Jalsena moments revisited- 12th Aug Episode

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
So as expected , I'm back with my usual potli or bag , rather this time truck should be more appropriate term as there are lots πŸ˜‰ , of Jalsena pic spams , and a bit of ainvey ainvey discussion to give a structure to the post ! 😳 🀣

12 th August , Saturday , Episode 15 -
I'm going to make a rather stun-ning comment this time ! πŸ˜† Or rather a confession .
And that is - I've absolutely no complaints with yesterday's episode.
I got literally every thing that I was looking for in the show and expecting and asking for, namely portrayal of family relationships ( Devsena's fb with father , aww such an adorable scene, her true mother worrying for her daughter who's life is in danger , Silamban choosing his wife n current family over psycho Siala and his pride as a father towards his brave daughter Devsena , his confidence and faith on her capability , Jaldev reminiscing about his family on Devsena's request , Devsena asking and interested to know about his family... ) , just the kind of things we, Indian mass , want to see in a TV show , because let's face it , TV is still a medium of drawing room family entertainment medium , and therefore such scenes immediately make us connect with the characters and pertain flesh and blood to the characters...
Then, DEvsena's compassionate human side , be it with the tribal kids , her crying for her father , her choosing her subjects over family relationship and taking the right decision like an ideal queen.
Till now , I only saw a warrior, today I saw the glimpse of the queen in making ! πŸ‘
They're both the best candidates for ruling the country , across the river , from south to North. Royal couple goals . Finally they're giving me Baahusena vibes.
I'm definitely going to vote for them. πŸ˜‰
Plus there romance is also shaping up quite beautifully and just the way I wanted to see this time around. Keeping the soul mates vibes blazing , yet keeping the slow burn progress in tact ! πŸ˜ƒ
Chalo iss khushi mein Mithai baati jaye ! πŸ₯³
Mithai virtual world mein nehi baat sakte , to fir pic spam se hi kaam chala lo.πŸ˜†

I'm not gonna do any analytical dissecting of the Jalsena moments . They're too soothing , serene , soulful , melodious .. it'd be almost a sacrilege to analyze them.
I'm just going to take us all in a revisiting tour of some special moments of yesterday's episode..

1. Devsena was legit mad for Jaldev poking his fine nose in her business and being over protective . πŸ˜† She scolded her quite strongly and Jaldev was like... Don't you understand I can't help meddling into stuffs that's related to you. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

2. Before her reproach marathon could end , however , Jaldev saved her life 😳from a cowardly man who's going to literally back stab her ! 😑
That moment was too sizzling for words , the way his hand protectively grabbed her shoulder and possessively grabbed her bare waist ! πŸ˜‰

They shared a sizzling eye lock , still standing very very close ! ( Mahisha , pack your bags and please leave , princess has found her prince . Ab tu patli gali se chala ja.. πŸ˜† )

3. In the tribal village , Devsena came to Jaldev's hut in the night , to show off her new tribal look I guess πŸ˜‰ and like expected , she stole his breath , his heart beats , he looked ready to propose her then and there , she was indeed looking stunning . Very Earthy . Like a part of nature . 😳 )

They'd a very sweet conversation and it was obvious that they're becoming friends. 😳 They even said sorry to each other .
As if the nature himself is rejoicing their romance , it started raining . ( After all , two lovers have water as their key element )

He made a sort of temporary cover over her , with his waist band , and then offered her to stay in the hut for the night and take rest , he bids leave. Devsena looks on with her soft doe eyes sparkling like the moon.
Beautiful feeling of easy camaraderie turning to friendship and blush of first love in two hearts.

Devsena woke up in the middle of the night , with rain drops falling on her cheeks from the soaked cloth piece that Jaldev had put over her like a tent , and on she went on a memory spree..
Starting from him making a temporary roof over her..

Then a detour down the memory lane of their entire journey , starting from their first meet ,his effortless charm, him fighting valiantly ..

To the latest one , where he saved her..

They both excused themselves from hunting for food , smartly saying none of them are hungry πŸ˜‰
Poor Mahisha was left to fend for himself . 🀣
And our Jalsena struck up a conversation.

She asked about him , his family , Jaldev talked about his parents , their blessings , their love..
Devsena got emotional , remembering her own father..

She asked where is his home ?? And with our lying at first , he pointed towards the north , the direction of Aryavart πŸ˜‰ , his real home , Devsena was of course very confused because that's the direction of her enemies..

The episode also had fat share of black magic , but the thing is , trp viewers do dig such stuffs , and at least they make more sense in the back drop of ancient era , rather than in a modern age story..

I'm just glad that through this journey , our star crossed lovers are also traversing their journey of love , the love , for the fulfillment of which their souls waited for 200 years , and had rebirth. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am pleased that the show has catered to your liking.. thank you for making this lovely post.

Power to Devsenapathi...atmasangi duo...
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I liked each and every JalSena scene from today's epi! When she said, "apna hain" aur Jal went into trance and murmured "Main tumhara hu" Aww !!!! goosebumps !!! ❀️
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful pics. The way Jaldev's eyes went up and down several times when Devsena came to him dressed in the tribal attire and his expression at that time was a treat to watch.
Further, has Jaldev finally decided to ditch his mother land? He is not even shown having any fear or remorse that his family is there.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Awesome post on JalSena by you, Gargi! πŸ‘
JalSena picspams are beautiful! 😳

P.S. Pls make picspams of JalSena on yesterday's episode & Precap na? 😳
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow how did I miss this stupendous post..a treat for the eyes as well..Love , love , love the Pics..I am old fashioned can I call it pics pleaseπŸ˜›
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely caps and awesome work by you πŸ‘
Yes they're becoming friends now and I hated the scene where Mahisha tried to be physical with her and I loved the way JD interrupted him... πŸ‘
I loved how he couldn't tolerate the closeness which Mahisha was forcing