JalSena moment and smitten Mekhla

PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh heck! Mekhla is making googly eyes at Shiva/Jaldev.😲 I hope she doesn't create any trouble for Devsena and Jaldev.

Meanwhile, Jaldev and Devsena are busy being reluctantly attracted to each other. 😳Yeh toh hona hi tha. It's like they are programmed to be drawn towards each other. 😳That scene where the red curtain falls on them is so dreamy. I love the entire show, but my no.1 reason to watch the show is the romance between Devsena and Jaldev (I liked the name Varundev more)

Dammit, why do they only air the show on Sat-Sun? I want more!

PS: This forum needs to be more active. Just sayin'
Edited by PlainJane - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree about being programmed to each other. KN and RXD are magical when they are in the same space.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah Sat/Sun of Aarambh is just not enough!
Dil maange more!

So much happened today.loved the episode...So Sambhavija has got the real one captured in the mirror.

Madhoo is just amazing as the antagonist.

And that Mekhna is definitely another psycho...just like her mother.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Meghna is full on lattu over Jaldev ! 🀣 The way she was feeling up his arms ( I don't blame her though, I'd have done the same in her place πŸ˜‰ ) . I find it really cute the way she is falling in love with him and determined to win him hook or crook . Honestly Yashashri looks quite good with Rajniesh 😲 . I think what if Jaldev somehow gets married to Meghna and Devsena to Mahisha or one of the other 4 destiny kids ? It'll be hell of a twist !
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 7 years ago
PlainJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Meghna is full on lattu over Jaldev ! 🀣 The way she was feeling up his arms ( I don't blame her though, I'd have done the same in her place πŸ˜‰ ) . I find it really cute the way she is falling in love with him and determined to win him hook or crook . Honestly Yashashri looks quite good with Rajniesh 😲 . I think what if Jaldev somehow gets married to Meghna and Devsena to Mahisha or one of the other 4 destiny kids ? It'll be hell of a twist !

I like Yashashri. Loved her in Rang Badalti Odhni? She looks cute with Rajneesh, but I can't ship Jaldev with Meghna.
Devsena and Jaldev/Varundev is my OTP.😳 They look hot together.
Edited by PlainJane - 7 years ago
PlainJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Yeah Sat/Sun of Aarambh is just not enough!

Dil maange more!

So much happened today.loved the episode...So Sambhavija has got the real one captured in the mirror.

Madhoo is just amazing as the antagonist.

And that Mekhna is definitely another psycho...just like her mother.

@bold: Yes. She is really scary.
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PlainJane

I like Yashashri. Loved her in Rang Badalti Odhni? She looks cute with Rajneesh, but I can't ship Jaldev with Meghna.

To be honest , I kind of agree with both of you.
Yashashri is looking stunning as Mekhla and she and Rajniesh do have crackling chemistry.
But nothing like the spontaneous intensity and magical epicness of our Varunsena ( KN- RDX ) .
I won't deny I immensely enjoyed Jaladev's interactions with both the beautiful princesses ! πŸ˜ƒ
Both sisters lattoo on gorgeous Jaladev ! πŸ˜‰ 🀣 Don't blame them any ! ☺️ Uff , banda hai hi itna hot.
To be honest , I wouldn't have minded Jaladev ending up with Mekhla , had it been a completely new story with no previous history between D n J. But that's not the case , D n J are star crossed lovers , they're reborn only to complete their incomplete love story and unite forever ( and make lots of beautiful babies ! πŸ˜ƒ ) , so the die hard Varunsena fan in me wouldn't let me betray my Devasena . πŸ˜ƒ
But I'm glad that both sisters are tadofying our hottie ! πŸ˜› Poor Shiva ! When Mekhla was literally feeling him up and asking him to pick her up and carry her , he was like πŸ˜²πŸ˜• * RUNS *
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: PlainJane

Devsena & Jaldev/Varundev is my otp too . They have a chemistry that is more than them looking physically good together . 😳
But Yashu looks fantastic with RD & in some other show I'd love to see them end up together . I hope Jaldev has a twin brother & he'd end up with Mekhla . 😳
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

To be honest , I kind of agree with both of you.
Yashashri is looking stunning as Mekhla and she and Rajniesh do have crackling chemistry.
But nothing like the spontaneous intensity and magical epicness of our Varunsena ( KN- RDX ) .
I won't deny I immensely enjoyed Jaladev's interactions with both the beautiful princesses ! πŸ˜ƒ
Both sisters lattoo on gorgeous Jaladev ! πŸ˜‰ 🀣 Don't blame them any ! ☺️ Uff , banda hai hi itna hot.
To be honest , I wouldn't have minded Jaladev ending up with Mekhla , had it been a completely new story with no previous history between D n J. But that's not the case , D n J are star crossed lovers , they're reborn only to complete their incomplete love story and unite forever ( and make lots of beautiful babies ! πŸ˜ƒ ) , so the die hard Varunsena fan in me wouldn't let me betray my Devasena . πŸ˜ƒ
But I'm glad that both sisters are tadofying our hottie ! πŸ˜› Poor Shiva ! When Mekhla was literally feeling him up and asking him to pick her up and carry her , he was like πŸ˜²πŸ˜• * RUNS *

The part in red - That scene was hilarious 🀣
But seriously , I'm feeling bad for Mekhla . She deserves to be loved as well . Till now ,she seems to be a sweet girl .
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chemistry between Jaldeva & devasena is on another level . The curtain scene was aesthetic yet sensual too specially the way he literally drapes her in it . The attraction , the pull between them looks natural & nothing looks forced . Want to see more of them together. All the scenes between Rajneesh & Kartika in this show till now have been just fabulous & amazing . I find meghla ok till now nothing extraordinary but loved the bond between the sisters