Two's Company, Three is a crowd- Part 2 added

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh what a wonderful trap we weave, when we learn to deceive! one must be careful not to get caught in their own trap though. As Mahisha and JalDev have.
on the one hand we have Mahisha. A man who was ordered to kill Devsena and kidnap her father. His guruji even told him that the only way for him to be king would be for him to kill DevSena. Despite all this Mahisha is happily chugging along with his possession. Every second word out of his mouth seems to be "Meri...". its also low key hilarious how he seems to keep saying it so that Shivgum gets it- she's mine, she's mine, when we get married, have I mentioned that she is mine? Also hilarious are JalDev's deadpan expressions, and the almost smug way he refuted it the first time around "You won't get together because you are enemies." Wonder if he was almost reminding himself.

While Mahisha is so far down the yellow brick road no pair of ruby slippers will bring him back, Jaldev is constantly jerking himself back, with less success each time. Its not just DevSena's beauty, its her smile, her grace, her strength, her care, her concern. Poor JD, though I enjoy your confusion. I will go into his and DS's interactions later on, but one thing of interest to note is that when DS plan on going into Aryavrat, JD's first reaction should not be "Oh S***" but "Yes!Success!". all he has to do is get her into the stronghold of the Aryans and alert them- there is a reason no one has returned. So what if he is recognized? DevSena dies either way.

Unless of course, he doesn't want the journey to end. Unless of course he wishes to remain her protector for a little longer, grasp a few more moments...

I liked the glimpse we had into DevSena and Silambhan's relationship. While not as close as DS1.0 and dad, there is a strong relationship there and a confidence and comfort and belief in each other that is missing from D.S's relationship with FakeMom. Loved Silambhan's confidence in his kid. Hopefully DS will justify it!

Going back to Rani Pad and Rani Sad. Oh boy, what did Sambhavija do to Padma as a kid? geez, what kind of sadistic soul tortures their own sibling this way? Seriously Hahuma, up ypur game amd figure out something is wrong with the queen! Also Padma is very short sighted- if DS dies who protects the kingdom from the Aryans? But perhaos she does not know- likely Sambha kept e secret. And I'm still sure that Sambha will play a major role in dethroning Padma.

Now onto JalSena, They continue to come closer to each other, and DS is shedding her inhibitions faster than JD is. I think she has come to the conclusion that Mahisha is trapping JD and so trusts him.

Also the soul connection is further leading to implicit trust. She is slipping further into admiration and love, remembering his looks, his valor, and the fact that he can keep up with her. She even swallowed her pride and admitted she yelled without reason (I wonder if a small part of her was worried). For DS, burdened with her duty, letting JD in is a testament to the strength of their connection.

On JalDev's end, every time he sees her, for a brief moment he looks awestruck, as if he is unable to reconcile that he is in such a presence. He too is becoming more and more open, and his backtracking each time is funny to see. In this epi in addition to saying her from men, he tried valiantly to save her from the elements as well! Even his saying that he could not help but protect her, that his body moved on its own- I think that was the most honest he has been with her and with himself.

Instead of letting her die, his mindset is shifting, almost without his permission. Its also going to be interesting to see how DevSena's words to him- That Jaldev has to decide who his enemies and who his near and dear ones are, will bear fruit.

Kinda hilarious that both Destiny kids so far have fallen for DevSena. Wonder if it will be a pattern๐Ÿ˜‰?
Edited by apolloartemis - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for your lovely post, it is really nice to read your take on the episode.

Let me start with - Js hand on Ds shoulder...to...Js hands on Ds waist. Hahah

Another beautifully woven episode. D followed by J and Mahishi - Mahishi asserting his stamp on D, honewala pati and enjoys his meat, always on the look out for food. Of course M needs to feed his abs..M announcing that M and D together can take the world, quickly J reminding M that he is an enemy to D. Also when M asks J to protect D, when he leaves to hunt for food, stating that J will be senapathi in the future... Devsenapathi... I am sure.

The clash of thunder and lightning when two hearts meet was electrifying. I agree rain, is an important facet of D and J existence. Even in the rain scence J is subconsciously protective of D. Leading to the rain drop waking D up, reminiscing J imprint on her - sweet soul, saviour of her dignity, valour and a sense of belonging, flowing into her dilemma of her allegiance to her subject or to that of her own kin. A little insight into father daughter bonding - eventually D choosing her duties to her kingdom to that of her father. J following Ds every path, be it her journey into the forest to clear her mind or that of matters of heart. The tender discussion about Js family and the tears in Ds eyes was poignant.

Also M reigniting the fire that was extinguished by the unannounced rain seems symbolic, I am unsure of its relevance just yet.

Js dilemma between his mind and soul continues, however, he remains true to his core characteristic, he is quick thinking and uses any new information to his advantage, hopefully the journey into Amaravathi to fetch kunkum from Mahishi Amman will be fruitful to D and J atmasangi's progression. J is slowly melting from his previous views of D.. he was taken aback by Ds tears.

There is a little too much of soocery for my liking; however, as it a fantasy show, I am willing to put up with this. Hopefully the shapeshifter will further the cause of the love story of the atmasangi duo...

The little I say about Siyala the better it is..however, she is an important spoke in the story progression. If not for Siyala, how would Ds and Js have a journey with M of course. At least it is clear that Silamban is true to Sambavija.

There are several new entries announced.. I am keen to see how the story unfolds.

Edited by Limo - 7 years ago
nakhre_wali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice posts apollo and limo!

The title of this thread was exactly what sprung to mind as I watched the episode ๐Ÿ˜† The way the screenplay tried to get Mahisha out of the way so Jaldeva and Devsena could share some moments of solitude felt so obviously done.

Mahisha has always been rather careless about keeping his powers hidden and to me that scene with the rain where he re-ignites the fire indicated that it's kinda too easy to catch him out. However when he is found out he won't hesitate to throw Jaldeva under the bus, leading Devsena's trust to be broken perhaps.

I liked the presence of rain again in Jaldeva and Devsena's scenes.

The bit that I kinda enjoyed the most was Devsena telling the boys to stay put and going forth with her bow and arrow to confront the hidden enemy... Nice reversal from the usual where the hero gets to tell the heroine "hilna mat" and goes off to deal with goondas ๐Ÿ˜†

Does anyone else feel that Devsena is Sambhavija's daughter with Silamban while Devsena's sister is Padmavija's daughter?

Edited by parul2999 - 7 years ago
Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sunday episode has left me wanting more that I am buzzing with so many different emotions.

The aarambh of friendship moving into the phase of love and appanapan. D stating that J is apna and J resonating with mein tumara Devsena... summaries the progression. Js protective nature saved D from the shapeshifter as well as the lecherous M and the precap where it appears he is standing for D in the temple against his guru shows his atmasangi influence on him.

KN and RDX have portrayed D and J with such sincerity it is evident in each scene that they have given us..

Deva... Devasena...Devasenapathi... Dev...Jaldev

nakhre_wali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Jaldeva is such a confused soul right now ๐Ÿ˜† On the one hand he's superpleased about Devsena calling him "mera apna" and responds with "haan main tumhara hi hoon Devsena" and then he goes and informs his mentor that he's brought Devsena into the city as planned (even though that actually wasn't the plan - the plan was to kill her himself but he didn't give the mentor much chance to think that one through heh)
Also I can't believe we actually got an origin story for Hahumaa's snakes LOL. I wasn't expecting that.

apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limo

Thank you for your lovely post, it is really nice to read your take on the episode.

Let me start with - Js hand on Ds shoulder...to...Js hands on Ds waist. Hahah

Another beautifully woven episode. D followed by J and Mahishi - Mahishi asserting his stamp on D, honewala pati and enjoys his meat, always on the look out for food. Of course M needs to feed his abs..M announcing that M and D together can take the world, quickly J reminding M that he is an enemy to D. Also when M asks J to protect D, when he leaves to hunt for food, stating that J will be senapathi in the future... Devsenapathi... I am sure.

The clash of thunder and lightning when two hearts meet was electrifying. I agree rain, is an important facet of D and J existence. Even in the rain scence J is subconsciously protective of D. Leading to the rain drop waking D up, reminiscing J imprint on her - sweet soul, saviour of her dignity, valour and a sense of belonging, flowing into her dilemma of her allegiance to her subject or to that of her own kin. A little insight into father daughter bonding - eventually D choosing her duties to her kingdom to that of her father. J following Ds every path, be it her journey into the forest to clear her mind or that of matters of heart. The tender discussion about Js family and the tears in Ds eyes was poignant.

Also M reigniting the fire that was extinguished by the unannounced rain seems symbolic, I am unsure of its relevance just yet.

Js dilemma between his mind and soul continues, however, he remains true to his core characteristic, he is quick thinking and uses any new information to his advantage, hopefully the journey into Amaravathi to fetch kunkum from Mahishi Amman will be fruitful to D and J atmasangi's progression. J is slowly melting from his previous views of D.. he was taken aback by Ds tears.

There is a little too much of soocery for my liking; however, as it a fantasy show, I am willing to put up with this. Hopefully the shapeshifter will further the cause of the love story of the atmasangi duo...

The little I say about Siyala the better it is..however, she is an important spoke in the story progression. If not for Siyala, how would Ds and Js have a journey with M of course. At least it is clear that Silamban is true to Sambavija.

There are several new entries announced.. I am keen to see how the story unfolds.

Thank you for taking the time to read and add your own take! Yes, J is def following D's path, though he stumbles here and there across the way. In their last birth J was leading the way, and in this birth they seem to be passing the baton back and forth!

I'm not a huge fan of the black magic angle either but I figure that as Hahuma slept, Dayalini and her successes turned to black magic to keep up with the Aryans.
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: parul2999

Nice posts apollo and limo!

The title of this thread was exactly what sprung to mind as I watched the episode๐Ÿ˜†The way the screenplay tried to get Mahisha out of the way so Jaldeva and Devsena could share some moments of solitude felt so obviously done.

Mahisha has always been rather careless about keeping his powers hidden and to me that scene with the rain where he re-ignites the fire indicated that it's kinda too easy to catch him out. However when he is found out he won't hesitate to throw Jaldeva under the bus, leading Devsena's trust to be broken perhaps.

I liked the presence of rain again in Jaldeva and Devsena's scenes.

The bit that I kinda enjoyed the most was Devsena telling the boys to stay put and going forth with her bow and arrow to confront the hidden enemy... Nice reversal from the usual where the hero gets to tell the heroine "hilna mat" and goes off to deal with goondas๐Ÿ˜†

Does anyone else feel that Devsena is Sambhavija's daughter with Silamban while Devsena's sister is Padmavija's daughter?

Thank you for reading and replying! My first thought when I saw Mahisha reigniting the fire in the rain was not "Oh he is too careless" but "Ew is he eating wet chicken? Yuck!" ๐Ÿ˜‰. But all joking aside? He is atrogant and becoming brash- a deadly combo for our intrepid duo!

Yes I can see him throwing J under the bus saying he was led astray, esp if it comes out that J is an Aryan.

I think it's almost 100% canon now that DevSena is Sambhavija's daughter while Mekhla is Padmavijas.
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful post๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

Oh what a wonderful trap we weave, when we learn to deceive! one must be careful not to get caught in their own trap though. As Mahisha and JalDev have.

on the one hand we have Mahisha. A man who was ordered to kill Devsena and kidnap her father. His guruji even told him that the only way for him to be king would be for him to kill DevSena. Despite all this Mahisha is happily chugging along with his possession. Every second word out of his mouth seems to be "Meri...". its also low key hilarious how he seems to keep saying it so that Shivgum gets it- she's mine, she's mine, when we get married, have I mentioned that she is mine? Also hilarious are JalDev's deadpan expressions, and the almost smug way he refuted it the first time around "You won't get together because you are enemies." Wonder if he was almost reminding himself.

I wondered the same thing myself๐Ÿ˜†

While Mahisha is so far down the yellow brick road no pair of ruby slippers will bring him back, Jaldev is constantly jerking himself back, with less success each time. Its not just DevSena's beauty, its her smile, her grace, her strength, her care, her concern. Poor JD, though I enjoy your confusion. I will go into his and DS's interactions later on, but one thing of interest to note is that when DS plan on going into Aryavrat, JD's first reaction should not be "Oh S***" but "Yes!Success!". all he has to do is get her into the stronghold of the Aryans and alert them- there is a reason no one has returned. So what if he is recognized? DevSena dies either way.
A million dollar question here for J what exactly is his plan๐Ÿ˜‰

Unless of course, he doesn't want the journey to end. Unless of course he wishes to remain her protector for a little longer, grasp a few more moments...

I liked the glimpse we had into DevSena and Silambhan's relationship. While not as close as DS1.0 and dad, there is a strong relationship there and a confidence and comfort and belief in each other that is missing from D.S's relationship with FakeMom. Loved Silambhan's confidence in his kid. Hopefully DS will justify it!

Loved the Bold as well and thank God they saved the Dad character to be caring of his daughter and not out to get her as well

Going back to Rani Pad and Rani Sad. Oh boy, what did Sambhavija do to Padma as a kid? geez, what kind of sadistic soul tortures their own sibling this way? Seriously Hahuma, up ypur game amd figure out something is wrong with the queen! Also Padma is very short sighted- if DS dies who protects the kingdom from the Aryans? But perhaos she does not know- likely Sambha kept e secret. And I'm still sure that Sambha will play a major role in dethroning Padma.

Now onto JalSena, They continue to come closer to each other, and DS is shedding her inhibitions faster than JD is. I think she has come to the conclusion that Mahisha is trapping JD and so trusts him.

Also the soul connection is further leading to implicit trust. She is slipping further into admiration and love, remembering his looks, his valor, and the fact that he can keep up with her. She even swallowed her pride and admitted she yelled without reason (I wonder if a small part of her was worried). For DS, burdened with her duty, letting JD in is a testament to the strength of their connection.

On JalDev's end, every time he sees her, for a brief moment he looks awestruck, as if he is unable to reconcile that he is in such a presence. He too is becoming more and more open, and his backtracking each time is funny to see. In this epi in addition to saying her from men, he tried valiantly to save her from the elements as well! Even his saying that he could not help but protect her, that his body moved on its own- I think that was the most honest he has been with her and with himself.
๐Ÿ‘

Instead of letting her die, his mindset is shifting, almost without his permission. Its also going to be interesting to see how DevSena's words to him- That Jaldev has to decide who his enemies and who his near and dear ones are, will bear fruit.
๐Ÿ˜‰

Kinda hilarious that both Destiny kids so far have fallen for DevSena. Wonder if it will be a pattern๐Ÿ˜‰?

apolloartemis thumbnail
Hi guys! Sorry for the late post- I just watched the episode yesterday since I was at the water park on Sunday and work has been crazy the past few days. But enough about my trials, and more about our intrepid protagonists (and Mahisha!)
Say what you want about Mahisha, the man has a keen insight into the bond between Devsena and Jaldev. He knows about Jaldev's attractions and ceaselessly reminds our poor Aryan that Devsena is his and they are to be married. He is also becoming much more at ease demonstrating his "affection". Though geez, did he have to maul her poor shoulder? It looked painful!

Got to love Jaldev's expression's during that scene. He looked angry and jealous, which was a first- usually when DS and Mahisha interact he looks uncomfortable and jealous. But this time, perhaps because he was attuned to Devsena's discomfort, he looked five second from cracking Majisha on the head with the firewood.

Padmavija wins first prize foe short sighted planning, which fits a villians MO. how are you going to rule the kingdom forever when there is no kingdom to rule once the Aryans conquer everything? This was something even her guru warned her about! I miss Dayalini and her political astuteness...

So Hahuma has a snake curse on her? That puts a spin on things. Looks like the Aryans had been trying to invade for a long time, which adds weight to her hatred. Sorry Hahuma, but after everything you are still short sighted, I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Was not impressed by Kalketu. Very yawn worthy for me. Skip the fillers and bring one more destiny kid as a threat!

Guruji Indramitra, please give us the secret for your youthful look. Women will kill for it! Other than that, boy is he gullible. You told your student to kill Devsena, not bring her for you to kill. You can see he is faltering in his mission, but you believe him? I have some land for you and Hahuma in a nice neighborhood called De Nile. You guys can sit and chat about how much you hate one another and those stupid youngsters who listen to their hearts instead of you.

And that brings me to our lovelorn duo. Because both of them continue to fall. Against all reason and sense they continue to fall. Devsena takes Jaldev's stories of how he knows the Aryan lands, and where his family lives at face value, a sharp contrast to her suspicions before. Everytime they come close she can't help but be affected, and no she isn't stopping the sensations, the feelings that sweep through her. I think for the first time in her life, Devsena is realizing what it feels to be a woman, a girl with feelings and desire, and not a princess molded into a warrior.

On Jaldev's side, he is rushing into saving Devsena no matter what the issue. He is still Aryan, as evidenced by his discomfort at fighting her countrymen, but he no longer snaps himself back when it comes to Devsena. He no longer chides himself to remember his goals, no longer remembers his guru's words. Now his first thought when hearing DS declare that Aryans are her enemies is not "And yet I have fooled you and gained your trust" but "What will you do when you realize I am an Aryan?". Instead of averting his gaze when seeing her and Mahisha together, he glares and gets inbetween. He comes close to her when tying her pagdi, and his smile fades as she playfullh remarks on how like an Aryan he looks.

And most importantly he says "I am yours" to her.

Chalo, karo aarambh tumhare pyar ko!

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved your hilarious take ๐Ÿ˜†

Hi guys! Sorry for the late post- I just watched the episode yesterday since I was at the water park on Sunday and work has been crazy the past few days. But enough about my trials, and more about our intrepid protagonists (and Mahisha!)
Say what you want about Mahisha, the man has a keen insight into the bond between Devsena and Jaldev. He knows about Jaldev's attractions and ceaselessly reminds our poor Aryan that Devsena is his and they are to be married. He is also becoming much more at ease demonstrating his "affection". Though geez, did he have to maul her poor shoulder? It looked painful!

๐Ÿ˜† It certainly did..and why did they focus so much on his mauling as you put it

Got to love Jaldev's expression's during that scene. He looked angry and jealous, which was a first- usually when DS and Mahisha interact he looks uncomfortable and jealous. But this time, perhaps because he was attuned to Devsena's discomfort, he looked five second from cracking Majisha on the head with the firewood.

I thought he was about too too..if looks could have killed not in the beautiful but literal sense Mahisha would be long gone๐Ÿ˜‰

Padmavija wins first prize foe short sighted planning, which fits a villians MO. how are you going to rule the kingdom forever when there is no kingdom to rule once the Aryans conquer everything? This was something even her guru warned her about! I miss Dayalini and her political astuteness...

That was some convoluted plan..stay young make sure her sister stays young and rule for forever..but where is the million dollar q?

So Hahuma has a snake curse on her? That puts a spin on things. Looks like the Aryans had been trying to invade for a long time, which adds weight to her hatred. Sorry Hahuma, but after everything you are still short sighted, I don't see that changing anytime soon.

I started to doubt is she had any powers maybe the snakes choked her and did not let oxygen into her brain

๐Ÿ˜‰

Was not impressed by Kalketu. Very yawn worthy for me. Skip the fillers and bring one more destiny kid as a threat!

He was one Yawn Worthy character..

Guruji Indramitra, please give us the secret for your youthful look. Women will kill for it! Other than that, boy is he gullible. You told your student to kill Devsena, not bring her for you to kill. You can see he is faltering in his mission, but you believe him? I have some land for you and Hahuma in a nice neighborhood called De Nile. You guys can sit and chat about how much you hate one another and those stupid youngsters who listen to their hearts instead of you.

He is another Hahuma.. they would make a wonderful pair together..maybe he can have Her go inside the pillar become youthful..and they can runaway together or she can let some of her snakes choke him too..did you get why he became youthful?

And that brings me to our lovelorn duo. Because both of them continue to fall. Against all reason and sense they continue to fall. Devsena takes Jaldev's stories of how he knows the Aryan lands, and where his family lives at face value, a sharp contrast to her suspicions before. Everytime they come close she can't help but be affected, and no she isn't stopping the sensations, the feelings that sweep through her. I think for the first time in her life, Devsena is realizing what it feels to be a woman, a girl with feelings and desire, and not a princess molded into a warrior.

On Jaldev's side, he is rushing into saving Devsena no matter what the issue. He is still Aryan, as evidenced by his discomfort at fighting her countrymen, but he no longer snaps himself back when it comes to Devsena. He no longer chides himself to remember his goals, no longer remembers his guru's words. Now his first thought when hearing DS declare that Aryans are her enemies is not "And yet I have fooled you and gained your trust" but "What will you do when you realize I am an Aryan?". Instead of averting his gaze when seeing her and Mahisha together, he glares and gets inbetween. He comes close to her when tying her pagdi, and his smile fades as she playfullh remarks on how like an Aryan he looks.

And most importantly he says "I am yours" to her.

This was a classic line

Chalo, karo aarambh tumhare pyar ko! ๐Ÿ‘

Great writing as always..may I know your name?
Edited by gemini54 - 7 years ago