Devsena's powers..

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Six destiny kids and five elements of nature define five of them.. Fire, Water, Wind, Earth and Ether respectively...😊

Indramitra said that Jala ( Water ) is Jaladev's "astitva" (existence) ..😊 Fire define Mahisha..

Then what will be Devsena's "astitva" ? What will be her unique attribute ?😲

Is it that she will be nature herself ? Having powers of all the five elements which she will discover in her journey of life ?? 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think I got my answer in the today's episode itself.. Her unique attribute is also Jal (water) .. JD are soulmates.. They share their powers as well...

😊
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If Devsena also has powers of water i. e jal. ..then Mahisha won t be able to harm her...as was shown earlier that Guru Indramitra told JD about his jal power and that he can't be harmed by any fire...
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Her power is water only.
She and JD have same element. Well, I'd expected and guessed the same since the time I found out that Jaladev's element is water.
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love your question and I am going to guess a little differently..what if she has all powers in her except water for she and Varundev/Jal are two halves of a whole..so only with Jal can her full power come into play...and Jal alone is not enough..so he needs her too
Edited post
Looks like I was wrong..she is Jal too..
Edited by gemini54 - 7 years ago
nakhre_wali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In retrospect, the rain during Varundev and Devsena's first battle pre-reincarnation was quite symbolic wasn't it? I like the idea that Jaldev and Devena's "soul" chose water as their element as a subconscious spiritual acknowledgement of their connect.

Also if you think about it, civilisations in the past settled near water bodies like rivers as the earth near them was fertile. Also civilisations have often been wiped by flooding and droughts. So really the fate of two civilisations being dependent on two individuals whose key power relates to water is very apt...
Edited by parul2999 - 7 years ago
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow what an interpretation👏

Originally posted by: parul2999

In retrospect, the rain during Varundev and Devsena's first battle pre-reincarnation was quite symbolic wasn't it? I like the idea that Jaldev and Devena's "soul" chose water as their element as a subconscious spiritual acknowledgement of their connect.

Also if you think about it, civilisations in the past settled near water bodies like rivers as the earth near them was fertile. Also civilisations have often been wiped by flooding and droughts. So really the fate of two civilisations being dependent on two individuals whose key power relates to water is very apt...

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if she has all the 5 element's powers she will be higher than him...not equal. So, she needs to have 1 power that will not alienate him