The Eternal Conflict

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Today's Episode was so Beautiful that mere words may not suffice it had intrigue, budding love, conflict of emotions, and a glimpse of the future.

• Devasena does not want to don a Man's costume anymore..I am thinking it is because she has begun to be aware of her feminine side.πŸ˜›
  • Jaldev is hell bent on saving her..so makes up all kinds of excuses to his guru. First, I was kind of upset at him saying that he wants to win her confidence and bring her down..but then put myself in his shoes and understood that he has still not realized why he is so drawn to D.
  • The new character in the Temple not sure of her name seems to have tantric powers too..what is with this show and Tantric powers..I thought it was supposed to be mostly historical!πŸ˜‰
  • Meghala still so much in love with her Shivagam..takes the Arya symbol and dons it on her head.. Symbolic???...I am thinking for all the powers that Arya has a Dravid will be queen of their realm too..just as Hahuma predicted
  • Padmavija I thought was smarter ..but alas seems to be foolish.
  • Loved the scene between D , J and his mother..where she declares that D is his wife..Mothers have an uncanny ability to sense what the kid feelsπŸ˜†
  • J for all his talks to bring D down will not and cannot let anything happen to her..his fight with his guru in the temple proved it..loved his blood adorning her forehead.
  • Poor Mahisha seems to have found his match..but million dollar question when did Agnimitra get all these tantric powers too?
  • The scene where J protects D from nature and every trouble to get the sindoor was simply beautiful. His moves were purely unconscious because if he thinks with his mind I dont think he would do what he didπŸ˜‰
  • J adored D through out her talks and during the aarti rightfully so because if I loved D before I simply adored her today..she was what a rightful queen should be, kind, strong, putting her subjects needs above hers and most importantly humble enough to know she could not have done this alone without Jaldev
  • The aarti scene was beautiful.
  • Now the premise is set..Mahisha one destiny child in Arya prison, time for the rest of them to enter and maybe all will get congregated at Aryawart where Devasena will become queen with her King J by her side..after all they are two beautiful souls who have taken birth not only to fulfill their love, but to fulfill Destiny

Closing with a quote which I think was apt today for Jaldev

That strange, twisted torn love, That conflict between what your heart knows is right and what your mind is told is right
David Levitan

Thoughts?
Edited by gemini54 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gemini54

<font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Today's Episode was so Beautiful that mere words may not suffice it had intrigue, budding love, conflict of emotions, and a glimpse of the future.</font>

• <font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#000099" size="3">Devasena does not want to don a Man's costume anymore..I am thinking it is because she has begun to be aware of her feminine side.πŸ˜›

Yes it seems like it! Proximity to someone she is attracted to making her realize beneath the warrior lies a living breathing woman!

</font>
  • <font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Jaldev is hell bent on saving her..so makes up all kinds of excuses to his guru. First, I was kind of upset at him saying that he wants to win her confidence and bring her down..but then put myselfin his shoes and understood that he has still not realized why he is so drawn to D.

I was pissed off at him too, but the slow realized is gonna be fun to watch!

</font>
  • <font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">The new character in the Temple not sure of her name seems to have tantric powers too..what is with this show and Tantric powers..I thought it was supposed to be mostly historical!πŸ˜‰</font>
  • <font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Meghala still so much in love with her Shivagam..takes the Arya symbol and dons it on her head.. Symbolic???...I am thinking for all the powers that Arya has a Dravid will be queen of their realm too..just as Hahuma predicted

Symbolic? I hope not! Might be symbolic of how trouble attaches itself to trouble! She put the crease on her head, at par with herself. Devsena's goal is to rule over the crest and all it means. Mekhla is letting the crest rule over her. Key difference and in that difference lies the truth of JalDev's feeling ;)

</font>
  • <font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Padmavija I thought was smarter ..but alas seems to be foolish.

Both sisters are fools! But I like Sambhavija- she is very focused and 110% on her daughters side- hopefully when time comes she will fool Padma!

/font>
  • <font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Loved the scene between D , J and his mother..where she declares that D is his wife..Mothers have an uncanny ability to sense what the kid feelsπŸ˜†</font>
  • <font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">J for all his talks to bring D down will not and cannot let anything happen to her..his fight with his guru in the temple proved it..loved his blood adorning her forehead.</font>
  • <font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Poor Mahisha seems to have found his match..but million dollar question when did Agnimitra get all these tantric powers too?</font>
  • <font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">The scene where J protects D from nature and every trouble to get the sindoor was simply beautiful. His moves were purely unconscious because if he thinks with his mindI dont think he would do what he didπŸ˜‰</font>
  • <font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">J adored D throughout her talks and during the aarti rightfully so because if I loved D before I simply adored her today..she was what a rightfulqueen should be, kind, strong, putting her subjects needs above hers and most importantly humble enough to know she could not have done this alone without Jaldev

You could see his heart in his eyes in this scene. He looked his he was lost in love and as if she wasn't real. How can he feel this and not realize that he won't let anyone touch her?? I'm

</font>
  • <font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">The aarti scene was beautiful.</font>
  • <font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Now the premise is set..Mahisha one destiny child in Arya prison, time for the rest of them to enter and maybe all will get congregated at Aryawart where Devasena will become queen with her King J by her side..after all they are two beautifulsouls who have taken birth not only to fulfill their love, but to fulfill Destiny</font>

<font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Closing with a quote which I think was apt today for Jaldev</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#990000">
That strange, twisted torn love, That conflict between what your heart knows is right and what your mind is told is right
David Levitan
</font>

<font color="#000099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Thoughts?</font>

Wonderful thoughts and post!
Edited by apolloartemis - 7 years ago
Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for capturing all the salient and interesting points of today's episode..

The conflict between what your heart knows is right and what your mind is told is right and to add to the mix what your subconscious/unconscious needs and wants are, is exactly where V is at the given moment. But the overriding and predominant emotion of V has been to protect D, be it her modesty - when he made a dress out of the drape; be it the time when queen Siyala's soliders tried to attack D - wherein he exhibited his quick thinking in protecting her by disabling them; be it the rain drops, when he protects her with his towel/stroll; be it when Mahishi tries his luck with D, where he uses his quick wit to deescalate the situation, again protecting D from the self-indulgent Mahishi...or in today's episode when he stands against Indramitra, his co-clan soliders or when he stood for her whole heartedly in furthering Ds mission in taking the Kunkum from the temple back to her kingdom. Js emotions has slightly moved from being a protector to the enabler of her mission, what may come... be it environmental factors to the extent of laying himself for her to walk over him... amazing... to protecting the Kunkum with his bear hands and banana leaf.

The other area that caught my attention was - Love is knocking loudly on the two longing souls.. beautifully portrayed by the fingers delicately touching each other, leading to an awakening of senses and a longing to belong to each other as shown by their glances at each other during their first pooja as a couple albeit an inadvertent couple.

This is despite his conflict of what his training and purpose towards his Clan is (mind), what his heart says, to that of his unconscious/subconscious atmasangi pull..I totally agree with your view about the unconscious being at an overdrive. Sweetheart, J is completely a confused soul at the given time, and I can empathise with his actions at time.

Thank you for coming up with beautiful quotes in each of your post. Very apt to what is happening currently.

I had a small grin all through today's episode.. I am still having it as I writing and reminiscing my thoughts.

candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome take by everyone πŸ‘. Turn for my two cents...

The story is getting interesting on each passing episode. The intrigue factor is being constantly maintained. Stupendous job... Obviously we don't expect less πŸ‘ !!!

Throughout the episode, I was hearing only a single word in almost every alternate sentence - "Sindur" πŸ˜† !!!

Manikarnika is fascinting. Personally, I felt that the actor has got a very good screen-presence. He did more than a decent job portraying an eunuch. I am definitely looking forward to watch this "Bejeweled Earring" with supernatural powers, who is not a destiny's child. Or is he/she !!!

Devsena 1.0 went to a Mahishi temple when Arvamudan had gone for war. Is this the same temple ???!!! As far as I can remember that temple did not have this representation of the Goddess. And till now, Mahishi has always been represented as Mahish' (Buffalo) head. My deduction was buffalo/cow might have been the most important part of this fictional Dravidian life & society and that's why their Goddess being represented by the same. Today I was surprised to find Mahishi Devi being represented in a form similar to that of Goddess Kaali.

Coming back to the temple, since the same is dedicated to Goddess Mahishi and Dravidians are matriarchal considering the males as the weaker sex, it is strange that there is a ritual that the lady has be married in order to be worthy to receive the sacred Sindur !!!

I personally found the whole return journey and VD trying to protect the Sindur rather amusing. Considering the intensity of the rain, the Sindur should have become a paste and at least partially be washing away.

Mekhla discovering and subsequently wearing the lion plaque (which represents Aryan power & deception) on her head with necessary protection (jadibooti) - what is the symbolism associated !!! Deception against deception to outdo the former, something in the line of diamond cuts diamond !!

Again the magic mirror cracked once Mekhla left the room after watching her own reflection and self-praising. What does that signify !! Or it cracked due to DV's arrival with the sacred Vermillion !!!

Almost each and every character is after the Dravidian throne - Padmavija, Indramitra, Jaldev, Mahisha, now Manikarnika !!! Poor Devsena !!!

So, Indramitra could constrain Mahisha's supernatural power totally. I wonder whether he will be able to do the same for VD and DV as well !!!

The main question is when Devsena will be enlightened with VD 2.0's deception and what will be her reaction...

RD's subtle changes of expressions during the whole temple sequence πŸ‘ !! KN has been no less.

The people of the world having once been deceived, suspect deceit in truth itself. - Hitopadesa

The worst of all deception is self-deception. - Plato

Sorry for the length. Considering I could not write last week I wanted to compensate πŸ˜†
Edited by chandrima02 - 7 years ago
gemini54 thumbnail
@Sanaa thanks for the reply. I binge watched the duel scene again today..and one scene caught my eye. Varundev tells Devasena that his mind knows she is his enemy but his heart is just drawn to her in love. It was a beautiful scene and I think history us repeating itself. Jaldev knows she is his enemy but he just can't help himself...the only difference here is Devasena thinks he is her trusted confidante..and she is going to get a rude awakening.

gemini54 thumbnail
@limo how beautifully you have written..yes Love has unconsciously taken over after all theirs is an eternal connection..I loved the way they are showing the progress ..and this is indeed a beautiful show.
Thanks again for replying and giving your thoughts

gemini54 thumbnail
@chandrima where have you been..missed your takesπŸ˜›. As usual you put your own unique spinπŸ˜‰
I understand all your questions and they are pertinent ones which if I think logically does make sense..but I am going to say that is creative liberties after all the show is quite beautiful in weaving a wonderful story.

About Meghala and the Aryan adornment..I am thinking there is something to it..let me tell you why.
Indramitra said as long as J had that no powers could harm him..will J get hurt?

Meghala want Shivgam at all costs and Shivgam wants the Aryan ornament at all costs..how will that play into the love story of D and J I see misunderstanding galore there.

The real test of their love will be when the truth of J being an aryan comes out..and I think this ornament will play a role there..again this just my predictionπŸ˜‰
loved Manikarnika the actor was stupendous
Thanks for replying

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Awesome take on the episode by everyone! πŸ‘
neeya07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post n beautiful replies from everyone..! Really loving Aarambh like anything Jalsena..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
harshita_h thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@chandrima as far as i got it manikarnika is the 4th Destiny Child