Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks 😊. My favorite scene was the scene with the red curtain too. The actors do seem to have amazing chemistry. About Mekhala obsession that is worrisome too since they keep talking about Har Janam hope another leap is not in storeπŸ˜‰ with this one also being unrequited love

Originally posted by: PlainJane

Nice post. I agree with all your points. 😊

This episode was fantastic. My favorite scene was the JalSena moment. The scene with the red curtain was aesthetically pleasing. The chemistry between Jaldev/Varundev and DevSena is so organic. It seems very natural. I love how they are just attracted to each other, without knowing how or why. They have had so less interaction, but you are bound to believe in their love. That's chemistry right there.

Mekhla becoming obsessed with Shiva is worrisome. I don't want her to come between Devsena and Jaldev. To be fair, Mekhla is a very interesting character. I like her, but I am also wary of her.

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So the real Sambhavija is trapped in the mirror and the other Sambhavija says 'your daughter' to the one in the mirror. Does it mean that the one in the mirror took Silamban away from the other queen? And I wonder whose daughter is Mekala. The show has lot of suspense to keep us hooked... and I'm liking this.

I'm liking Mahisha's angle in this story as well... he isn't an outright villain. He is on a mission, much like Jaldev except his mission is about killing Sambhavija. He is a loyalist to the other queen just like Jaldev is a loyalist to the Aryan's cause.
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Payal, I am wondering about the same. Since their love is eternal, beyond the boundaries of death & time and so pure that they have reincarnated in order to fulfill the unrequited one from their previous birth, then why no soul stirring moments when they are meeting face to face for the first time!! I understand the makers may want to go slow this time and I am not complaining either; but considering the depth of the emotions they had established in mere 48 hours of celluloid life in the previous incarnation starting from their very first meeting itself and Varundev v2.0's first reaction near the cave, logically & for fluidity, I had expected a few ethereal moments when they meet flesh & blood for the first time, instead of that superficial physical attraction.

@Sabitadi, I have not read that book. So no idea. I had read that quote in Goodreads.
Edited by chandrima02 - 7 years ago
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yesterday's episode was too good !
My favourite scene was of course Jaladev action scene to save D n queen S from the soldiers sent by Queen Siala. A big round of applause to the director and Rajniesh both , for directing and enacting the scene so seamlessly and beautifully.
I loved the Jalasena interactions too , but at this stage , to be absolutely honest , there are little difference between JD - Mekhla interactions and JD - DS interactions since both these interactions are based on physically good looks and partially, hopefully, a begrudgingly respect for the other's skill.
The difference between the interaction between JD -DS and Mekhla -JD is of course the fact that in case of JD -DS, the feelings of reluctant attractions are mutual and not one sided like Mekhla.
May be after watching the epic connection and instant soul mate wala love in case of Varunsena; I'm finding their interactions superficial with no deep soul pull. It's hot rather than romantic in the true sense.
D was remembering the intimate touch at her waist by VD and how she was affected and JD was staring at her while she was taking bath. Pure physical attractions only.
Yet D is convinced that JD is her enemy and JD is constantly thinking of ways to kill her.
Anyways I'm fine with slow burn and slow build this time around.
So we're left with a few questions,
1. Who is the imposter ?
2. Is Mekhla the daughter of imposter or the real S?
3. In one episode, we see Mekhla and VD wearing color coordinated clothes twice . Plus Mekhla has the red dress that JD had made for DS. Is that an indication of future that D will sacrifice her love and give him to Mekhla for her happiness? The color red defines desire , love , passion , violence and many other things.

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Also, Mahisha's intentions were made clear. He's also a man on a mission. I think he'll fall prey to anger and lose control over his power.
Going by the unpredictability of this show , he might die by fire when trying to use it and not able to control it.. But if his body is fire proof it may not happen.
I think in the upcoming episodes, the misunderstandings between J and D will only intensify.
Mekhla will undoubtedly make more passes at J. I'm yet to see Mekhla as evil as Queen S. She's a sweet character till now. And she's not just physically attracted to J's beauty; she fell for him AFTER he saved their family in the royal hall and fought like a true warrior.
Plus love is different for different people and we need to understand and respect that.
Even a great character like Amarendra Bahubali fell for Devasena for her beauty and warrior skills. Nothing else.
And Mahendra fell for Avantika just for her physical beauty. Only later did he find out that Avantika is a lady of strong character, integrity, morality and sacrifice.
So .. there we go.
For Mekhla if it's just lust ( I don't think so. She didn't fell for J when she saw him first in her sister's bedroom but later after seeing him fight like a warrior God. ) she'd lose interest pretty soon. But if it's love , if can quickly turn into obsession.
I'm interested to see how it convolutes the JD story even more.
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys, new to the show but not to the forum- I come here on and off, and Aarambh pulled me back!

With regards to the "love differences" between Vasena and Jasena I think it's a matter of personality as well as circumstances. For Varun Dev and Devsena the intensity was much more because the situation around them was much more intense- the Aryans had shown up for the first time as an army, the Dravidian had the earth upended from under them, the Aryans had meet actual worthwhile enemies for the first time etc etc. it was a very intense active war situation- as a result the relation and soul connection between the two was amped up. They both literally had two days to fall in love and when Varun dev confessed both were facing death the next day- so of course the connection was intense, immense, and immediate. And so overwhelming that they killed each other rather than live in a world without each other.

Now in this situation the Aryan- Dravid side by side has been a status quo. It is more of a Cold War or a detente- and in this situation a person cannot be amped up all the time. It's obvious that both of them feel a pull and an attraction towards each other- very strong on both sides. And on Jal Devs side there is also admiration even as there is calculation. For Devsena- she is far too preoccupied with Hahumas warning, and she isn't stripped raw and vulnerable like her precious reincarnation cause her support system is still in place.

So given the surroundings and the more breathable atmosphere this love story cannot have the same intensity from the get go. Instead they will get to know each other and love form. What that does for their duty I'm not sure, as JD is not as desperate as Varun dev was, nor are the Aryans in the same desperate situation. On the other hand the Dravidians are in a worse situation so it will be interesting.

With regards to Devsena giving up her love to his sister I think it's highly unlikely- for one he is an Aryan, so he isn't gonna marry Mekhla from the get go. Secondly there isn't any strategic value in marrying the second sister who has no power. If there was a marriage it would be to Devsena to untie Aryans and Dravidians and bring about a peaceful merger. Only way he would be pressured to marry M would be if there was a plan to kill Devsena to have a more pliable queen. In which care I'm pretty sure Jal Dev by that point would kill himself rather than allow Devsena to die. Or commit mutual suicide like last time!

Any hints as to if this is a multiple reincarnation story? I hope not! How many times can they do this? Until the modern era?
Edited by apolloartemis - 7 years ago
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful post...Could not respond earlier as too busy at work...
This show is truly expect the unexpected...Loved how the turn of events led to Jaldev now being in the Palace close to Devsena as her Rakshak and Saviour.

Their chemistry is crackling. But Mekhna gets her traits of course from her imposter Mother,

I am not going to do any guess work or try and solve a cryptic crossword. Sambhavija is a strange mystery in itself.

What a fascinating tale Aarambh is. Just loving it.

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Silamban is Siyala's (that's how I heard her name, correct me if I am wrong) husband. She says to Mahisha that they were going to marry and Silamban was taken from her by SJ. They may have been in love once, though seeing her obsessed look I have a gut feeling that it is one sided. She might just burn her Kingdom down with her obsession.
The heart wants what it wants true but Devsena and Jaldev are not just any people now are they . They are rulers to be and have to think along that lines as well. Devsena's words in her last birth is indicative that she is not back for her love alone. She is back for her Kingdom as well. These two have a pretty tough road ahead.

Mahisha I think is a fair person. He does not seem unnecessarily cruel and might even prove to be an ally if DS does not kill him first.
gemini54 thumbnail
Yes the suspense element is very good. I especially like what you wrote in Bold

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

So the real Sambhavija is trapped in the mirror and the other Sambhavija says 'your daughter' to the one in the mirror. Does it mean that the one in the mirror took Silamban away from the other queen? And I wonder whose daughter is Mekala. The show has lot of suspense to keep us hooked... and I'm liking this.

I'm liking Mahisha's angle in this story as well... he isn't an outright villain. He is on a mission, much like Jaldev except his mission is about killing Sambhavija. He is a loyalist to the other queen just like Jaldev is a loyalist to the Aryan's cause.

gemini54 thumbnail
Word! for Bold

I like the way you wrote the difference between the interactions of Jal and D and M. You are right more than the soul connection it seems to be physical at the moment.
I really do not want M to end up with J ..😭 maybe because I am a hardcore romantic so I am going to ignore the color coordinated clothes and the Red Cloth symbolism if any.

I do remember you from KRP forum the first and only forum that I started to write in until the story went haywire..Hopefully I will stay here till the end ..for now this show does have potential

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

Yesterday's episode was too good !

My favourite scene was of course Jaladev action scene to save D n queen S from the soldiers sent by Queen Siala. A big round of applause to the director and Rajniesh both , for directing and enacting the scene so seamlessly and beautifully.
I loved the Jalasena interactions too , but at this stage , to be absolutely honest , there are little difference between JD - Mekhla interactions and JD - DS interactions since both these interactions are based on physically good looks and partially, hopefully, a begrudgingly respect for the other's skill.
The difference between the interaction between JD -DS and Mekhla -JD is of course the fact that in case of JD -DS, the feelings of reluctant attractions are mutual and not one sided like Mekhla.
May be after watching the epic connection and instant soul mate wala love in case of Varunsena; I'm finding their interactions superficial with no deep soul pull. It's hot rather than romantic in the true sense.
D was remembering the intimate touch at her waist by VD and how she was affected and JD was staring at her while she was taking bath. Pure physical attractions only.
Yet D is convinced that JD is her enemy and JD is constantly thinking of ways to kill her.
Anyways I'm fine with slow burn and slow build this time around.
So we're left with a few questions,
1. Who is the imposter ?
2. Is Mekhla the daughter of imposter or the real S?
3. In one episode, we see Mekhla and VD wearing color coordinated clothes twice . Plus Mekhla has the red dress that JD had made for DS. Is that an indication of future that D will sacrifice her love and give him to Mekhla for her happiness? The color red defines desire , love , passion , violence and many other things.