Your pain is mine

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm sorry I know I'm almost spamming the forum 😆😆 but had to make another post , because I'm really excited that it's almost weekend and that means Aarambh time ! 😛

In this post I'm going to talk about two parallel or should I say complimentary scenes

Devsena , after healing him by putting Jaldev in a tub of water and converting the water into ice , proceeded to take out the arrow from his back because without it taken out the healing will not start .

In doing so , she cut her hand and it started bleeding . Without paying heed to it, she removed the arrow and then Jaldev opened his eyes.
Devsena again was assailed with flashback during her promixity with Jaldev , it seems like the flash back trigger is their closeness 😳

After Jaldev woke up Devasena came to him and tended to his wounds . When she was leaving so that Jaldev could rest , he held her hand and stopped her from leaving. She was startled and as if in a reflex , in built in a warrior , her hand grabbed the hilt of her sword in the scabbard. Then she mellowed down but looked back and mildly reproached him for crossing limit with a princess.

Jaldev told her that the only reason he did that is because she's wound in her paim that is unattended and he wants to tend to it , just like she did. 😳

Then he did just that. Devsena was really touched.
(Some times I feel like she's really alone , her mother is fake and her father is mostly busy playing Jagga jasoos to his wife . It's good to see some one taking care of her. )

I found this entire scene really adorable. It's a telltale sign that in the future they might be the cause of each other's hurt but they'll also heal each other , from every wound every pain, be it physical or mental
Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow you did it again..not that I am complaining please spam away.
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful..👏

Dedicating a song by Donna Summer for your beautiful Tapestry

So many times in my life
I've been alone, left alone
Heart broken and
Turned around
I find myself
Crying in the night time
Dying out loud
In the night I sleeplessly
Wake up
From a dream that's
Tormenting me
I, I, I, I, I gotta get help
Oh, yeah

Love is the healer
Love is the healer
Come heal me
Love is the healer
Love is the healer
Set me free

Late at night I was afraid
And I tried to turn away
I was afraid to face
What in-evil-it-able is

Say you know the way
To find true freedom
Can you save yourself
From the pain you're feeling
Something in my head
That you're dreaming
That the angels said

Love is the healer
Love is the healer
Come heal me
Love is the healer
Love is the healer
Set me free

I am on a mission, a mission of love
Do you know the way to love
Do you know the place of love
Do you know what love
Can do
Do you know what
It'll do for you

Love is the the Healer that will set us free( I used us instead of me) for let V/D heal each other this time around and Love like they are meant to
Thanks Again!
Edited by gemini54 - 7 years ago
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Please treat yourself for your good deeds are legion today!

The expression on JalDev's face when he sees DevSena in the bathtub and realizes that she saved himself is a credit to RDX as an actor. Grogginess that melds into puzzlement that goes into mild surprise. His inner Varun Dev is content but Jal Dev is wondering what she is doing there and these expressions play out wonderfully.

Even in the care scene his impulsive grab of her hand- his soul cries for its mate and JD cannot help but heed it. I imagine he had to do some pretty fast thinking cause that hand hold was entirely impulsive! His expressions again- the soft but admiring smile, and KN's responding expressions- the wariness melting into surprise at the care, the soft look in her eyes as his hands slowly heal hers...amazing!

And yeah, I think FakeMom kept DevSena very isolated and trained her as warrior only. Her intelligence and everything else is inborn. She does seem very lonely doesn't she? Even her top fan is gonna go away from her because of jealously over Jal Dev- how shallow a relationship! Contrast that with the sound deep connection she shares with her enemy- what interesting storytelling
Edited by apolloartemis - 7 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful caps. I loved the entire scene so much
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was my most fav scene in last week's episode . Jaldeva holding her hand & she reaches for her knife only to withdraw her hand later from it .
Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for making such lovely flowing pics and your thoughts with the scenes. Really appreciate your hard work.

Thank you again
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely pics dear and nice post once again 👏
Really this scene was so adorable and the two leads did a great job in this...awesome chemistry they share 👏 ⭐️