Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
First of all Welcome to the Show. I love the different perspective you wrote about the circumstances that are shaping the Love story ..You are right both of them have a goal and for now it is not to find Love..But since this is also a story of eternal love I am hoping that they will find theirs if not this time atleast in the future..not sure of any more leaps just a guess now from my partπŸ˜‰.
I especially like the Bold below
Thanks again for writing please do

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

Hi guys, new to the show but not to the forum- I come here on and off, and Aarambh pulled me back!

With regards to the "love differences" between Vasena and Jasena I think it's a matter of personality as well as circumstances. For Varun Dev and Devsena the intensity was much more because the situation around them was much more intense- the Aryans had shown up for the first time as an army, the Dravidian had the earth upended from under them, the Aryans had meet actual worthwhile enemies for the first time etc etc. it was a very intense active war situation- as a result the relation and soul connection between the two was amped up. They both literally had two days to fall in love and when Varun dev confessed both were facing death the next day- so of course the connection was intense, immense, and immediate. And so overwhelming that they killed each other rather than live in a world without each other.

Now in this situation the Aryan- Dravid side by side has been a status quo. It is more of a Cold War or a detente- and in this situation a person cannot be amped up all the time. It's obvious that both of them feel a pull and an attraction towards each other- very strong on both sides. And on Jal Devs side there is also admiration even as there is calculation. For Devsena- she is far too preoccupied with Hahumas warning, and she isn't stripped raw and vulnerable like her precious reincarnation cause her support system is still in place.

So given the surroundings and the more breathable atmosphere this love story cannot have the same intensity from the get go. Instead they will get to know each other and love form. What that does for their duty I'm not sure, as JD is not as desperate as Varun dev was, nor are the Aryans in the same desperate situation. On the other hand the Dravidians are in a worse situation so it will be interesting.

With regards to Devsena giving up her love to his sister I think it's highly unlikely- for one he is an Aryan, so he isn't gonna marry Mekhla from the get go. Secondly there isn't any strategic value in marrying the second sister who has no power. If there was a marriage it would be to Devsena to untie Aryans and Dravidians and bring about a peaceful merger. Only way he would be pressured to marry M would be if there was a plan to kill Devsena to have a more pliable queen. In which care I'm pretty sure Jal Dev by that point would kill himself rather than allow Devsena to die. Or commit mutual suicide like last time!

Any hints as to if this is a multiple reincarnation story? I hope not! How many times can they do this? Until the modern era?

gemini54 thumbnail
All I can say is πŸ‘ for the Bold part. Thanks for replying

Originally posted by: UmIbrahim

I don't think Silamban is Siyala's (that's how I heard her name, correct me if I am wrong) husband. She says to Mahisha that they were going to marry and Silamban was taken from her by SJ. They may have been in love once, though seeing her obsessed look I have a gut feeling that it is one sided. She might just burn her Kingdom down with her obsession.

The heart wants what it wants true but Devsena and Jaldev are not just any people now are they . They are rulers to be and have to think along that lines as well. Devsena's words in her last birth is indicative that she is not back for her love alone. She is back for her Kingdom as well. These two have a pretty tough road ahead.

Mahisha I think is a fair person. He does not seem unnecessarily cruel and might even prove to be an ally if DS does not kill him first.

gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks for taking the time to respond. This story is fascinating for sure

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Beautiful post...Could not respond earlier as too busy at work...

This show is truly expect the unexpected...Loved how the turn of events led to Jaldev now being in the Palace close to Devsena as her Rakshak and Saviour.

Their chemistry is crackling. But Mekhna gets her traits of course from her imposter Mother,

I am not going to do any guess work or try and solve a cryptic crossword. Sambhavija is a strange mystery in itself.

What a fascinating tale Aarambh is. Just loving it.

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: gemini54

Word! for Bold

I like the way you wrote the difference between the interactions of Jal and D and M. You are right more than the soul connection it seems to be physical at the moment.
I really do not want M to end up with J ..😭 maybe because I am a hardcore romantic so I am going to ignore the color coordinated clothes and the Red Cloth symbolism if any.

I do remember you from KRP forum the first and only forum that I started to write in until the story went haywire..Hopefully I will stay here till the end ..for now this show does have potential

Ahh .. So my guess was right ! I know you from KRP forum only ! πŸ˜ƒ
Yes , KRP was a good show in the beginning , like many other shows , it was good for the 1st 150 episodes almost .. from then onwards it was a steep downhill .
I still visit the forum at times and read the WU n analyses... some times purely out of habit and also to see if the story is improving or not ! πŸ˜‰