want to know abt sambhvija

adityarox thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
why sambhvija behaves like antogoinist/villain...she was most happy person at devsena's birth bt now why she behaves like she is enemy of devsena..what is mystery behind her?? till now sambhvija appears most intriguing character of aarambh madhoo really dons good job
Edited by adityarox - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think she's a power corrupt ruler
She loves DS because through her she got a hier to the Dravid raj ... she loves her kingdom , authority more than anything else
Plus she's extremely overconfident and proud ... she's like one of those bad rulers ... also because she's a woman it makes it a little difficult to visualise her being so dark that's she doesn't care for her child

I find her very intriguing
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well someone on the forum said that she is not really Sambhavija but another woman (the woman whom Devsens father betrayed).

And that the imposter Sambhavija has captured the real Sambha in the mirror.

There is a scene where probably the evil Sambha is talking to the mirror.

Dont know how much of it is right but lets hope it is this way. It would make sense since Sambha has turned pure evil.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In the promos when they say that Devsena ...apne hi hain uske khoon ke pyaase...something like that...they show Sambhavija at that point...not sure why she is behind her life...no idea...
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sambhavija (or at least some portion of her) is trapped in the mother. There is no reason for the one parading around as Sambhavija to otherwise hide the mirror from Silamban.
The question that burns me though is how long has this change of persons been going on? Could it have been even before Devsena's birth?
Silamban mentioned that SJ has killed her male children before Devsena. Such a woman is quiet capable of the present cruelty that we see. It could be possible that SJ was switched with someone else even before DS's birth (or it could be that the good part of SJ is trapped in the mirror, leaving only the bad one outside. I know sounds dumb).
Either way Queen Sambhavija is dangerous for sure.