Jala ka Jalwa <3 With gifs

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
That single haded dabang-giri in the court !
Wo hero his kya jo kabhi herogiri se apni sasuma ko impress aur wifey ko electric shock nehi diya ! πŸ˜›
I'm talking about the action sequence in the royal court , when he , as one man army , beat up the soldiers sent by Queen Siala .
Rajniesh was bang on in the action scene, totally acing it with natural fierce body language , sharp eyes and flexible body movements , quick as flash use of his strong sinewy arms.

He saved his girl first , pushed her out of the harms way. Some instinct as his guardian Angel , his knight in shining armour , though he claims to himself that he saved her this time around only to win the trust of Royal family and will kill her later, but we smell a rat . πŸ˜ƒ

Bonus - Do note the expression of both the princesses , one is shocked and shaken with disbelief of the events unfolding and another is brimming with admiration and awe.
Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DevVarunChandni thumbnail
Beautiful gifssπŸ˜³πŸ‘...Great performance by RD⭐️..Can you make gifs of DS and JD's first meetπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevVarunChandni

Beautiful gifssπŸ˜³πŸ‘...Great performance by RD⭐️..Can you make gifs of DS and JD's first meetπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Thank you.
RDX is a rockstar.
I'll surely try.😳
To be honest , I liked their 2nd one on one interaction better than the 1st one , where DS was asking and looking for him and then denied it flatly when JD caught her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and then gave him some tashan.
DevVarunChandni thumbnail
Aww that's so nice of you...Yeah I also like their one on one interaction..Also I like the scene where they are on their way to court..How he admires her beauty...
Edited by DevVarunChandni - 7 years ago
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love the style and attitude with which Rajneesh aka Jaldev saves Devsena. His maneuver, the way he turns Devsena and fights the attackers is killer hot. 😳A well shot scene.

Thanks for the gifs. Now, I can drool with abandonπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by PlainJane - 7 years ago
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Holy crap JD is impressive! when he first grasped her by the neck if he was planning on snapping it, but he pulled off a suave move instead!
i love DS's expression- like "What?! WHAT??!!"
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gargi awesome gifs. Plz make some jalsena moments
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
JD was awesome in the court scene. Those swift moves were on point. I was like - wth's happening.
I love how RD is playing JD so differently from VD. It's not just the physical differences (facial hair, dressing style) but overall mannerisms. RD is truly one of the best part of Aarambh (the other being KN's DS).

But I still like VD more than JD :D
He was so mature, so gentle yet firm. (I am not too good with descriptions. Hope some of that makes sense.) πŸ˜ƒ

And great gifs and descriptions!
Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 7 years ago
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: PlainJane

I love the style and attitude with which Rajneesh aka Jaldev saves Devsena. His maneuver, the way he turns Devsena and fights the attackers is killer hot. 😳A well shot scene.

Thanks for the gifs. Now, I can drool with abandonπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Drool away . But please don't use up all your energy drooling here only 🀣 , I've made a host of other hot gifs of our hot hero's utra hot entry scene. πŸ˜‰ Gonna make a new post.πŸ˜ƒ Drooling ki to nikal padi ! πŸ˜ƒ ☺️
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

Holy crap JD is impressive! when he first grasped her by the neck if he was planning on snapping it, but he pulled off a suave move instead!

i love DS's expression- like "What?! WHAT??!!"

He was actually holding her jaw quite tenderly πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Yup , her expressions were bang on πŸ˜† She was stumped !