Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Payal my girl where have you been missed you..thanks for replying.

Originally posted by: _Payalj_

Sorry for the late reply. Some stories are so good that you need time to soak them in. Aarambh is one such story.

Word for Bold..this is first time for me that I am so immersed in the story line of a TV show..it really reads like a book..a book we want to reread again and again.

Yes the entire situation is reaching its crescendo, the simmering volcano is soon going to burst.

And standing in the midst of it would be Jaldev and devsena whose loyalties will again stand divided. If the CVS are again planning a death route for them I want a third birth, even though as a last scene, with a happy ending.

No, No, No ..no dying again please 😭

Regarding the change in principles, they are there even in the Dravidian empire. From what can be seen, only the top positions are being occupied by women. Slowly and steadily their matriarchal society is coming loose. There are much more male soldiers, men are the bread winners, most perceptible case being the gardener and his equation with his wife. Instead of being a subservient husband, he was a hen pecked husband. It is no longer being considered God's command that women should be the ruler.

Mahisha and devsena relationship is also nowhere like Sambhavija and Silamaban.

Not surprising also. In a time when physical power ruled, it would have been tough to sustain a matriarchal society for long. Ultimately the one who has the power would try to supersede like in the case of Mahisha.

Same way Aryans too have adapted as per the land they are living in. Slowly their customs have been permeated by the local style
You write so crisply that you just slay with a few wordsπŸ‘

gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks for replying

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Nice post πŸ‘
Even I was thinking about the same thing...
DS is surrounded by enemies all around. ..from her fake mother to her sister to her fiancee to JD. ..all are against her and she is fighting all odds πŸ‘

Hahuma I really don't understand her...she is giving such vague hints to DS...
First time yday she directly told her that Mahisha is her enemy...
But she never warns her about her enemies within her family 😑

I wish DS soon makes out that no one is true to her

Amen to this

gemini54 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

Great post ! ( By the way , may I know your name , or any name that you prefer being addressed by ? Because it feels slightly odd to always address by UN . 😳 )

Thanks😊. My name is Sabita what is yours?

I largely agree with your post , except the disappointment with JD part .If any one disappointed me it was Devasena .

Let's agree to disagree on that , okay ? 😳

😳First of all at the onset this is a discussion and a good discussion have both agreements and disagreements. Agreements can bring about a dimension that we would not have seen and the same is for Disagreements because POV's and interpretations are different and that is what makes it exciting...So it is ok for us not to agree it makes it a lot more fun ..Now that we have got out of the way my thoughts on your thoughtsπŸ˜‰

I'm quoting what I wrote on another post-

Really hated DS when she shot him with the arrow.
Hadn't Mahisha kidnapped her father right on that moment and she found it out just then , she wouldn't have bothered saving him and Jaldev , her atmasangi , who took birth to unite with her , would've died by her own hand ! 🀒
I think it was some one in the forum who pointed out to me that Devasena was the heir to the Dravidian throne..she just came to know that the enemy was close by and acted like the queen she is..I did not find anything wrong with this..you did and that is okπŸ˜‰

As for her hug with Mahisha , it was cheap. I'm sorry to use the word but that's what it was.
Character and decency went to fetch oil literally ! DS , who keeps reminding others not to cross their limits with her as she's a princess , had no problem hugging Mahisha in front of her body guard ?? Is that how Royalty should behave ?? Even common people during those days wouldn't do that with out complete privacy !
Mahisha is her fiance , she can hug him any number of times , but that should be done in complete privacy.

Here, I partially agree and partially disagree with you and let me tell you why..When I saw the Hug I thought it was distasteful too because for me she only belongs to Varundev/Jal and, so that show of intimacy must have been reserved for him..but then I thought of her not as Jaldev's lover..which she is not yet.. let us think of the circumstance which led her to come searching for Mahisha, she came to know that the Man she was going to marry was a traitor.. afterall she was engaged to the Man ...she questioned him..but was interrupted by Jaldev giving Mahisha a supposed alibi..her shackles rise up because believe it or not Jaldev was not very convincing..so she dons her Rani hat on..and knows that for Hahuma to be definite she needs something which belongs to Mahisha and she did just that..this is my POV and interpretation..😊

Compare it with JD , who knows that the younger princess is having a crush on him, yet it never even crossed his noble mind to use that to his advantage to fulfill his mission, such is his character integrity.

Yes he did not cross the limit certainly brownie points there..but did he stop at that..no he sent the gardener to the princess wasnt that tacky I thought that was because he knew what the princess wanted it certainly was not to have teaπŸ˜‰..so I really did not sympathize with him here.

Now , coming back to the gratitude part, JD knows very well that DS saved him only and only because at that point she found out he was innocent and she was killing an innocent blindly ( as always blindly listening to Hahuma without using her own grey matter , it isn't like she doesn't have them ! ) with out verifying his involvement or identity .DS explained it herself why she saved him.
Why'd he feel even the slightest of obligation or gratitude for the person who shot him through the back ?? It's his nobility and his subconscious love for DS or else his first instinct after waking up should have been to shot DS with a arrow through her heart ! I'd have done that if I were at his place.

Again I think we have different POV's..Devasena the queen could have just left him to die..in war many innocent people die..but she didnt, why because innately she is not heartless she really believed that as a queen it was her duty to save her praja and if she harmed an innocent praja it was her duty to save him..No I am not saying that he should fall at her feet because she saved him..but later on when he plotted to kill her using Mahisha is when I felt he should just pondered a minute to think that he was plotting to kill someone who really saved his life just maybe hours ago.. Again it is just we seem to have different POV and as I said it is ok...I admit I may not be totally unbiased because I have a soft corner for Devasena and so see her actions a little differently..πŸ˜›..and I absolutely loved Varundev he was a class act

But I'm glad that the story continues to move smoothly.
I'm eager to see a proper Aryan- Dravid fight , urrgghh 35-40 days in the show time line means at least 4 episodes before we could get to watch that.
I really enjoyed JD saving Mahisha by giving him a cover up smoothly and though DS was not at all convinced ( that's why she took that hair from Mahisha on the pretense of hugging him ) , she couldn't accuse him outright !
I'm really enjoying the bromance of the two alpha males , and I hope it continues for at least some more time before the inevitable fracture.

Both JD and Mahisha are right now topping my list as best characters of the show , both bad ass warriors , both fiercely independent , can manipulate the situation with out losing their nobility , followed by Padmabhija , who , though out and out evil , is really adding lots of spice to the story.
I agree with you on Padmijia she is certainly Hatke

DS is still some where down in the list , only Mekhla and Silamban falling below her. But I'm so glad and relieved that she's taken her brain out of the freezer and using it. The way she figured out that it may be Mahisha who's the fire mutant and later she also guessed that JD might be his ally, I'm impressed.

Isn't it rather odd that whenever Indramitra switches on his telescopic tv , he finds JD and DS close or JD doing some thing for DS ! Too much of a coincidence I'd say. But really does it never occur to him that JD is doing all that for the sake of the mission ??

The one person who I havent yet been impressed is Indramitra and his what is it a bird , a type of dinosaur or something elseπŸ˜†

Though I can't really fault him completely , his disciple is failing him terribly till now , I can understand that JD , being the lover can't kill his beloved , but why couldn't he put the Indra locket below the throne till now ??
Or could it be that the throne is being guarded more thickly after Mahisha set it on fire ??

Mekhla seems harmless enough . For now. She stepped back a bit and didn't disturb JD for the last few days and she even apologised to DS . Good.

I agree maybe Mekhla is really in love with Shivgam

I'm really interested to see Silamban waking up and his first conversation with Siala . It;d give us a clear insight of where his heart and loyalty stand. I'm unsure in this regard . Does he want to come back , for his daughters ?? He never seemed to be fond of them any way.
Does he still love Siala ??
Will DS find out how her parents ended up together , from Silamban and Siala ?? Will it force her to contemplate how absolute power can corrupt ??
Waiting for the unfolding of the story with each episode.
Thanks again for replying the story is quite gripping

😊

Edited by gemini54 - 7 years ago
gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks 😳

Totally agree with you and Gemini (love the name btw!).
..My real name is Sabita you can call me either..Gemini is my husbands Zodiac πŸ˜‰

JD is not as morally rigid as Varun and while that is sad, it's also invigorating?
You hit the nail on the head I think maybe that is what is causing the disconnect for me..I absolutely loved Varundev

The same way DS is gonna move away from a Hahuma and her own dependency and rigid principles,
πŸ‘

JD is gonna open his eyes to what the Aryans are actually doing and become closer to the person he was. In this lifetime, he is practical first, noble and idealistic second, and it will be very interesting to see how his character develops, especially as the other destiny children pop up. Hahuma has marked him as the one who will destroy DS, but the way she thinks of destruction might not be the way it pans out- could be he destroys DS, the Dravidian princess to make way for DD the Aryan queen.

I am speechless for these linesπŸ‘

Either way in this birth both of them have character development to go through and a love that will grow slowly into the inferno. In their previous birth, it was a conflagration that herlanded massive change. Perhaps in this birth it will be a slowly simmering fire which will lead to more stable transit ion.
Amen
gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks Swetha you can call me Sabita😊

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

@TM
Excellent post by you, dear! πŸ‘
It's really saddening to see DS 2 is surrounded by enemies in and out.. just like DS 1. :'(

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gemini54

<font color="#000066">T</font><font color="#0000ff">hanks😳</font>

Totally agree with you and Gemini (love the name btw!).

<font color="#0000ff">..My real name is Sabita you can call me either..Gemini is my husbands ZodiacπŸ˜‰</font>

JD is not as morally rigid as Varun and while that is sad, it's also invigorating?
<font color="#0000ff">You hit the nail on the head I think maybe that is what is causing the disconnect for me..I absolutely loved Varundev</font>

The same way DS is gonna move away from a Hahuma and her own dependency and rigid principles,
πŸ‘

JD is gonna open his eyes to what the Aryans are actually doing and become closer to the person he was. In this lifetime, he is practical first, noble and idealistic second, and it will be very interesting to see how his character develops, especially as the other destiny children pop up. Hahuma has marked him as the one who will destroy DS, but the way she thinks of destruction might not be the way it pans out- could be he destroys DS, the Dravidian princess to make way for DD the Aryan queen.

<font color="#0000ff">I am speechless for these lines</font>πŸ‘

Either way in this birth both of them have character development to go through and a love that will grow slowly into the inferno. In their previous birth, it was a conflagration that herlanded massive change. Perhaps in this birth it will be a slowly simmering fire which will lead to more stable transition.

<font color="#0000ff">Amen</font>

Thank you for relying Sabita! Fingers crossed that it's a good long birth in which both people find their wishes fulfilled!

And you know, the TRP's continue to slowly but surely rise.
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Loved your post..
Yes feel bad for Devsena but at the same time feel proud of her as well.. Amidst all the the inside and outside demons, the misguidance of Hauma, she has to survive, she has to protect her kingdom and at same time discover her love.. And all that makes her story really interesting..
JD is getting badly trapped day by day..πŸ˜† Indramitra is constantly switching on his cable less virtual HD TV connection always at the wrong time and now based on his misconceptions he is all ready to attack Dravidgam..
Their circumstances are complex... They have to deal with each other, their enemies, their respective clans, opposite clans, their duty and their heart...
What decisions they take and how they tackle the situation will be interesting to see...❀️
gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks I totally agree with what you wrote in Bold it is so true in the case of Devasena

Originally posted by: .Fragrance.

Loved your post..
Yes feel bad for Devsena but at the same time feel proud of her as well.. Amidst all the the inside and outside demons, the misguidance of Hauma, she has to survive, she has to protect her kingdom and at same time discover her love.. And all that makes her story really interesting..
JD is getting badly trapped day by day..πŸ˜† Indramitra is constantly switching on his cable less virtual HD TV connection always at the wrong time and now based on his misconceptions he is all ready to attack Dravidgam..
Their circumstances are complex... They have to deal with each other, their enemies, their respective clans, opposite clans, their duty and their heart...
What decisions they take and how they tackle the situation will be interesting to see...❀️

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Today's episode just brought sadness to my heart for the princess Devasena. She is surrounded by enemies hell bent to destroy her and she is so unaware...she is definitely fighting all odds.

I was thinking the same after watching the ep. Even pre-leap DS had enemies all around her. Both DSs have evil Mousi-maas. First Daayalini and now Padmavija. Plus the constant Aryan invasion threats. This time DS's father Silamban doesn't seem as close to DS as Aravamudam was. Also Mekhla feels like another enemy in making.

JD wants to kill her atm. I know he won't but makes me sad that DS (for now) doesn't even have 1 full-fledged supporting person.
gemini54 thumbnail
[Thanks good to know you felt the same too..btw my name is Sabita
QUOTE=ErisedWitch45]

Today's episode just brought sadness to my heart for the princess Devasena. She is surrounded by enemies hell bent to destroy her and she is so unaware...she is definitely fighting all odds.

I was thinking the same after watching the ep. Even pre-leap DS had enemies all around her. Both DSs have evil Mousi-maas. First Daayalini and now Padmavija. Plus the constant Aryan invasion threats. This time DS's father Silamban doesn't seem as close to DS as Aravamudam was. Also Mekhla feels like another enemy in making.

JD wants to kill her atm. I know he won't but makes me sad that DS (for now) doesn't even have 1 full-fledged supporting person.