Jalsena engaged !

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Actually this post is just an excuse to share in the forum the pic spams of Jalsena that I made for my twitter handle, because-
1. Many people visits the forum only , they don't go to Twitter. 😳
2. Forum activity 😆
3. We don't have any creation gallery as yet. 😳 😲 😡 🥱

On to the opening scene of Saturday's episode.
Beauty is ready to get engaged to the bull.. err.. I mean Mahisha , who , I'd guess in his excitement unwittingly ( And not out of any real harmful intent ) made the ring heated and glowing with fire energy . Here JD trying to slink unnoticed , knocked the ring from the hand of Mahisha , before he could put it on the dainty finger of DS. 😃 Atta boy , our JD !
Now is the time to guess , where the ring might fall in a tv show in such a situation !
Duh ! If any one has even a little experience of Indian Soap watching they should know that the ring going to practically grow legs , if need be , and run to the Asli hero , leaving the nakli one dumb founded and sulking behind ! 😆
So yep, it went to JD straight like a good girl , of all the directions it could've gone , because you know destiny is at play ! 😉
JD gave some on the spot brilliant reply to explain why he was going towards the throne , one that impresses Queen Fakebhabhija , but DS's brow is arched in a frown like a fine bow ! 😉

Anyways , NOW the REAL engagement starts !
Instead of going to Mahisha , who's supposed to put the ring , JD walked as if on autopilot to DS , ignoring the W*F faces of all especially Silamban and Mahisha and took hold of her hand and placed the ring neatly on her palm.

The moment their hands touched the Pandora's box of memories , from that of previous birth opened and DS got the FBs of their first touch.

Then , after a moment of electrifying connection of their entwined souls , JD respectfully retreated back , both are helluva confused.
DS is under the strong grip of flash backs , that got her in some sort of trance and she simply slipped the ring on her finger by herself, now that she's received them from her true partner , for her mind is confused but her heart knows that the engagement is done and she is his.

Thoughts ??
Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wow love the pics! And keeping fingers crossed we shall see an actual engagement (and no more rebirths- are they gonna be academics with dueling theories next 😉?).

I love the expressions on both their faces throughout the entire sequence, and especially the dumbfounded looks on everybody else as DS slipped the engagement ring on.

Trance walking seems to be their thing now, as DS did the same when she walked towards JalDev and asked him to dance. Even her eyes looked dazed and dreaming.
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏...Take a Bow Mlady
You have asked for thoughts..but I am not only speechless..but cannot write a single line because your post and the pics or is it gifs😉...is stupendous
Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful gifs
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gargi plz make some gifs of jalsena dance and devsena saving jaldev
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely pics Gargi.
Devsena and Jaldev both were on autopilot at that time, the soul having taken complete control of the brain

But I didn't like the shooting scene. Know it was essential for the story line but that didn't make it palatable.
Jaldev has been shown unable to kill devsena. Would have loved it if they had shown the same applicable to Devsena also

Another thing I didn't like was devsena hugging Mahisha that too in front of Jaldev. Firstly she is not an idiot and she can feel the connection. Secondly it's a matter of her own character and decency. It hasn't occurred to Jaldev even once to use Mekhla's obsession for furthering his motives and here Devsena was hugging Mahisha in front of him, though only to expose Mahisha
Edited by _Payalj_ - 7 years ago
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Payalj_

Lovely pics Gargi.

Devsena and Jaldev both were on autopilot at that time, the soul having taken complete control of the brain

But I didn't like the shooting scene. Know it was essential for the story line but that didn't make it palatable.
Jaldev has been shown unable to kill devsena. Would have loved it if they had shown the same applicable to Devsena also

Another thing I didn't like was devsena hugging Mahisha that too in front of Jaldev. Firstly she is not an idiot and she can feel the connection. Secondly it's a matter of her own character and decency. It hasn't occurred to Jaldev even once to use Mekhla's obsession for furthering his motives and here Devsena was hugging Mahisha in front of him, though only to expose Mahisha

I completely agreed on both the points.
Really hated DS when she shot him with the arrow.
Hadn't Mahisha kidnapped her father right on that moment and she found it out just then , she wouldn't have bothered saving him and Jaldev , her atmasangi , who took birth to unite with her , would've died by her own hand ! 🤢
As for her hug with Mahisha , it was cheap. I'm sorry to use the word but that's what it was.
Character and decency went to fetch oil literally ! DS , who keeps reminding others not to cross their limits with her as she's a princess , had no problem hugging Mahisha in front of her body guard ?? Is that how Royalty should behave ?? Even common people during those days wouldn't do that with out complete privacy !
Mahisha is her fiance , she can hug him any number of times , but that should be done in complete privacy.
As for JD not trying to , not even thinking of using Mekhla's affection towards him for the advantage of his mission, well, how could he ?? He's the reincarnation of VD after all.
Even pre leap VD's moral integrity and character integrity was far more solid than that of DS , and that's no different during this birth as well.
Thank you for commenting. 😳
Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 7 years ago
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sanchita--

Gargi plz make some gifs of jalsena dance and devsena saving jaldev

I don't think I'll have time to make gifs , too much studies to be done within this week 😭
But I'll definitely try making some pic spams. 😃
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limo

Thank you for the wonderful gifs

They're not gifs , they're picspams . 😳 Gifs are moving , animated format. 😳

And thank you . 😳
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: gemini54

👏...Take a Bow Mlady

You have asked for thoughts..but I am not only speechless..but cannot write a single line because your post and the pics or is it gifs😉...is stupendous

Thank you so much for this warm appreciation. 😳 🤗
It makes me feel encouraged to make more ! 😳 I'll try to make more stuffs to cover all of their scenes , and then some significant individual scenes , before the next week episodes roll with a bang. 😃