Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks Sanaa..my name is Sabita. I love the way they show the subtle dynamics between D and J inter weaved in the story

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

What a wonderful post and amazing quote! Very apt to what is going on between our leads and their unconscious and conscious minds! I can just imagine Varundev and Devsena 1.0 pushing inside their current incarnations minds, melding with them as their emotions catch up. I wonder when they are going to become fully aware of the flashbacks, and how that will change their dynamic.

gemini54 thumbnail
😳

Originally posted by: shinesss

Thanks for the post. It was lovely reading. 😊

Word Count: 0

gemini54 thumbnail
Yes me too..Varundev was a class act..he set the standard real high. Thanks for replying

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

The quote by Jung is outstanding!

Beautiful post ! Loved it!
:))))

I still love pre leap three episodes (all V n D faceoffs hallucinations,dreams, nature signs, sixth sense magic)..they were too well planned n directed .. V proposal remains epic really hoping they keep post leap things in tandem with the previous set bars.

gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks I too love the beautiful way they are depicting the conflict and the attraction

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Nice post 😃 👏
Agree that the relationship between the two is growing gradually. ..subconsciously they are protecting each other and conscious mind tells him that he gotta kill her...
But definitely they're soulmates and that soul connection would definitely make its way...