Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
This journey is gonna be one of its kind and would be eager to see how JD stops himself from being attracted to her now and then... ๐Ÿ˜›

And truly more than anyone else DS needs to beware of her so called mom and her sis...whom she loves dearly...
And I wish she soon comes out of this 'Hahuma I need your help' chant and rather starts believing her mind and heart...
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Limo

Some hilarious moments - hahuma a DNA / destiny children detector...Gardner's gibberish talk about the back being nice and getting trashed during his parasomnia - sleepwalking/talking episode. Indramitra witnessing only the romantic scenes and part of the scene before V can show his allegiance to Clan A, via video tele-link...hahaha, the shuddering arya pillar and many more...

What stands out is D humanity and humility when she realised she was wrong about J and treating him to recovery. J's changing views about D and his reevaluating his arya values - especially about his mission of killing D to uphold Clan A, when he realises D saved him. However his training got him back to his mission and guru mantra of joining the enemies enemy to accomplish his mission supersedes his value based assessment. He joined hands with Mahishi not realising that Mahishi has a change in stance about wanting to own the proud D, rather than kill D - male ego in Clan D, not heard of. ( I believe I read that he is one of the twin, actually by birth belonging to Clan A, hence the core male characteristics). The trip will be interesting on many levels. The story is intertwined in so many complicated ways!!!

The selection process for the warriors to accompany D was interesting. Again D was a considerate princess, but shrewd at the same time. She was aware of the cover up by J with regard Mahishi's involvement with the kidnapping of her father, yet she valued Js valour and was willing to somehow believe that he is on her side; forecasted by J when he pledges the safety of D, despite being programmed to kill D by hook or crook. I am not sure of what to make of the bromance between J and Mahishi..

And not to forget mentioning both D and Js deductive process to arrive at the fact that the fire element was Mahishi.

Mhelka seemed humble and apologised for misunderstanding D, she sounded genuine here. She sincerely wanted to see J back after his venture into the jungle with her Di and Mahishi.

Finally the cavemans hyper acoustic hearing of the war preparations by Clan A is worth mentioning and him alerting the scheming stepmother, who does not want to loose her queenship, to prepare for destruction of - I am not sure who in 40 days..I am intrigued by the story progression.

Waiting with baited breath for next weekend.. and many discussions before that..

Agree 100%! By leaving this mortal plane Hahuma seems to have lost some of her powers- she can detect the destiny children instantly but cannot figure out that the Queen isn't the real queen? But I suppose if she was omnipotent DevSena wouldn't have to do anything! Also by showing Hahuma as flawed, it leaves avenues for DevSena's doubts to grow and for her to break free!

Yes, Jal dev has a long way to go before he gets on Dev Sena's side- her character development has begun with her humility and brains being shown now. He is also struggling but it will grow more as he continues to get to know DS and see how far Aryans have fallen from what they were. Even Varun Dev, who was the pinnacle of Aryan perfection killed himself rather than live without DS. Jal dev will prob grow along similar lines.

I don't think this bromance will last long honestly. Both JD and Mahisha are already subconsciously jealous of each other over DevSena. This road trip which puts them both in close quarters with her won't help matters I think.
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluecool

Superb analysis and discussion!!

On comparisons between Devsena 1 and Devsena 2, I think D 2 is more alert for enemies within and focused on defeating the enemies outside. So, she is more or less prepared for their actions against her.

Her real trouble will be from within her family.

A woman whom she believes is her mother, so considered her first and foremost well wisher. The way she shared her discovery of the culprit and plans with sambhavijaya ( padmavijaya ).

Her father, who is more concerned about maintaining his position, who is willing to let her wed a man he is threatened with as a rival.

Her sister, who might take a more darker route if she feels her sister might become an obstacle to getting her desired man.

It will be difficult for Devsena to deal with these people. And that's her true test.

The DevSena's do not have luck with family selection at all! With a family like hers who needs enemies?! And in this life her family is there worst! Mekhla was pentinent this time around, but the minute JD will start showing his attraction towards DS you bet she is going to go dark and stay dark. My guess is she will team up with evil mum down the line to take out DS.

Silamban is useless! Totally focused on himself and his power!

My guess is DS will eventually let only JD be her support- or only herself depending on how the revelation of his true identity goes.
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

This journey is gonna be one of its kind and would be eager to see how JD stops himself from being attracted to her now and then... ๐Ÿ˜›

And truly more than anyone else DS needs to beware of her so called mom and her sis...whom she loves dearly...
And I wish she soon comes out of this 'Hahuma I need your help' chant and rather starts believing her mind and heart...

I honestly think the funniest part would be seeing him hitting his head on a tree trunk trying to drive thoughts of DevSena out of his head ๐Ÿ˜‰!

Yeah DS needs to be aware of her mom and sister, but it will probably be later on. I feel Padmavoja and Mekhla are shaping to be end game or mid game villians and that Sambhavija will play a key role in bringing both down.

I also want DS to get way from Hahuma and her bad advice! And as Hahuma is proved to be flawed I'm sure she will continue to keep thinking for herself. Unfortunately in this lifetime DS had a lot more Hahuma conditioning to be broken out of.
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love the post. Have not watched the episode yet, now i'm really quipped
DevVarunChandni thumbnail
Aptly written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผBut I really doubt the credibility of DS...She should have verified before attacking him...But no problem we got a beautiful JalSena scene๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†~~
Edited by DevVarunChandni - 7 years ago
apolloartemis thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevVarunChandni

Aptly written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผBut I really doubt the credibility of DS...She should have verified before attacking him...But no problem we got a beautiful JalSena scene๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes she should have verified JD's guilt or innocence before even going near an arrow. DevSena obeyed Hahuma implicitly in this case but learned from her mistake- hence asking a Hahuma to verify that Mahisha was actially guilty before she did anything. Furthermore, I think by showing DevSena the consequence of her mistake and her bad judgement in Hahuma she won't be so quick to listen to Hahuma once she says something against Jal Dev. So bad judgement which will hopefully lead to good character development.
Edited by apolloartemis - 7 years ago