Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: --sanchita--

Gargi awesome gifs. Plz make some jalsena moments

That I'll. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

JD was awesome in the court scene. Those swift moves were on point. I was like - wth's happening.

I love how RD is playing JD so differently from VD. It's not just the physical differences (facial hair, dressing style) but overall mannerisms. RD is truly one of the best part of Aarambh (the other being KN's DS).

But I still like VD more than JD :D
He was so mature, so gentle yet firm. (I am not too good with descriptions. Hope some of that makes sense.) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And great gifs and descriptions!

Agree about the difference. Kudos to the writer , director and of course the superbly talented actor RD ๐Ÿ‘ for giving us two totally different characters played by the same actor within the same show.
I totally love this difference and it's just unbelievable that JD was VD in previous birth ! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ They think , act , look , behave even fight totally differently ! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I wish they'd made DS part 2.0 some what different from DS part 1.0 , she's really a copy paste of how she was in previous birth , the only difference is she's more serious ( as her life is centered around a fixed mission ) and less impulsive than her previous birth.
Wish there was some difference , a little bit flirty , or funny , or seductive or even cunning !
KN could've pulled it off easily , I trust her skills. She's not any less talented than RD.
It's just RD has been given more chances to flex his acting muscles through out the whole show , than KN ever got.
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaar I hve gone crazy literally for varsena or jalsena
I love jaldeva but still miss varundeva ...
I have this feeling maybe he ll turn a bit like varundev when they ll show he's in love with DS n maybe will remember the whole previous birth clearly!!
N I loved all d varsena or jalsena scenes...
Tht red dress scne when they are under d curtain.. The way he drapes her..then vo flower dene ka style wow
Jaldeva has already touched DS so mny places ... ๐Ÿ˜†
The way when he's admiring her on d way to court... It was magical ...when she's looking for him then their aakhon aankhn ki baatein...
I can talk nom stop seriously
Sorry cant help it. they look really hot..!
Hope people watch d show ..
They are being underrated this couple is proving to b d best ryt now in terms of every standard!
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Awesome gifs!!!!!
Started typing stories lol
Love u gargi for this!!
U r d FC too ryt ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

Awesome gifs!!!!!

Started typing stories lol
Love u gargi for this!!
U r d FC too ryt ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yup , that's correct ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Don't worry , I was loving your stories ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰
ScarletNiki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You girls won't believe, they cut the entire fight scene during the US telecast๐Ÿ˜ก I was looking forward to it after the posts in this forum, but one moment Devsena is walking up to him and the next fight is over. I have no idea why they did that, was sooo mad๐Ÿ˜ญ
_Payalj_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevVarunChandni

Beautiful gifss๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘...Great performance by RDโญ๏ธ..Can you make gifs of DS and JD's first meet๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

I second it. Please help fellow females๐Ÿ˜Š
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Payalj_

I second it. Please help fellow females๐Ÿ˜Š

The gifs are ready ! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Going to make a new post on Jalasena first meet. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ab public demand itna high hai , banana to padegi hi ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyupdates

You girls won't believe, they cut the entire fight scene during the US telecast๐Ÿ˜ก I was looking forward to it after the posts in this forum, but one moment Devsena is walking up to him and the next fight is over. I have no idea why they did that, was sooo mad๐Ÿ˜ญ

That's too unfair .๐Ÿ˜ญ
That's absolutely my fav scene of the day. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ErisedWitch45

JD was awesome in the court scene. Those swift moves were on point. I was like - wth's happening.

I love how RD is playing JD so differently from VD. It's not just the physical differences (facial hair, dressing style) but overall mannerisms. RD is truly one of the best part of Aarambh (the other being KN's DS).

But I still like VD more than JD :D
He was so mature, so gentle yet firm. (I am not too good with descriptions. Hope some of that makes sense.) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And great gifs and descriptions!

Same here. Even though I like Jaldev but I loved the Varundev avatar more.๐Ÿ˜ณ