Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
" Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander... "

It was interesting to see Devasena walking towards Jaldev , as if her feet are being dragged by some basic force of nature , a force beyond our understanding , when she was asked to choose her partner for dance .
Her eyes were dazed , almost as an after effect of her flashbacks of previous birth with Varundev.
She passed Mahisha , as if in a trance , and simply reached to Jaldev was proposed him to take part in dance , that look of little confusion drawing on her face as she realised what she's doing. KN did a great job to portray the right emotions there. πŸ‘
Though I'd admit , I wish she'd snapped out of the trance before the beginning of dance and called it off to dance alone , because it set tongue wagging every where and it doesn't really look good that the princess , the future queen is dancing with her body guard , that too with so much intimacy and closeness , in front of her fiance and a full court ! πŸ˜• But then the queen herself was shown dancing with her future son-in-law ! πŸ˜• So , the rules of Dravid kingdom must be very.. lax indeed ! But it does really look very odd in a historical and I could just imagine the WTH faces of common mass !
No offense to any Jalsena fans , I love them too. But for me propriety is what sets apart a lady from a woman , a gentle man from a man . It's of utmost importance. Especially in historicals.
Please share your thoughts in this matter , needless to say , they no where need to agree with me. 😳
In fact the more diverse the opinions the better ! πŸ˜†
Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

All I can say is and awww for the pictures...can I call them poetic pictures instead of Gifs or Pic spam? and my favorite quote from one of the most romantic writer Khalil Gibran

But let there be spaces in your togetherness and let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.

Khalil Gibran

And of course Thanks to you

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful- thank you for your hard work! It helps that both RDX and KN are so so pretty to look at πŸ˜‰ .

With regards to the dancing, honestly I wasn't that disturbed by it? I think it illustrated very well that when it comes to each other Jalsena really don't have a self preservation bone in their body. Morality, duty, etc etc all fly away. Even when she snapped out of her daze, I interpreted it as the previous DS's will/desire asserting itself over this DS's conciousous objections- her subconscious was so strong she saw nothing wrong with what she did. And seeing Queen Pad's behavior she prob does not have any real role model to base/model proper behavior on. I actually wonder if Queen Pad didn't sabotage DevSena in this way- made her a warrior and nothing else, in preparation of having DS fight, die, and have Mekhla take over as needed.

Thanks again for the time and effort- hope your studies are going well!
Edited by apolloartemis - 7 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Even I enjoyed their dance together πŸ˜ƒ

It was like the two souls separated earlier and now meeting again...having some unknown connection (according to them ) which drags them towards each other...

At that point they're no longer their own self i.e. a princess and her bodyguard. ..
Rather they just are two soulmates meeting once again and with some unknown force bringing them together. ..

So I really loved it... πŸ‘

KN did a great job there as it was more of her expressions in that scene than RD...

Thanks for your post.. πŸ˜ƒ
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely pics.😊
I felt that once Devsena had prepositioned Jaldev in front of the whole court, she couldn't refuse without questions being raised as to why did she select him in the first place? Had she been joking, was in a trance, under magical influence and so on. The decision had been made and devsena had to abide it even after realising it's impropriety.

Further, when have these two cared about what others are thinking. Most of the time they go on autopilot. πŸ˜†Their body language and expressions are as a rule highly suggestive with each other and no one is blind.

But then I guess as per the public morality standards depicted in the show, no one is batting an eyelid that Devsena is either planning to get two husbands instead of one or might be planning an affair with her bodyguard. πŸ˜•πŸ€’
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Liberal log hain bhai team D waale.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
I was still ok till DS danced with JD.. My biased heart and mind gave the permission..πŸ˜† But the moment Padmavija started dancing with Mahisha I literally burst into laughter.. 🀣
Sab chalta hai inke kingdom mein..
Silamban too should have invited Siyala to shake a leg with him.. Poor Silamban, why his desires should remain suppressed.. πŸ˜†
Beautiful Edit..
Thank You !! ❀️
Edited by .Fragrance. - 7 years ago