Funny Observation

ScarletNiki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I was watching the dance from Saturday's episode; the part where all four of them are dancing with boys behind the ladies. At one point RDX forgot his step and started laughing. It was super funny 😆!!. Since everyone else remembered their part I think they didn't edit it. I went back three times just to see that small scene again, looks like RDX was having real fun. Small things like this 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I saw that too.. he was laughing out loud, he appeared to be enjoying it..
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Haha. Nice catch.
I rewatched the ep. It's when Sambhavija-Mahisha are with JalSena. RD forgets the step and laughs. It's there for like a split sec

Thanks for the tidbit. :)
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Even I catched it...at that point I felt it's been done intentionally by the makers to show that DS was in a kind of trance but he wasn't. ...so he actually could realize everything happening around and he laughed at the way a Queen was dancing with her would be son in law...
So for me he laughed at the peculiar Dravidian society which for him is obviously unique and funny...
So that laugh...

I don't think it's a mistake. ..I think that was intentional. ..
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I also noticed it. I felt it was Jaldev rather than Rajniesh, and he was rather amused byou the Queen joining them and that too with the fiance of her daughter!
He grins or laughs quite often, even while hatching a plan or executing it. It's like he fully enjoys the life , the events and even the oddities of it. A playboy totally!