Sambhavija and Padmavija

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
It was shown that Padmavija had caught Sambhavija into that mirror when already DS was born.
On the other hand Siyaala is adamant of getting Silamban as Sambhavija had a crush on him and she forcefully married her.

What I didn't understand was whether actual Sambhavija who is caught into the mirror was the one who actually took Sillamban away from Siyaala or was it Padmavija in her disguise once again😕

Sambhavija seemed to be a queen who had authority but the way she easily got into her sister's trap...i have my doubts that whether she could do that or not😕

Please share your views😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sambhavija is no meek thing. Remember she had killed off her male children till she got a female one. I guess she was attracted to Silamban and snatched him away from Siyala. She is a ruthless queen in her own way.
But she never did expect her twin to go to such lengths to snatch her kingdom. That probably never did cross her mind. She went to confront her sister and was probably going to banish her. A warrior like her expects battle, weapon attack or full frontal war. What she didn't expect was her sister dabbling into black magic.
Timing and luck along with surprise was on Padmavija's side. She managed to push her sister into the world of the mirror and deftly took her place. She performed all the duties of a queen and trained her niece to become one of the best warriors of the kingdom.
I must say... The characters are really of many dimensions.
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Sambhavija is no meek thing. Remember she had killed off her male children till she got a female one. I guess she was attracted to Silamban and snatched him away from Siyala. She is a ruthless queen in her own way.

But she never did expect her twin to go to such lengths to snatch her kingdom. That probably never did cross her mind. She went to confront her sister and was probably going to banish her. A warrior like her expects battle, weapon attack or full frontal war. What she didn't expect was her sister dabbling into black magic.
Timing and luck along with surprise was on Padmavija's side. She managed to push her sister into the world of the mirror and deftly took her place. She performed all the duties of a queen and trained her niece to become one of the best warriors of the kingdom.
I must say... The characters are really of many dimensions.

Maybe you're right that she was taken aback by sudden attack...
I think Mekhla is Padma 's real daughter...that's why she is possessive for her and loves her dearly. ..
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I think she underestimated her sister a little bit , also she didn't even guess that she's practicing Tantra Vidya from a powerful Tantrik and is ready to trap her. It all happened in a flash.
In some ways , I'm very glad , she deserved it totally for all the bad things she's done in her life , right from the beginning of the introduction of her character. Karma can be a real bitch at times !
So, yeah not a drop of sympathy for her.
In any case , both sisters are actually sides of the same coin. I don't think there's any big difference between them , no body even noticed any difference ! 🤣
But this twist surely makes the story more interesting , in that , DS has an enemy that she WON"T ever suspect no matter what ! Yet this woman , playing her mother , is silently wishing ill and plotting for her death after she's no more use for DS and the moment for the enthronement of DS appears.
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

I think she underestimated her sister a little bit , also she didn't even guess that she's practicing Tantra Vidya from a powerful Tantrik and is ready to trap her. It all happened in a flash.

In some ways , I'm very glad , she deserved it totally for all the bad things she's done in her life , right from the beginning of the introduction of her character. Karma can be a real bitch at times !
So, yeah not a drop of sympathy for her.
In any case , both sisters are actually sides of the same coin. I don't think there's any big difference between them , no body even noticed any difference !🤣
But this twist surely makes the story more interesting , in that , DS has an enemy that she WON"T ever suspect no matter what ! Yet this woman , playing her mother , is silently wishing ill and plotting for her death after she's no more use for DS and the moment for the enthronement of DS appears.

I agree...both the sisters are quite similar. ...except that Padma is using her tantra vidya against her own sister...
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

I agree...both the sisters are quite similar. ...except that Padma is using her tantra vidya against her own sister...

Because of the fact that they are both similarly awful and awfully similar 😉, I hope Sambhavija plays a key role in bringing down her sister! It will be a good way to redeem her and narratively very satisfying to see the victim take revenge on the transgressor!