Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
On to part 2 of my analysis- and kudos to Sabita and Limo for their wonderful analysis!
So now we know why all her enemies are trying to kill Devsena by trickery- if they try a head on confrontation she is going to destroy them in 5 min- hail, hail for the destruction of her first enemy! Kalketu ka Kal thi Devsena! She found out only a little while ago that she has those water powers, and yet she can use them so effectively. Amazing.

Its obvious that Padmavija does not know that Devsena is a reincarnation of the warrior queen Devsena. Perhaps Silambhan never talked about it with her but for sure Sambhavija never spoke to her about it. It must be a secret at the highest levels. Actually even Devsena's statue was moved from outside Hahuma's cave to inside, most likely so no one would note the resemblance as Jaldev did. Watching Padma squirm was hilarious- can we see more scenes of her being foiled. But I would like it if Sambha was shown as more of a threat instead of being so ineffective.

Mani is another class of enemy- he wishes her a long life, but notes that a kinner must have something in return for their good wishes. He wants to rule the world, starting with Dravid Rajya- nothing personal at all it seems. Liked how he saw the sparks between Jaldev and Devsena as well. Is he a destiny kid? I didn't see him in the sequence of Hahuma's...

Indramitra has better channels than I do! What shakti is this? What did Agnimitra teach down the line? But he is too arrogant. Devsena and Jaldev will have to work hard to cut down that arrogance.

Now, as always, best for last.

Mujse dosti karoge? Devsena, a guy who looks at you like you are an apsara on Earth DOES NOT want to be friends!

I adored the glimpses we got into Devsena's childhood- the flashback of her father plying with her Mekhla, contrasted later on with her bitter listing of how she was never really allowed a childhood. No wonder she tears up whenever she thinks about Silambhan. He was probably the only real source of parental love Devsena had. She is starved for genuine love and affection, which Jaldev will provide down the line.

Look at how she cajoles Shivgum to be her friend, subconsciously giving voice to her emerging desire for him- and boyish and happy was his smile, and the near hidden hope in his eyes! She will be so devastated when his betrayal comes to light. She was able to handle herself for a few moments against Kalgum, but when the real Shivgum is shown as jhoota? Its gonna tear her up. And Jaldev is now feeling guilty acutely- evidenced when he notes that he is a cheat, and refusing to shake her hand initially. Everytime she opens up he falls more and more for this living breathing girl, and not a stone statue or a stone cold warrior.

I think the most honest Jaldev was in this episode was when he was talking to Devsena about the jungle sheds all duties and inhibitions- telling himself as well as her, and when he took her hand said he would fufill all duties of a friend. She extended a hand, and then he did. She clasped his hand loosely, and he, after noting that they were two sides of the same element, clasped it tightly and bought it close to him. Both of them walk this road together, side by side.

Precap was interesting- What the heck is up with that petrodactyl??

Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

On to part 2 of my analysis- and kudos to Sabita and Limo for their wonderful analysis!

--Thank you for your kind words and I was waiting for your take on episode 20

So now we know why all her enemies are trying to kill Devsena by trickery- if they try a head on confrontation she is going to destroy them in 5 min- hail, hail for the destruction of her first enemy! Kalketu ka Kal thi Devsena! She found out only a little while ago that she has those water powers, and yet she can use them so effectively. Amazing.

--Yeah well said...she can take them down easily...how would it look if all five came together against her? will J stand against the other four or will he be against her too.. or will the 4 others exit or make peace before the final showdown...

Its obvious that Padmavija does not know that Devsena is a reincarnation of the warrior queen Devsena. Perhaps Silambhan never talked about it with her but for sure Sambhavija never spoke to her about it. It must be a secret at the highest levels. Actually even Devsena's statue was moved from outside Hahuma's cave to inside, most likely so no one would note the resemblance as Jaldev did. Watching Padma squirm was hilarious- can we see more scenes of her being foiled. But I would like it if Sambha was shown as more of a threat instead of being so ineffective.

--Valid point, I was just thinking about the first meet of J with D1's statue, were in he had flashbacks and he was mesmerised...they are not showing that flashback as part of clips of D and Js love saga

Mani is another class of enemy- he wishes her a long life, but notes that a kinner must have something in return for their good wishes. He wants to rule the world, starting with Dravid Rajya- nothing personal at all it seems. Liked how he saw the sparks between Jaldev and Devsena as well. Is he a destiny kid? I didn't see him in the sequence of Hahuma's..

--Spot on in this area..I am very impressed by the actor portraying Manikarnika..his battle appears to be his own at this given time..I hope he does not get caught into the politics of other people's sadayanthra.

Indramitra has better channels than I do! What shakti is this? What did Agnimitra teach down the line? But he is too arrogant. Devsena and Jaldev will have to work hard to cut down that arrogance.

--Agree with everything you said and more about Indramitra.. it is to be seen how he would react to D and J friendship...at the moment he seems to have the upper hand against every one.. I am not sure if he just has visual or if his CCTV has audio too...

Now, as always, best for last.[/DIV]

Mujse dosti karoge? Devsena, a guy who looks at you like you are an apsara on Earth DOES NOT want to be friends!

I adored the glimpses we got into Devsena's childhood- the flashback of her father plying with her Mekhla, contrasted later on with her bitter listing of how she was never really allowed a childhood. No wonder she tears up whenever she thinks about Silambhan. He was probably the only real source of parental love Devsena had. She is starved for genuine love and affection, which Jaldev will provide down the line.

Look at how she cajoles Shivgum to be her friend, subconsciously giving voice to her emerging desire for him- and boyish and happy was his smile, and the near hidden hope in his eyes! She will be so devastated when his betrayal comes to light. She was able to handle herself for a few moments against Kalgum, but when the real Shivgum is shown as jhoota? Its gonna tear her up. And Jaldev is now feeling guilty acutely- evidenced when he notes that he is a cheat, and refusing to shake her hand initially. Everytime she opens up he falls more and more for this living breathing girl, and not a stone statue or a stone cold warrior.

I think the most honest Jaldev was in this episode was when he was talking to Devsena about the jungle sheds all duties and inhibitions- telling himself as well as her, and when he took her hand said he would fufill all duties of a friend. She extended a hand, and then he did. She clasped his hand loosely, and he, after noting that they were two sides of the same element, clasped it tightly and bought it close to him. Both of them walk this road together, side by side.

--Thank you for your wonderful take on D and J...as always a brilliant read.

Thank you for your scribe, I am pleased that you touched upon D1s statue..

I feel Manikarnika is noble as compared to Mahisi...both the actor have held their screen space along side all the other brilliant ensemble...Aarambh
Edited by Limo - 7 years ago
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HI Sanaa here is your post was looking for it..as usual you write so eloquently

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

I know I loved that scene showed she can hold her own and how

I know what is with her just standing inside the mirror and mouthing dialogues

Mani is another class of enemy- he wishes her a long life, but notes that a kinner must have something in return for their good wishes. He wants to rule the world, starting with Dravid Rajya- nothing personal at all it seems. Liked how he saw the sparks between Jaldev and Devsena as well. Is he a destiny kid? I didn't see him in the sequence of Hahuma's...

This was confusing to me as well..but I think he is..someone said he was Devasena Twin? I wonder how? ..also I am thinking he may disguise as hunchback maybe?..I loved the actors portrayal..really got into the skin of the character without going over the top

For all his monitoring how come he did not spot Meghala hair..selective monitoring he is one character that is getting on my nerves

Now, as always, best for last.

πŸ˜‰

Loved what you wrote hereπŸ‘

The road ahead very difficult for these two..hope they are able to get past it and attain their destiny

πŸ˜†

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'll be back here as i'm yet to see Sunday's episode😊