Jalsena's marriage

bonggirl thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys i m a newbie here but an old viewer of the serial n see how privileged i m to make my 1st post on our j~d nupital.i personally feel that the budding relation wont change after marriage n a sense of commitment will arise which was absent hitherto.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to the forum...agree...it won't change right away...but will happen as you say...a sense of commitment and belonging will prevail.

Also it seems Devsena is falling in love first...
Edited by ddsoaps - 7 years ago
bonggirl thumbnail
Both are falling in love simultaneously.But devsena's love is more apparent since she is freely following her heart.jaldev on the other hand, has his own inhibitions because he is aware of the truth that devsena is the enemy he has been assigned to kill.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I too agree that DS is the one who would accept her love first this time...
JD has his inhibitions in mind although time and again he overcomes his inhibition and follows his heart transiently... 😛
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Both are falling in love...
Jaldeva has even accepted that he's hers "mai tumhara hi Hun devsena" unconsciously
Devsena hasn't done tht..I really don't want D to fight or yell at J ..he's not attacked her even once since he's met her ..he's gonna go against his guru too now ..whereas D has attacked him.twice.. :((
Let's see how this time they ll prove their love