The unconscious consciousness

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Managed to watch the weekends episode and here are my thoughts.
Devasena determined as ever sets out to free her father with her two enemies in tow. One, she is aware is her enemy and one who calls himself her enemy but keeps forgetting that at every step.๐Ÿ˜†

The trio set out to the forest where the warrior queen that she is she senses danger and sets out to face it giving strict instructions to J and M to stay put. Like, I said earlier J claims he is here to kill her but cannot let anything ill befall her..so follows her and saves her from being attacked from behind..Devasena is angry at him for not following her instructions..and of course M comes along and wants to make sure that he tells J to stay away from D...Hmm mm so both enemies dont want to kill her now๐Ÿ˜‰.

The tribal leader tells the sad story of the womenfolk and D wants to make sure the sad affair of the women doesnt happen to the young girls who deck her up. She looks beautiful as ever and when she enters J hut..what does J do he is stunned by the vision and both talk about apnapan..or rights they give each other..for unconsciously they have started asserting their rights on each other not one of Queen and soldier but of something more than that. Loved, Loved, Loved that scene.

D remembers her fathers teaching , glad that they showed the connect, made me nostalgic of the pre leap bond between D and her Father. D now wants to be the queen that she rightfully is and puts her subjects needs above her own..is this a premonition of things that are going to play in the future? I wonder?

M seems to be always hungry entrusts D to J who is even more enamored by D caring nature and in comes the rabbit ..wished it was a deer? a Ramayan throwback?๐Ÿ˜‰

I dont know whether it was only me but the shapeshifter was to me hilarious couldn't take him seriously.. Of course J cannot be even a second without his D and comes searching for her finds an arrow being aimed at D decides to take a flying leap and save her...I just have one question for him what happened to her enemy is my friend๐Ÿ˜†..could have just let her die but he panics runs towards her and trips and his queen falls in M arms..like they say many a slip between the cup and the lip... hope this is no foretelling of the future๐Ÿ˜ญ

Of course M thinks he has saved her so tries to get close to her..J now is no longer Jal but agni for he was burning with jealousy and decides to interrupt D and M and then comes their plan to go across the river to the Mahishi temple.

The turban tying scene was I thought beautiful but also had significance.. J wants to camouflage D so she does not get caught by Aryavarts but wasn't that his goal...D tells him he looks like Arya but at that moment he did not want to be known as one why? I dont think it was loyalty to Aryavart .

Both tied together in a Bond a tie that D wants to be relieved of but a tie according to J happened of its own volition.. for the Bonds that tie them together Transcends time and maybe Fate.. After the bind is tied or should I say untied and retied as a turban๐Ÿ˜‰..in walks M who reminds J that he is just a soldier for which D answers that J was apna..a simple word makes J utter unconsciously that he is hers always...so much for wanting to kill her๐Ÿ˜‰

Until you make the unconscious conscious it will direct your life and you will call it fate ..Carl Jung

Two people are now unconsciously making strides to be each other's protector ..and this is fate..and when they make it conscious hope fate is kind to them for they are two beautiful souls...

P.S First, of all sorry for the length of this post ..and because of that did not want to talk about Padmavija, Sambhavija, Siyala , Agnimtra who seems to spout the same lines ๐Ÿ˜† most certainly not Hahuma for I feel she really does not have powers like she imagines to๐Ÿ˜‰

Thoughts are welcome on my ramble๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DevVarunChandni thumbnail

Originally posted by: gemini54

Managed to watch the weekends episode and here are my thoughts.

Devasena determined as ever sets out to free her father with her two enemies in tow. One, she is aware is her enemy and one who calls himself her enemy but keeps forgetting that at every step.๐Ÿ˜†
Forgetfulness is for good...Hain nah??
The trio set out to the forest where the warrior queen that she is she senses danger and sets out to face it giving strict instructions to J and M to stay put. Like, I said earlier J claims he is here to kill her but cannot let anything ill befall her..so follows her and saves her from being attacked from behind..Devasena is angry at him for not following her instructions..and of course M comes along and wants to make sure that he tells J to stay away from D...Hmm mm so both enemies dont want to kill her now๐Ÿ˜‰.
Who will not fall for her?? Even I have a girl crush on her
The tribal leader tells the sad story of the womenfolk and D wants to make sure the sad affair of the women doesnt happen to the young girls who deck her up.

She looks beautiful as ever and when she enters J hut..what does J do he is stunned by the vision and both talk about apnapan..or rights they give each other..for unconsciously they have started asserting their rights on each other not one of Queen and soldier but of something more than that. Loved, Loved, Loved that scene.
Yeah very beautiful scene

D remembers her fathers teaching , glad that they showed the connect, made me nostalgic of the pre leap bond between D and her Father. D now wants to be the queen that she rightfully is and puts her subjects needs above her own..is this a premonition of things that are going to play in the future? I wonder?
Now she is a true queen.. Nation first, family comes after it.
M seems to be always hungry entrusts D to J who is even more enamored by D caring nature and in comes the rabbit ..wished it was a deer? a Ramayan throwback?๐Ÿ˜‰

I dont know whether it was only me but the shapeshifter was to me hilarious couldn't take him seriously.. Of course J cannot be even a second without his D and comes searching for her finds an arrow being aimed at D decides to take a flying leap and save her...I just have one question for him what happened to her enemy is my friend๐Ÿ˜†..could have just let her die but he panics runs towards her and trips and his queen falls in M arms..like they say many a slip between the cup and the lip... hope this is no foretelling of the future๐Ÿ˜ญ

Of course M thinks he has saved her so tries to get close to her..J now is no longer Jal but agni for he was burning with jealousy and decides to interrupt D and M and then comes their plan to go across the river to the Mahishi temple.

The turban tying scene was I thought beautiful but also had significance.. J wants to camouflage D so she does not get caught by Aryavarts but wasn't that his goal...D tells him he looks like Arya but at that moment he did not want to be known as one why? I dont think it was loyalty to Aryavart .

Both tied together in a Bond a tie that D wants to be relieved of but a tie according to J happened of its own volition.. for the Bonds that tie them together Transcends time and maybe Fate.. After the bind is tied or should I say untied and retied as a turban๐Ÿ˜‰..in walks M who reminds J that he is just a soldier for which D answers that J was apna..a simple word makes J utter unconsciously that he is hers always...so much for wanting to kill her๐Ÿ˜‰

Until you make the unconscious conscious it will direct your life and you will call it fate ..Carl Jung

Two people are now unconsciously making strides to be each other's protector ..and this is fate..and when they make it conscious hope fate is kind to them for they are two beautiful souls...

P.S First, of all sorry for the length of this post ..and because of that did not want to talk about Padmavija, Sambhavija, Siyala , Agnimtra who seems to spout the same lines ๐Ÿ˜† most certainly not Hahuma for I feel she really does not have powers like she imagines to๐Ÿ˜‰

Thoughts are welcome on my ramble๐Ÿ˜†

That apna scene reminded me of Dr Gulati's TKSS episode But jokes apart I loved the scene very much <3 it implies that they are binded together forever in life...
Edited by DevVarunChandni - 7 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jaldev's realization & confession was just beautiful & it looked so natural. It just didn't looked out of way . Their scenes developed their feelings as their bonding is getting stronger. Mahisha is so unwanted between these two .
Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Until you make the unconscious conscious it will direct your life and you will call it fate ..Carl Jung"

What a beautiful line by Jung! D is giving into her subconscious easily as compared to J; given he is aware of his conscious predicament of belonging to Clan A and that he is programmed to kill D. Hence his cognitive dissonance is double that of D at the current stage of story telling.

J as V met D at realm of fighting a duel and was willing to die to be reborn - like D states yeah kisa pyar hai chaku ki nok par... why are you not fighting V... he states why are you fighting with your self D...however, this time round J is in conflict compared to D as he is constantly appraising his conscious like, dislike and also his subconscious past - atmasangi connection. Interesting mix of conscious and unconscious battle.

Story will tell us how D will react to J being from Clan A... and then starts her dilemma.

I believe mind has a way of converting subconscious/unconscious wishes into physical symptoms, hence Js primal urge is to protect D. On the converse D seeking Js company as compared to that of M is her subconscious instinct to be with J.

How true is Jung in making such a beautiful statement - "Until you make the unconscious conscious it will direct your life and you will call it fate ..Carl Jung"
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
What a wonderful post and amazing quote! Very apt to what is going on between our leads and their unconscious and conscious minds! I can just imagine Varundev and Devsena 1.0 pushing inside their current incarnations minds, melding with them as their emotions catch up. I wonder when they are going to become fully aware of the flashbacks, and how that will change their dynamic.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘
Agree that the relationship between the two is growing gradually. ..subconsciously they are protecting each other and conscious mind tells him that he gotta kill her...
But definitely they're soulmates and that soul connection would definitely make its way...
shinesss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post. It was lovely reading. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The quote by Jung is outstanding!
Beautiful post ! Loved it!
:))))

I still love pre leap three episodes (all V n D faceoffs hallucinations,dreams, nature signs, sixth sense magic)..they were too well planned n directed .. V proposal remains epic really hoping they keep post leap things in tandem with the previous set bars.
gemini54 thumbnail
Yes their scenes do look beautiful thanks for replying

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

Jaldev's realization & confession was just beautiful & it looked so natural. It just didn't looked out of way . Their scenes developed their feelings as their bonding is getting stronger. Mahisha is so unwanted between these two .

gemini54 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limo

"Until you make the unconscious conscious it will direct your life and you will call it fate ..Carl Jung"

What a beautiful line by Jung! D is giving into her subconscious easily as compared to J; given he is aware of his conscious predicament of belonging to Clan A and that he is programmed to kill D. Hence his cognitive dissonance is double that of D at the current stage of story telling.

J as V met D at realm of fighting a duel and was willing to die to be reborn - like D states yeah kisa pyar hai chaku ki nok par... why are you not fighting V... he states why are you fighting with your self D...however, this time round J is in conflict compared to D as he is constantly appraising his conscious like, dislike and also his subconscious past - atmasangi connection. Interesting mix of conscious and unconscious battle.

Story will tell us how D will react to J being from Clan A... and then starts her dilemma.

Love what you wrote here..when the conflict begins is when their love will be put to test

I believe mind has a way of converting subconscious/unconscious wishes into physical symptoms, hence Js primal urge is to protect D. On the converse D seeking Js company as compared to that of M is her subconscious instinct to be with J.

The mind is such a beautiful thing loved what you wrote about converting subconscious to conscious so true

How true is Jung in making such a beautiful statement - "Until you make the unconscious conscious it will direct your life and you will call it fate ..Carl Jung"

Carl Jung in my opinion was beyond his time in knowing the human psyche. Thanks for replying