Jaldev/ Shivagam

monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Even though I miss the depth and intensity of VD, Jaldev or Shivagam was still an interesting and lovely character!
I was actually worried that we did not get a reaction from JD when he saw DS in the court apart from being mesmerized and reminiscing her statue and being aware of the fact that the lady who mesmerized him and the one he has to kill both are the same. I am happy that he did feel a connection to her when they both passed through the corridor 😳. I do want to see a deep soul connection in JalSena like the first part VarSena.

Now coming to the power of JD with 'Jal', I think he erased the drawing on that paper with jal when the soldiers caught him as we clearly saw him making a map. Now I feel JD being Jal will surely aid DS to deal with that Agni guy!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just wish to see their awesome chemistry once again...they were just amazing together as Varundev and Devsena...for whatever few minutes that we got
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
To be honest, I'm happy and relieved that he showed minimum reaction after seeing Devasena for the first time in flesh and blood . That's because of a few reasons -
1.I don't want their love story of previous birth affect their love story of this birth in a major way. The foundation should be laid in a new way.
Yes they might feel a pull because of previous birth . That shouldn't be the crutch.
Is janam ka safar is janam mein hi tai karne do..
Once they fall in love deeply and surrender to that love and to each other, then only should they remember.
Plus I don't want Jaladev to have any one sided love for Devasena. Not even for a little time. Because that didn't happen in their previous birth. They fell for each other spontaneously and at the same time. It was Shivan who pushed Varundev to go and confess whereas it was Devasena who was hallucinating Varundev every where and was fighting with her feelings. But they'd developed at the same time same moment. That was the beauty and power of their love.
Right now Jaladev, a red blooded young man, found the princess to be very beautiful which is but natural but that didn't deter him from plotting to kill her even when he was watching her fight. He's a man on a mission and if Devasena is so focused on her life's mission , then so is Jaladev.
His moment of attraction after seeing her couldn't be and shouldn't be strong enough to stop him from wanting to and planning to kill her.
But their connection remains intact . Both felt a connection even when they didn't even see each other , in the garden.
Their first interaction starts from a point of equality, as in none of them have any existing feelings for each other. Jaladev came to the room with the intention of killing her whereas Devasena is getting engaged to search for and kill her 5 enemies.
It's a starting point for both today. And I'm glad.
Both should fall in love simultaneously and that's what gonna happen but according to situations and clarity of thought , it'll be decided who'll realise and propose first , which may not even be the same person.