Posted: 7 years ago
Accidental JalSena Marriage in Mata Maharshidevi Temple.. 😳

Credit : To Maker - Twitter

Edited by -Swetha- - 7 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: gemini54

Today's Episode was so Beautiful that mere words may not suffice it had intrigue, budding love, conflict of emotions, and a glimpse of the future.

• Devasena does not want to don a Man's costume anymore..I am thinking it is because she has begun to be aware of her feminine side.😛
  • She obviously knows her feminine side according to me as Dravid society is ruled by queens and not kings.😉...maybe she is unaware of the feminine feelings of love till now but looks...she ought to know😛

• Jaldev is hell bent on saving her..so makes up all kinds of excuses to his guru. First, I was kind of upset at him saying that he wants to win her confidence and bring her down..but then put myself in his shoes and understood that he has still not realized why he is so drawn to D.
  • In the end of that scene he himself thought that why wasn't he not able to kill her...so he has begun to realise something like soul connection between them😃

• The new character in the Temple not sure of her name seems to have tantric powers too..what is with this show and Tantric powers..I thought it was supposed to be mostly historical!😉
  • His name is Manikarnika
  • Even i was thinking that...but tantra vidya in India has been ages old...so maybe thats why they show this....

• Meghala still so much in love with her Shivagam..takes the Arya symbol and dons it on her head.. Symbolic???...I am thinking for all the powers that Arya has a Dravid will be queen of their realm too..just as Hahuma predicted
  • She deffo is going to be a problem for DS...her lust is growing day by day😡

• Padmavija I thought was smarter ..but alas seems to be foolish.
  • Agree😆

• Loved the scene between D , J and his mother..where she declares that D is his wife..Mothers have an uncanny ability to sense what the kid feels😆
  • Ya I too liked it...but that lady didnt look like his mother to me...too young she looked😆

• J for all his talks to bring D down will not and cannot let anything happen to her..his fight with his guru in the temple proved it..loved his blood adorning her forehead.
  • That scene was so amazing👏

• Poor Mahisha seems to have found his match..but million dollar question when did Agnimitra get all these tantric powers too?
  • He is shown to be having powers right from the beginning...when he sees JD in front of him through some power...and many more incidents😛

• The scene where J protects D from nature and every trouble to get the sindoor was simply beautiful. His moves were purely unconscious because if he thinks with his mind I dont think he would do what he did😉
  • J adored D through out her talks and during the aarti rightfully so because if I loved D before I simply adored her today..she was what a rightful queen should be, kind, strong, putting her subjects needs above hers and most importantly humble enough to know she could not have done this alone without Jaldev
  • The aarti scene was beautiful.
  • Together the entire journey of JD and DS to get the sindoor was marvellous...I loved it to the core

• Now the premise is set..Mahisha one destiny child in Arya prison, time for the rest of them to enter and maybe all will get congregated at Aryawart where Devasena will become queen with her King J by her side..after all they are two beautiful souls who have taken birth not only to fulfill their love, but to fulfill DestinyWaiting eagerly for next destiny kid to be introduced😊

Closing with a quote which I think was apt today for Jaldev

That strange, twisted torn love, That conflict between what your heart knows is right and what your mind is told is right
David Levitan

Thoughts?

Apt quote and nice post👏⭐️...Thanks

Word Count: 1