Required story to make Aarambh popular

_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Story for the next 4 episodes to be as under:

Jaldev recovers full memory of previous birth and vows to himself that he will not allow similar fate to befall again.

So he starts conspiring. Midway to Siyala's kingdom, he kills Mahisha. Goes there and enters into a pact with Siyala and Silamban to give them autonomy and rid of Sambhavija if they conspire with him for taking over Dravidgam. Then informs his guruji through bird mail of substantial change in plan of action.

Guruji is happy and agrees to let Jaldev marry devsena in exchange of control of enemy. Then jaldev hands over an already drugged and unconscious Devsena to Guruji who keeps her in his custody by keeping her chained in a hut in Amravati till Jaldev returns from his mission.

Jaldev then goes and promptly phansaos Mekhla in his love and marries her. He can announce that Mahisha and Devsena were killed midway. Then with the help of Silamban, murder Padmavija -Sambhavija dies by default. With no queens left, Silamban and Jaldev take joint control- everyone knows Mekhla is useless when it comes to fighting and other queen related activities.

Then Silamban happily goes to Siyala and her kingdom and Jaldev invites Aryans to take over Dravidgam.

Now the balance 90 episode story:

Enter Jaldev's mummy and a pure bred Aryan girl chosen by her for her puttar or laal. But Jaldev insists on getting his prize. Devsena who has been chained and all, agrees to marry Jaldev as she has been threatened that if she doesn't her innocent praja will suffer. She is even forced to swear on Hahuma that she will be a good Aryan wife.

Mekhla also walks in staking her claim. Indramitra forces Jaldev to accept Mekhla also as his wife because: 1: Aryans don't dump their wives , 2: The more the merrier.

No mention at all of polyandry or the number of husbands a Dravidian woman can have. Instant amnesia of everyone with respect to that. Dravidian gals also become believers of polygamy and fighting for hubby's attention.

Jaldev vows that till he manages to make Devsena fall in love with him he will not consummate his marriage with her. Mummy hates Devsena and wants Jaldev to take the girl chosen by her as his third wife. She constantly tries to convert the Dravidian princesses to her palace maids. Bad girl Mekhla rebels, good girl Devsena, in her duty to be an epitome of good Aryan wife, happily obliges.

So the saga continues Jaldev trying to convince Devsena of his love, Mekhla trying to get back Jaldev and Mummy along with her selected girl doing conspiracies to get rid of the Dravidian girls.

The TRP will skyrocket and if they handle it correctly, the balance 90 episodes will get converted to 900 episodes.

Edited by _Payalj_ - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DevVarunChandni thumbnail
Hahaha... My stomach hurts...And we should have a track where Padmavija is cursed to become a fly because of not accepting her Guruji's word... Then 3rd wife should be from Mesopotamia...She should be greed...His father doesn't have any voice Whenever he tries to speak JD's mother will interrupt and says JD ke Baba buss.. Also JD and DS will marry each other for numerous times but will love afterwards (Also each marriage ceremony lasts for 10 episodes) Also JD's mother is much elder than his babaπŸ˜›.Also they should change this beautiful bgm to a horrific drum beats...Also we can have movie stars to promote their movies (As some tribal man or whatever but necessarily they should help or advice the leads it is a must😎)
Edited by DevVarunChandni - 7 years ago
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sounds great ! But you just need to put a few divorce and plastic surgeries to change face and double roles in between.
Oops , I forgot there's already two double roles in this show , one that of Mahisha and another that of Sambhabhija -Padmabhija.
Now , they need to introduce JD's twin who'll fall in love with Mekhla and create huge misunderstandings between JD-DS . We also a few Naag Kanyas in transparent attires to heat up things a bit.
We already have tantra vidya aka black magic to fetch more viewers ,
what we need is a bad ass vampish saas for DS and we're good ! 😈
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣..OMG Payal my girl what is this.. I opened the topic to read something else and turned out to be the most hilarious take.. I almost choked with laughter..
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Hilarious post by you, Payal! 🀣
_Payalj_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevVarunChandni

Hahaha... My stomach hurts...And we should have a track where Padmavija is cursed to become a fly because of not accepting her Guruji's word... Then 3rd wife should be from Mesopotamia...She should be greed...His father doesn't have any voice Whenever he tries to speak JD's mother will interrupt and says JD ke Baba buss.. Also JD and DS will marry each other for numerous times but will love afterwards (Also each marriage ceremony lasts for 10 episodes) Also JD's mother is much elder than his babaπŸ˜›.Also they should change this beautiful bgm to a horrific drum beats...Also we can have movie stars to promote their movies (As some tribal man or whatever but necessarily they should help or advice the leads it is a must😎)

Sambhavija can be a fly trying to help her real daughter protect her husband from his daayan wives/fiancees.

The Mesopotamian or egyptian girl should have a dhintaa type background music also. She should be eyeing the Aryan land and wants to trap Jaldev for it.

_Payalj_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

Sounds great ! But you just need to put a few divorce and plastic surgeries to change face and double roles in between.

Oops , I forgot there's already two double roles in this show , one that of Mahisha and another that of Sambhabhija -Padmabhija.
Now , they need to introduce JD's twin who'll fall in love with Mekhla and create huge misunderstandings between JD-DS . We also a few Naag Kanyas in transparent attires to heat up things a bit.
We already have tantra vidya aka black magic to fetch more viewers ,
what we need is a bad ass vampish saas for DS and we're good ! 😈

Good idea
Mummy's choice can be an ichchadhaari naagin who will be able to change faces at will and will try to rape Jaldev every third episode taking Devsena's form, but the sati savitri Devsena will protect her hubby everytime (JD's brain will go on a vacation immediately after marrying Devsena and will not return till the last episode)

Mekhla can conveniently die at the naagins's hands and create the misunderstanding that Devsena somehow turned into a snake and poisoned her

Edited by _Payalj_ - 7 years ago
_Payalj_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: gemini54

🀣🀣🀣..OMG Payal my girl what is this.. I opened the topic to read something else and turned out to be the most hilarious take.. I almost choked with laughter..

What else to do? Desperately hoping for the show to get hit and continue.πŸ˜†
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really this was too hilarious πŸ˜† 🀣
Nice takes by everyone πŸ˜† πŸ‘
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jaldev's mom doesn't look very vampish!!!!

We saw her when he was born!!!!