gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Today's episode brought a smile to my face..it was beautiful is an understatement. I am going to write mostly about Devasena but when I write about her Jaldev is an automaticπŸ˜†
  • D the future queen reliving her moments of bringing the sindur, thanking her father for showing the right way..but failing to see the serenity and beauty of the forest around her.
  • Enters J with some fruits from the forest and maybe showing D for the first time to take pause from her duties and enjoy the beauty around her.
  • The talk of J was significant in two ways..he is trapped in his own duties and loves to be set free..and realizes that D though a queen has not even enjoyed the simple pleasures and freedom as he does...The scene where D takes a deep breathe of the fresh air was simply lovely.

• J gets her the butterfly because she wanted it...😳...awww

• J still determined to give D the childhood she lost brings her to the children who want to be like her, but the gentle soul that she is she does not want them to miss on their childhood.. J in all the scenes today had a twinkle in his eyes every time he looked at his Rani ..The actor emotes well and is good lookingπŸ˜‰

• D plays blindfold and who does she catch her Rajkumar..of course J just wants to be known as shivgam..maybe a prelude that he wants her to attain all the glory but will aid her in getting it.

• Madhukarnika..I have to find some other short form for this name since I used M for Mahisha ..πŸ˜†..blesses them from afar..why do I get the feeling she does not want to harm D but just wants to fulfill her destiny...another destinies child introduced now with the element of earth.. I absolutely loved that actor playing that role he has got into his skin.

• Now of course back to my favorite D ..she sets out to siyala thinking it is with her trusted friend but turned out to be Kalkettu..today the actor was better..

• I absolutely loved the dialogue about Vish-Vas..hopefully it will not mar the beautiful souls
  • D the queen she is simply slayed Kal with her powers...loved that they showed woman empowerment and not J saving her yet again..the feminist in me rejoicedπŸ˜‰

• Now comes the beautiful scene where D extends her hand in friendship maybe for the first time..for it looked like she did not have any..J hesitant to accept it..and D understanding it withdraws her hand and talks about her loneliness..felt sad for the princess who was so shackled with responsibilities did not have time for simpler things in life...Loved her dialogue about her setting up his home..and of course how could J resist that..and his twinkle became even more pronounced..if that is possibleπŸ˜‰..and he extends her hand in friendship and a lot more ..

• He tells her holding her hand was like holding Jal and he thought maybe they were two halves of one..and of course him letting it slip this is the first time he is holding a woman..πŸ˜†
So Darling they say to each other Hold my hand

Closing with a favorite song of mine

Standing in a crowded room and I can't see your face
Put your arms around me, tell me everything's okay
In my mind, I'm running round a cold and empty space
Just put your arms around me, tell me everything's okay

You don't make me wait and never let me break, you never let fall

Darling, hold my hand

Soul is like a melting pot when you're not next to me
Tell me that you've got me and you're never gonna leave
Tryna find a moment where I can find release
Please tell me that you've got me and you're never gonna leave

Darling, hold my hand

Edited by gemini54 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Closing with a favorite song of mine

Standing in a crowded room and I can't see your face
Put your arms around me, tell me everything's okay
In my mind, I'm running round a cold and empty space
Just put your arms around me, tell me everything's oka
Darling, hold my hand
Soul is like a melting pot when you're not next to me
Tell me that you've got me and you're never gonna leave
Tryna find a moment where I can find release
Please tell me that you've got me and you're never gonna leave
Darling, hold my hand.

Amazing. Apologies posting quote has some kind of tech glitche, thank you for understanding...
Edited by Limo - 7 years ago
Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for writing an amazing snapshot of today's episode. I like the song about holding hands - you have summised D and J great hand milap - friendship is the stepping stone towards love... hopefully this foundation will enable D and J to overcome any obstacles in the future especially Js truth of being an Aryan.,,

I like your take on how J tries his level best to get D to enjoy small childhood dreams. J tries to install mindfulness into Ds psychi when he realises how D has missed on many taken for granted childhood activities - he is slowly learning about the closed upbringing that D has, being brought up as a Warrior Princess. He is beginning to see a different side to D compared to what he thought about her previously.

I also liked Js analogy about the river Narmada dividing her land into two Clan D and Clan A; alluding to the fact that both parties are the same to the earth, but divided by cultural differences. Hence the inate pledges to mark territory and conquer/conquest. I hope this changes his pre-programmed ideology and the desire to fulfill his goals of finishing D to protect his Clan A.

As we predicted previously the journey to rescue her father would be a journey where D discovers herself and also a platform for the two atmasangi to meet and develop a story of their own. D and V in version 1 had very little time, but their love story was passionate. Where as D and J version has a steady growth in the love story.. I was impressed with the way the story telling encorporated the hand extension on both sides. The turmoil of J was well depicted... he did not miss his core chartererstic of deduction and evaluation...he inferred she is his own element - water...His curiosity when D spoke about Hahuma was cute...

D hugging J after she slayed kalkatu in the guise of J was apt, not over the top - lovey dovey hug...but a hug of a person concered about a loved one.

Js constant loosing of himself into D at any given time was brilliant. Overall, his dove eyed, sparkly eyed scenes were a treat to watch...

RDX is a brilliant actor... where was he all this time...KN is a superb actor... I have a girl crush on her and a huge crush on RDX... I am sure many of us viewers are in the same boat

D telling her friend J that she will fulfill the role of being a homemaker was beautiful.. and backtracking with a glint of shyness at the possibility of getting her subconscious wish aloud..was adorable .

I can keep on and on ...

Like you I also had a smile all through the episode... thank you for your kind words

Edited by Limo - 7 years ago
dafla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow..such an amazing post..today missed the episode but reading ur update makes me wish i had watched it..tomorrow my first job s watching it

Is manikarnika a destiny child?if so how? was she the one in shadows?i dont get it??
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As usual girls πŸ‘...

I am wondering why almost every contender, whether she/he has the right or not w.r.t. the throne, has a guru; starting from Padmavija to Manikarnika !! Regarding Manikarnika, if this character has got the elements of earth then what about Ashtavakra, who had originally been shown while Hahuma was talking to DV !! Or am I taking it wrong !!!

Indramitra's set of magic monitors have reminded me of my organisation's monitoring room πŸ˜† !! This guy is see-sawing between trust "karoon yaa naa karoon" πŸ€” !!!

The hide & seek game among the family members - in a way, though innocently, Mekhla backstabbing Devsena. Foretelling of the future !!! Hide & seek in present - Devsena dear who among the girls was that tall & masculine 😲 πŸ˜† !!!

They are stressing much on deception & trust. Devsena's tryst with the bitter-most truth of her life is definitely going to shatter her. How will she ever be able to trust him after this betrayal!! VD, if he manages to achieve at least a portion of the intensity, the burn he had in his previous life; he shall literally go berserk. Honestly, hurdles of this life are seemingly insurmountable owing to deception, betrayal, treachery !! I don't see a happy ending in this life either.

Precap - how come Mahisha is out of the clutches of the Aryans !! Or is it Agnimitra's cunning move !!! Seems that the makers are in love with pterodactyl πŸ˜† ..

Azaad or Swadheen !!!!

RD and his "twinkling of eyes" & microscopic changes of expressions πŸ‘. The actor playing Manikarnika πŸ‘. I expect no less from Madhoo πŸ‘. KN πŸ‘ .. I really feel bad that this series is not getting the TRP it deserves...

A lie that is half-truth is the darkest of all lies. - Alfred Tennyson
Edited by chandrima02 - 7 years ago
gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks Limo.

Originally posted by: Limo

Thank you for writing an amazing snapshot of today's episode. I like the song about holding hands - you have summised D and J great hand milap - friendship is the stepping stone towards love... hopefully this foundation will enable D and J to overcome any obstacles in the future especially Js truth of being an Aryan.,,

I like your take on how J tries his level best to get D to enjoy small childhood dreams. J tries to install mindfulness into Ds psychi when he realises how D has missed on many taken for granted childhood activities - he is slowly learning about the closed upbringing that D has, being brought up as a Warrior Princess. He is beginning to see a different side to D compared to what he thought about her previously.

I also liked Js analogy about the river Narmada dividing her land into two Clan D and Clan A; alluding to the fact that both parties are the same to the earth, but divided by cultural differences. Hence the inate pledges to mark territory and conquer/conquest. I hope this changes his pre-programmed ideology and the desire to fulfill his goals of finishing D to protect his Clan A.

πŸ‘..such a beautiful analogy true to this date

As we predicted previously the journey to rescue her father would be a journey where D discovers herself and also a platform for the two atmasangi to meet and develop a story of their own. D and V in version 1 had very little time, but their love story was passionate. Where as D and J version has a steady growth in the love story.. I was impressed with the way the story telling encorporated the hand extension on both sides. The turmoil of J was well depicted... he did not miss his core chartererstic of deduction and evaluation...he inferred she is his own element - water...His curiosity when D spoke about Hahuma was cute...

D hugging J after she slayed kalkatu in the guise of J was apt, not over the top - lovey dovey hug...but a hug of a person concered about a loved one.

Yes it was beautiful

Js constant loosing of himself into D at any given time was brilliant. Overall, his dove eyed, sparkly eyed scenes were a treat to watch...

RDX is a brilliant actor... where was he all this time...KN is a superb actor... I have a girl crush on her and a huge crush on RDX... I am sure many of us viewers are in the same boat

D telling her friend J that she will fulfill the role of being a homemaker was beautiful.. and backtracking with a glint of shyness at the possibility of getting her subconscious wish aloud..was adorable .

Yes both of them enacted so well in this scene it was subtle and beautiful like the fresh awakening and not over the top

I can keep on and on ...

Like you I also had a smile all through the episode... thank you for your kind words

gemini54 thumbnail

Chandrima I love, love your unique way of looking at things πŸ˜†..it is so refreshing

Originally posted by: chandrima02

As usual girls πŸ‘...

I am wondering why almost every contender, whether she/he has the right or not w.r.t. the throne, has a guru; starting from Padmavija to Manikarnika !! Regarding Manikarnika, if this character has got the elements of earth then what about Ashtavakra, who had originally been shown while Hahuma was talking to DV !! Or am I taking it wrong !!!

Indramitra's set of magic monitors have reminded me of my organisation's monitoring room πŸ˜† !! This guy is see-sawing between trust "karoon yaa naa karoon" πŸ€” !!!

This guy is beginning to get on my nerves

The hide & seek game among the family members - in a way, though innocently, Mekhla backstabbing Devsena. Foretelling of the future !!! Hide & seek in present - Devsena dear who among the girls was that tall & masculine 😲 πŸ˜† !!!

I thought of this too..my gut is saying when Shivgum will not return her affections she will betray her sister..to the Young Agnimitra????

They are stressing much on deception & trust. Devsena's tryst with the bitter-most truth of her life is definitely going to shatter her. How will she ever be able to trust him after this betrayal!! VD, if he manages to achieve at least a portion of the intensity, the burn he had in his previous life; he shall literally go berserk. Honestly, hurdles of this life are seemingly insurmountable owing to deception, betrayal, treachery !! I don't see a happy ending in this life either.
😭.. I got the same feeling too.. this break of trust seems to large to circumvent

Precap - how come Mahisha is out of the clutches of the Aryans !! Or is it Agnimitra's cunning move !!! Seems that the makers are in love with pterodactyl πŸ˜† ..

I wonder how..like you set maybe a plot to have him lead the way to Dravid Raaj..but since Agnmitra seems to have even more advanced monitoring then present day why would he need it?πŸ˜‰

Azaad or Swadheen !!!!

RD and his "twinkling of eyes" & microscopic changes of expressions πŸ‘. The actor playing Manikarnika πŸ‘. I expect no less from Madhoo πŸ‘. KN πŸ‘ .. I really feel bad that this series is not getting the TRP it deserves...

A lie that is half-truth is the darkest of all lies. - Alfred Tennyson
Tennyson one of my all time favorites...

gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks please watch if you get a chance.. I think Manikarnika is not the hidden child I am thinking the hidden child may have something to do with either Mahisha twin or the snake family that got destroyed..again just my speculation

Originally posted by: dafla

wow..such an amazing post..today missed the episode but reading ur update makes me wish i had watched it..tomorrow my first job s watching it

Is manikarnika a destiny child?if so how? was she the one in shadows?i dont get it??

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This is a beautiful post and so so well written! I'm not gonna go point by point because you've covered everything so well but I will note one thing you mentioned in your comments- the worry about trust. Based on how much time and effort has been put into this particular reincarnation I don't think there is going to be another reincarnation track- besides the five destiny kids, DevSena has Indramitra, Padmavija, Siyala and who knows what other lucky nakshatra born children to deal with! In addition to this she also has to break Hahuma's curse! I think there will be a sundering of trust and Jalsena will separate for a bit. Then something will happen with Clan A in which DevSena will do something that will save them. The process will bring her back in JalDev's orbit and depending on where in the storyline they are they will work together to beat the other destiny kids. Another way the loss of trust could be salvaged is if Clan A plans something so heinous that Jaldev turns his back on them and goes to Devsena with the information, bringing forward a reconciliation track. So yes it's a major crack waiting to happen, but if nothing else I don't think DevSena 1.0 will allow DevSena 2.0 to lose her chance to have her soul mate. She wa reborn for two reasons- to fulfill her parents dream and on her end, the fulfill her love. So let's think positive!
gemini54 thumbnail
Sanaa I think you deserve a hug for this reply and positive responseπŸ€—

I almost missed your post thank god found it

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

This is a beautiful post and so so well written! I'm not gonna go point by point because you've covered everything so well but I will note one thing you mentioned in your comments- the worry about trust. Based on how much time and effort has been put into this particular reincarnation I don't think there is going to be another reincarnation track- besides the five destiny kids, DevSena has Indramitra, Padmavija, Siyala and who knows what other lucky nakshatra born children to deal with! In addition to this she also has to break Hahuma's curse! I think there will be a sundering of trust and Jalsena will separate for a bit. Then something will happen with Clan A in which DevSena will do something that will save them. The process will bring her back in JalDev's orbit and depending on where in the storyline they are they will work together to beat the other destiny kids. Another way the loss of trust could be salvaged is if Clan A plans something so heinous that Jaldev turns his back on them and goes to Devsena with the information, bringing forward a reconciliation track. So yes it's a major crack waiting to happen, but if nothing else I don't think DevSena 1.0 will allow DevSena 2.0 to lose her chance to have her soul mate. She wa reborn for two reasons- to fulfill her parents dream and on her end, the fulfill her love. So let's think positive!