Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hahuma has selective seeing abilities...

Jokes apart I think she probably is aware of it, and there must be a reason why S is in the mirror and her twin P is out. May be S has be in the mirror to somehow, at a latter date, protect D...

Just like Dayalini played a role of sister always aspiring to be the reigning queen, hence plotted against her sister and neice; here P in the guise of S is actually the reigning queen...hence maybe the thought is that she is less inclined to harm D, especially in Ds formative years. We, however know Ps motives are not good, but she did bring up D as a warrior princess...although they didnot show Ds growing up phase, I assume that P didn't create plots to kill D while was growing up...

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really Hahuma has selective powers...she can see future supposedly but nothing about these 2 sisters...
I too think there is another agenda for her...but what? Not sure 😕

She has been giving me vibes as if she too might go against DS in future 😕
shinesss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, I feel so weird about this Hahuma... Just like that she dies and then reappear as aatma...
She does not know not only about P and S switch, but about Devsena jaldev soul connection as well.
Leave about soul connection, she seems to be unaware about what happened at last moment of the fight between Varundeb and Devsena... May be in future they may reveal more about this...
But right now she sounds very weak to me.
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hahumaa is a soothsayer!!!!

She can see things but not necessarily everything!!!!

Remember Maggy the witch's prophecy foretold Cersei's death but wasn't very clear about it!!!!

Bran, on the other hand, is able to see everything!!!!

Maybe Hahumaa is more on the lines of Maggy!!!!

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I found it quite funny that when Padmavija asked for Devsena's location, she started reminiscing her moments with snakes.. 🤣
One thing is for sure Hahuma has a collection of some good amount of Kaale Karnameys in the past..😳
No wonder her power is limited.. 😆

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Fragrance.

I found it quite funny that when Padmavija asked for Devsena's location, she started reminiscing her moments with snakes.. 🤣
One thing is for sure Hahuma has a collection of some good amount of Kaale Karnameys in the past..😳
No wonder her power is limited.. 😆

Possibly because Devsena is on the verge of breaking that curse!!!!

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am kind of bored with Hahuma's character. They need to put her spirit to sleep forever. Like show that Devsena does not need to reach out to her anymore...instead finds someone else she can turn to for advise.

Maybe Jaldev's mother? Now that she is going to enter into the Arya kingdom...it would be nice to show that someone genuinely cares for her as a mother.