Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Mekhla has fallen in intense lust with Jaldev. I don't think it is love. She just wants Jaldev in her bed right now. In this regard I would say she is totally her mummy's daughter.
But as everyone already pointed out, jaldev's expressions when she was coming on to him were priceless. Actually looking forward to more scenes of Mekhla trying to rape poor Jaldev and he trying to bachao his izzat like an abla naari.πŸ˜†

Varna woh devsena ko kya moonh dikayega?πŸ˜†

PS: If the trp doesn't increase after the last two episodes, I don't think it ever will. The episodes had everything that defines entertainment. The cruelty factor has also been contained. Now what does Trp janta want??πŸ˜•
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Payalj_

Mekhla has fallen in intense lust with Jaldev. I don't think it is love. She just wants Jaldev in her bed right now. In this regard I would say she is totally her mummy's daughter.

But as everyone already pointed out, jaldev's expressions when she was coming on to him were priceless. Actually looking forward to more scenes of Mekhla trying to rape poor Jaldev and he trying to bachao his izzat like an abla naari.πŸ˜†

PS: If the trp doesn't increase after the last two episodes, I don't think it ever will. The episodes had everything that defines entertainment. The cruelty factor has also been contained. Now what does Trp janta want??πŸ˜•

I so agree with you on every point. Mekhna is a copy of her mother for sure
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

To be honest , I kind of agree with both of you.
Yashashri is looking stunning as Mekhla and she and Rajniesh do have crackling chemistry.
But nothing like the spontaneous intensity and magical epicness of our Varunsena ( KN- RDX ) .
I won't deny I immensely enjoyed Jaladev's interactions with both the beautiful princesses ! πŸ˜ƒ
Both sisters lattoo on gorgeous Jaladev ! πŸ˜‰ 🀣 Don't blame them any ! ☺️ Uff , banda hai hi itna hot.
To be honest , I wouldn't have minded Jaladev ending up with Mekhla , had it been a completely new story with no previous history between D n J. But that's not the case , D n J are star crossed lovers , they're reborn only to complete their incomplete love story and unite forever ( and make lots of beautiful babies ! πŸ˜ƒ ) , so the die hard Varunsena fan in me wouldn't let me betray my Devasena . πŸ˜ƒ
But I'm glad that both sisters are tadofying our hottie ! πŸ˜› Poor Shiva ! When Mekhla was literally feeling him up and asking him to pick her up and carry her , he was like πŸ˜²πŸ˜• * RUNS *

@underlined: I agree. We can't blame Mekhla (sorry, I thought I heard Meghna). Rajneesh as Jaldev is too hot. We are bound to go lattoo over him.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@italics: I know. VarunSena backstory is the basis for JalSena love story. Not to mention, the onscreen chemistry between Karthika and Rajneesh is off the charts. It's scorching!😳

Also, Mekhla feeling him up was hilarious. Jaldev's expression was literally screaming "Bachao"πŸ˜†

Edited by PlainJane - 7 years ago
PlainJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Devsena & Jaldev/Varundev is my otp too . They have a chemistry that is more than them looking physically good together . 😳
But Yashu looks fantastic with RD & in some other show I'd love to see them end up together . I hope Jaldev has a twin brother & he'd end up with Mekhla . 😳

You are right. It's not just that they look physically good together. I, being a hardcore shipper stems from the emotional connect I have because of their previous lifetime. I felt so emotional about Devsena 1.0 and Varundev, that I just want them to have a successful love story in the this lifetime and in future too. I can't not ship JalSena/VarunSena. 😳Their love is powerful and I believe in it. Its not just the actors (though they are a very big factor), its also their storyline that makes me ship them. It may sound morantic, but I want their true love to triumph. ❀️

So, even though I like Yashu,...Mekhla and Jaldev don't stand a chance, as far as I am concerned. I just don't connect with them on an emotional level.
PlainJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

Chemistry between Jaldeva & devasena is on another level . The curtain scene was aesthetic yet sensual too specially the way he literally drapes her in it . The attraction , the pull between them looks natural & nothing looks forced . Want to see more of them together. All the scenes between Rajneesh & Kartika in this show till now have been just fabulous & amazing . I find meghla ok till now nothing extraordinary but loved the bond between the sisters

Bang on post.😊
PlainJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Payalj_

Jaldev's expression was indeed funny. Mekhla aggressively flirting with him left him flabberrgasted for sure.πŸ˜† His *need to retreat* expression was priceless. I agree. Mekhla is not in love, but in lust. She is impressed by his skills and personality and she wants to get him. Its entertaining, how she pursues him so blatantly and he is mortified.

Its also lovely seeing Jaldev and Devsena interact, because I shamelessly live for their moments together.😳

I really hope the TRP rises. This show deserves it.😊
Edited by PlainJane - 7 years ago
PlainJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

I so agree with you on every point. Mekhna is a copy of her mother for sure

@bold: I agree with you guys. Mekhla is very much like her mother.