Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

Hi guys! Sorry for the late post- I just watched the episode yesterday since I was at the water park on Sunday and work has been crazy the past few days. But enough about my trials, and more about our intrepid protagonists (and Mahisha!)

Say what you want about Mahisha, the man has a keen insight into the bond between Devsena and Jaldev. He knows about Jaldev's attractions and ceaselessly reminds our poor Aryan that Devsena is his and they are to be married. He is also becoming much more at ease demonstrating his "affection". Though geez, did he have to maul her poor shoulder? It looked painful!

Got to love Jaldev's expression's during that scene. He looked angry and jealous, which was a first- usually when DS and Mahisha interact he looks uncomfortable and jealous. But this time, perhaps because he was attuned to Devsena's discomfort, he looked five second from cracking Majisha on the head with the firewood.

Padmavija wins first prize foe short sighted planning, which fits a villians MO. how are you going to rule the kingdom forever when there is no kingdom to rule once the Aryans conquer everything? This was something even her guru warned her about! I miss Dayalini and her political astuteness...

So Hahuma has a snake curse on her? That puts a spin on things. Looks like the Aryans had been trying to invade for a long time, which adds weight to her hatred. Sorry Hahuma, but after everything you are still short sighted, I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Was not impressed by Kalketu. Very yawn worthy for me. Skip the fillers and bring one more destiny kid as a threat!

Guruji Indramitra, please give us the secret for your youthful look. Women will kill for it! Other than that, boy is he gullible. You told your student to kill Devsena, not bring her for you to kill. You can see he is faltering in his mission, but you believe him? I have some land for you and Hahuma in a nice neighborhood called De Nile. You guys can sit and chat about how much you hate one another and those stupid youngsters who listen to their hearts instead of you.

And that brings me to our lovelorn duo. Because both of them continue to fall. Against all reason and sense they continue to fall. Devsena takes Jaldev's stories of how he knows the Aryan lands, and where his family lives at face value, a sharp contrast to her suspicions before. Everytime they come close she can't help but be affected, and no she isn't stopping the sensations, the feelings that sweep through her. I think for the first time in her life, Devsena is realizing what it feels to be a woman, a girl with feelings and desire, and not a princess molded into a warrior.

On Jaldev's side, he is rushing into saving Devsena no matter what the issue. He is still Aryan, as evidenced by his discomfort at fighting her countrymen, but he no longer snaps himself back when it comes to Devsena. He no longer chides himself to remember his goals, no longer remembers his guru's words. Now his first thought when hearing DS declare that Aryans are her enemies is not "And yet I have fooled you and gained your trust" but "What will you do when you realize I am an Aryan?". Instead of averting his gaze when seeing her and Mahisha together, he glares and gets inbetween. He comes close to her when tying her pagdi, and his smile fades as she playfullh remarks on how like an Aryan he looks.

And most importantly he says "I am yours" to her.

Chalo, karo aarambh tumhare pyar ko!

Thank you for penning your thoughts. I was eagerly waiting for your feedback. I totally agree with your thoughts. I am pretty pleased with how the story is progressing. I cannot wait for Saturday and Sunday.

J bola Devsena mein tumara and Devsena calls him apana .. I am waiting for Khoon Bhara Maang
Edited by Limo - 7 years ago
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gemini54

Loved your hilarious take 😆

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write back! i appreciate it :). Please call me Saana! What is your name?

Word Count: 0

shinesss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

Guruji Indramitra, please give us the secret for your youthful look. Women will kill for it! Other than that, boy is he gullible. You told your student to kill Devsena, not bring her for you to kill. You can see he is faltering in his mission, but you believe him? I have some land for you and Hahuma in a nice neighborhood called De Nile. You guys can sit and chat about how much you hate one another and those stupid youngsters who listen to their hearts instead of you.

This guruji and hahuma seriously putting me off!!! they are supposed to be the wisest of both the sides.
I dont get any power vibes from both of them...
Guruji became young again!!! what was the need??? could not they find other young actors for playing aryan warriors, like they did before leap. After leap I dont find any single one of Jaldev's age from the aryan side. Only warriors of his father's age. They dont show much interaction from them as well.

Except that Jalsena is ❤️

Thanks for the post...these posts helps me to spend five no-aarambh days...