On

The promos recently showed many arrows towards D, I remember some one saying it be another 4-6 episodes to come to that point. Also the war preparations by Arya Clan and the guru in the cave suggested 40 days before the war between Clan D and A, before then D has to rescue her father Silanban from Siayala.. the rest of destiny kids have to be introduced and joined together...above all the love saga between D and J has to culminate into the epic promo picturisation of the arrow scene of D..there is a lot that has to be depicted before the arrival of current time...

I am postively looking at this jolt as a wake up call for the audience to start seeing Aarambh.

Positivity big time

Thank you for your positivity l! I know the ratings have always been a concern and heaven knows Star Plus has a way of cancelling series abruptly. But as you pointed out there is a lot of story left to tell (in of the opinion that this is the last reincarnation honestly...). Plus looking at twitter- at Anil Jha's stuff there are no cancellation news. Madhoo also tweeted only a pic of coworkers. Plus looking at the news there is nothing- and it's been more than a day since RDX's initial tweet- there should have been speculation at the very least. Even KLKAH had a 2-3 week period before it ended where the news broke.

Now I could be very wrong but I think the clues don't point to a cancellation just an attempt to creat buzz- negativity can do that as well as positivity- looks like the actors took it upon themselves rather than wait for Star Plus to do anything to promote the show.
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Guys I agree with all the points...
N thnk u for letting me breathe a sigh of relief..
Really really hope this positive vibes turn into reality
Just one thing thts troubling me is why they are saying "finale"..?
Finale of what?
This is giving me heartache!!!
Tsuyashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limo

Positivity big time

I ll be so damn happy if it turns out to be everything as u have said...
But but why they both have mentioned finale now?
Finale coming soon
What does that mean now yr
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

Guys I agree with all the points...

N thnk u for letting me breathe a sigh of relief..
Really really hope this positive vibes turn into reality
Just one thing thts troubling me is why they are saying "finale"..?
Finale of what?
This is giving me heartache!!!

I think they are just celebrating that they are shooting the final few episodes of the series. Both of them have film schedules to go back to. The thing is the fact that they are shooting those eps, to me, does not mean the show is ending, cause like I said, I think they have been shooting way ahead. Which is why there hasn't been any behind the scenes pics or SBB or SBS.

Unless they had written show end or something I mm choosing to believe it's a shooting wrap up.
Tsuyashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

I think they are just celebrating that they are shooting the final few episodes of the series. Both of them have film schedules to go back to. The thing is the fact that they are shooting those eps, to me, does not mean the show is ending, cause like I said, I think they have been shooting way ahead. Which is why there hasn't been any behind the scenes pics or SBB or SBS.

Unless they had written show end or something I mm choosing to believe it's a shooting wrap up.

U have a point there.. No mention like wrapping up..
If that is so then thts great!
Hope this calms me down..
Thing is none of them has even clarified about finale buzz.. As if enjoying all the panicking fans lol