Ruthless Dravidian society

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everyone here 😊
I'm new to this forum but I've been watching the show from the beginning. ..I must say that the Dravidian society that has been projected through this show is out and out ruthless society. ..I mean even after showing a 200 years leap...the society hasn't changed at all...same old rules...same complicated relationships.
The way Sambhavija gave Devsena a knife wound in her palm 😡 ...I really wonder whether she truly loves her daughter or not... 😕 ...or is she just a way to fulfil her mission of being a supreme power in the entire Aryavart...
Sambhavija's relation with her husband is also full of doubts and distrust for each other...

I like this show but really wonder why hasn't this society not changed even a bit after the end of their previous generation. ...which obviously we haven't got to see...what happened to all the others who were alive that time when Devsena and Varundev died 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U r right...
but one thing they surely shows tht DS 2.0 is more humble n kind she's not ruthless anymore...
N she's more lovable.. She loves her sis her mom dad...
Her mom is a mystery she's pure evil...
When she cut her hand I was like she's gonna be main villain for devsena LOL

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

U r right...

but one thing they surely shows tht DS 2.0 is more humble n kind she's not ruthless anymore...
N she's more lovable.. She loves her sis her mom dad...
Her mom is a mystery she's pure evil...
When she cut her hand I was like she's gonna be main villain for devsena LOL

You're right...only DS seems to have changed to being a girl who is more lovable 😆
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

You're right...only DS seems to have changed to being a girl who is more lovable 😆

She's Looking lovely yr 😳
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah their mindset hasnt evolved...With regards to Devsena's mother, someone did mention on this forum that it might not be her mother but the other woman whom her father had betrayed.And that the real mother is captured into that mirror...

Honestly cant predict or presume anything with this show...so dont really know if the real Sambhavija is evil or not.

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Yeah their mindset hasnt evolved...With regards to Devsena's mother, someone did mention on this forum that it might not be her mother but the other woman whom her father had betrayed.And that the real mother is captured into that mirror...

Honestly cant predict or presume anything with this show...so dont really know if the real Sambhavija is evil or not.

I really doubt whether Devsena's mother is caught in that mirror...I really think that Sambhavija's character has much more to it than what we can see...she seems to have a different relation with her other daughter Meghna...we need to see where this show heads...😛
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
To be honest, more than Dravid society being ruthless, I'm more concerned and disappointed over the fact that JD doesn't know that the Dravid princess is not ruthless like the rest. He was disgusted by their cruel rules but the truth is not all Dravids are bad. The future queen herself is a fair and just woman who herself did everything so that the life of Mahisha could be spared.
I just wish JD somehow finds this out!
braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

To be honest, more than Dravid society being ruthless, I'm more concerned and disappointed over the fact that JD doesn't know that the Dravid princess is not ruthless like the rest. He was disgusted by their cruel rules but the truth is not all Dravids are bad. The future queen herself is a fair and just woman who herself did everything so that the life of Mahisha could be spared.

I just wish JD somehow finds this out!

I'm sure he will find it out...then their love story should take off and we get to see some amazing chemistry once again...
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all welcome to the forum. The show from the beginning has shown Dravid in a pretty bad light. I had issues with it but since then have resolved to view this show as two warring clans that way I don't get offended.
Braveheart is one of my favorite moves are you a fan?😊

QUOTE=braveheartdoc]Hi everyone here 😊
I'm new to this forum but I've been watching the show from the beginning. ..I must say that the Dravidian society that has been projected through this show is out and out ruthless society. ..I mean even after showing a 200 years leap...the society hasn't changed at all...same old rules...same complicated relationships.
The way Sambhavija gave Devsena a knife wound in her palm 😡 ...I really wonder whether she truly loves her daughter or not... 😕 ...or is she just a way to fulfil her mission of being a supreme power in the entire Aryavart...
Sambhavija's relation with her husband is also full of doubts and distrust for each other...

I like this show but really wonder why hasn't this society not changed even a bit after the end of their previous generation. ...which obviously we haven't got to see...what happened to all the others who were alive that time when Devsena and Varundev died 😕
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
To be honest, I didn't like that Queen S gave capital punishment or mrityu dand for entering Princess's room and Devasena was happy with it and was eager to carry out the punishment by herself.
How could they be so sure that he entered that room with some nefarious purpose? ? Why not carry out a full enquiry on his true identity and / or intention ?? Like the way they did after JD saved their asses. . But why not before the attack and saving?
What if he was actually an ordinary person with no ulterior motives?
If by enquiry he turns out to be a spy then execute him by all means.
A big thumbs down to Devasena for this. I take back what I said yesterday that she's a fair and just lady. I would be careful from now onwards in handing out compliments.