The Heart wants what it wants

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Today's episode was beautiful, Loved the pace, the screenplay, the intrigue, the romance.

I am going to write my take using a quote I love as a base:
  • Beautiful Devasena thinking about Hahuma's words, wanting to face her enemies and destroy them, little does she know her heart will play a different song
  • Jaldev determined to kill the Princess enters the room little does he realize that his heart beats to a different beat
  • Both Devasena and Shiv as he is known now get carried away with emotions unknown to them an attraction, a familiar pull and play their own HeartSong. D forgetting everything but the man in front of her and S forgetting his mission but the vision in front of him..That scene was a classic one.
  • Devasena wants to punish the young Man who dares to enter her chambers, Shiv still enamored by her beauty forget what he came for.
  • Shiv even if he wanted cannot kill his Love and Dev even if she wanted cannot win over him..for destiny is in play here.
  • Shiv saving the princess D was it his instincts? even though he claimed that it was a plan..is there an underlying theme here?..He will be her savior at every move ?
  • Mekhala takes one look at Shiv and is smitten she seems to have the same amorous characteristics as her mother her heart wants him will she get in the way of the true love between Devasena and Shiv..I am hoping not
  • The queen K wants to get her love her husband back from wicked Q S and so sacrifices her soldiers her everything for her heart just wants her husband back and so gets help from Mahisha the Fire
  • Mahisha has his loyalties towards his queen K does not want to hurt Devasena it seems but his heart is determined on getting his King back to his Queen K
  • Hahuma knows that danger is in Devasena doorstep she still underestimates the power of the Heart the power of Love that conquers all
  • Both Devasena and Shiva/Jal unknowing to themselves feel a pull towards each other, their mind says no but their heart says yes.
  • Both Destinies children too but Destiny probably intertwined their loves together in a bond of Love for together they will slay there enemies and come out strong for
  • "The Heart wants what it wants - or else it does not care

Emily Dickinson
Edited by gemini54 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True to your writing "the heart wants what it wants"

RDX and KN played Shiva and Devasena who were mesmerised by each other. Strong yet vulnerable, attracted to each other but constantly reminded of their goals, amazing portrayal...

Devsena know about the other destiny children but she is unaware of who or how they shape up, thus adding to the suspense and thrill.

Shiva's dedication to Clan Arya is making him map Clan Dravidian, he is yet to become aware that his dedication will be the biggest enemy to the matters of his heart.

I am blown away by this show
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sabitadi, beautifully penned down. A few points from my end...

What is the identity of the real face behind this queen Ravenna, I mean Sambhavija !!! The real one is imprisoned in the mirror. Queen Siyala of Kampilya stays in her own kingdom. Then who this impostor really is!!! And how come Hahuma is unaware of this fiasco!!

The real Sambhavija did not steal Siyala's husband; instead had cunningly married the latter's lover whom Siayala was about to marry.

Mahisha does not seem to be pure evil. He is not willing to hurt Devasena, instead just wants to stick to his mission. But why that scene involving his guru asking him to keep his desires & emotions under control!!

Mekhla seems to be her mother's mirror image w.r.t. a particular trait.

At last...

Fate and destiny go hand in hand. It is impossible to change our destiny. Only the path upon which we walk to reach our destination alters. If we should stray from that path, fate will take control and guide us in the right direction.
J. A. Belfield, Darkness & Light
Edited by chandrima02 - 7 years ago
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
I have a feeling the scene with the Guru was put to direct another path. Anger, jealously and passion can be his enemies as they can result in his discovery.
May be he will fall prey to them. It may be his anger or jealousy or he might even develop something for Devsena as we already know he doesn't really want to hurt her.
Anyway I love this destiny children track.
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another great post Sabita.
I am just wondering what is Jaldev's power because as per Hahumas's propehcy, he has to have one.

Also Jaldev is poles apart from varundev who wouldn't even have dreamt of having fun at the expense of the poor Gardener.

Another point why is there no love at first sight like last birth? Devsena had actually picked up the knife to kill Jaldev.

This time it is only kuch kuch hota hai and nothing like hearing each others voices and instant connection

Edited by _Payalj_ - 7 years ago
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post. I agree with all your points. ๐Ÿ˜Š

This episode was fantastic. My favorite scene was the JalSena moment. The scene with the red curtain was aesthetically pleasing. The chemistry between Jaldev/Varundev and DevSena is so organic. It seems very natural. I love how they are just attracted to each other, without knowing how or why. They have had so less interaction, but you are bound to believe in their love. That's chemistry right there.

Mekhla becoming obsessed with Shiva is worrisome. I don't want her to come between Devsena and Jaldev. To be fair, Mekhla is a very interesting character. I like her, but I am also wary of her.

gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks I love your lines in bold

Originally posted by: Limo

True to your writing "the heart wants what it wants"

RDX and KN played Shiva and Devasena who were mesmerised by each other. Strong yet vulnerable, attracted to each other but constantly reminded of their goals, amazing portrayal...

Devsena know about the other destiny children but she is unaware of who or how they shape up, thus adding to the suspense and thrill.

Shiva's dedication to Clan Arya is making him map Clan Dravidian, he is yet to become aware that his dedication will be the biggest enemy to the matters of his heart.

I am blown away by this show

gemini54 thumbnail
Thanks Chandrima. I forgot completely about this mystery you are right who is the Imposter?
๐Ÿ‘ for your quote from Darkness and Light. Is it a Book or a Poem? I am an avid reader havent heard of this one

Originally posted by: chandrima02

Sabitadi, beautifully penned down. A few points from my end...

What is the identity of the real face behind this queen Ravenna, I mean Sambhavija !!! The real one is imprisoned in the mirror. Queen Siyala of Kampilya stays in her own kingdom. Then who this impostor really is!!! And how come Hahuma is unaware of this fiasco!!

The real Sambhavija did not steal Siyala's husband; instead had cunningly married the latter's lover whom Siayala was about to marry.

Mahisha does not seem to be pure evil. He is not willing to hurt Devasena, instead just wants to stick to his mission. But why that scene involving his guru asking him to keep his desires & emotions under control!!

Mekhla seems to be her mother's mirror image w.r.t. a particular trait.

At last...

Fate and destiny go hand in hand. It is impossible to change our destiny. Only the path upon which we walk to reach our destination alters. If we should stray from that path, fate will take control and guide us in the right direction.
J. A. Belfield, Darkness & Light

gemini54 thumbnail
All I can say is take a bow for your observations and points below. I completely overlook that scene of Mahisha and I think that you may be onto something there

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

I have a feeling the scene with the Guru was put to direct another path. Anger, jealously and passion can be his enemies as they can result in his discovery.

May be he will fall prey to them. It may be his anger or jealousy or he might even develop something for Devsena as we already know he doesn't really want to hurt her.
Anyway I love this destiny children track.

gemini54 thumbnail
awww you are always kind Payal. I am with you on all the points below. If Devasena and Varundev Love was an eternal one; the kind great love stories are made of this one in comparison seems to be more of just a physical attraction at the moment. I think they decided to bring cliched romantic scenes and some humorous element to the show hence Jaldev having fun at the gardeners expense.
I am not really complaining about the Romance scenes as they both look terrific together๐Ÿ˜‰. I certainly liked yesterday episode much better than Saturdays.

Originally posted by: _Payalj_

Another great post Sabita.

I am just wondering what is Jaldev's power because as per Hahumas's propehcy, he has to have one.

Also Jaldev is poles apart from varundev who wouldn't even have dreamt of having fun at the expense of the poor Gardener.

Another point why is there no love at first sight like last birth? Devsena had actually picked up the knife to kill Jaldev.

This time it is only kuch kuch hota hai and nothing like hearing each others voices and instant connection